Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Temporary OOC thread. lol Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:41 am
The Era of New Life...

After the old training grounds were completely destroyed, a new one has been made from clearing, remoulding and flattening the land. It is nothing but a vast stretch of grassland, perfect for ninja to use for their training so that they do not destroy nearby buildings with their jutsu.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Running through the edge of the training grounds is a wide river, flowing down here from the mountains of Lightning Country. The water does not flow rapidly, so it is perfect for water jutsu training.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

iZann
Looking around the destroyed training grounds, Quan sighed dejectedly as he formed a few handseals, and slammed his hand onto the ground. Instantly, the ground started shaking in a magnitude 5.5 earthquake, most likely making Eli and Tensuo fall over. This shaking, of course, was not just for effects. The numerous holes in teh ground where explosions had occured immediately filled in, and the uneven ground flattened until the whole training grounds were nothing but a vast stretch of perfectly flat land, the damages from the explosions hardly noticeable. In time, grass would grow back, saplings and flowers would bloom again. A new era, and new lives were about to blossom.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:29 pm
((Sorry guys, family complications and therapist... Well I'm back, Hopefully))
Tensuo got up from his rest and looked around, *Wow, I've been out cold....*  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:21 pm
Kazuo arrives at the training grounds and walks to the center of the large field. This new field was comfortable to him. He liked large open places for battle since many of his techniques and jutsu were devastating to the landscape around him. He turns around and waits for Ryugan though while waiting stretches his muscles. Sitting in a chair all the time wasn't the most comfortable thing for his body.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:33 pm

User Image
◉◉◉◉xxxxxxxxxxx青竜のかぐや

xxLikexxluridxxliquidsxxinxxxxsanguinexxstreamx.x.x.

Thexxenemy'sxxbloodxxflowsxxinxxendlessxxtorrents.xx

User Image

xxxx"My will to fight has not yet diminished ..."

"I shall continue to battle until you have been finished."xxxx

xxRyugan KaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxxxChuuninxxxxxxxxxxxxOinin Commanderxx
User Image

User Image
Ryugan would be seen swooping downward , from extremely high in the clouds. He landed smoothly, his hair lightly lowering on his shoulders as he landed just a few feet from Kazuo. Ryugan's wings stayed put, he would need them in a battle such as this one, this was more than a test to him, it was to show his worth to the village he swears to protect no matter what. He formed a single hand seal with his right hand, releasing 2 ton weights on his hands and ankles he had put on way before he entered in the chuunin exams. The weights hit the ground with a large cracking sound that echoed for a few seconds, the ground where the weights landed had huge craters, Ryugan simply smiled as he eased into his Shuurai tekkan do/Hyuuga mix stance, he believed he was ready for whatever Kazuo had in store. "So how's this gonna start??" He said blandly, this was a battle where his actions would do the talking.

x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x◉◉◉◉

►►►►The Azure Dragon of the East Knows No Fear◄◄◄◄

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:39 pm
Kazuo watches as he lands impressed already by the amount of weight he carried on his body. He knew that he would need his speed in this battle as well so he too drops the weights from his arms and legs onto the ground. He smiles as the question was asked. "How every battle starts." He says making a handsign creating a shadow clone in front of him which speeds in quickly towards Ryugan aiming a light punch towards his chest. Meanwhile Kazuo pulls out his Hatake Destroyer katana and holds it in a battle ready position.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:59 pm

User Image
◉◉◉◉xxxxxxxxxxx青竜のかぐや

User Image

xxRyugan KaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxxxChuuninxxxxxxxxxxxxOinin Commanderxx
User Image

User Image
Ryugan stood firm in place, not moving a muscle as the clone ran in for a punch, Ryugan knew with all the abilities his numerous Taijutsu styles granted him, he would counter it's attack no problem. He thought quickly, his Byakugan was not yet activated so he could rely on his bare senses to react. The clones launched it's punch, Ryugan using his unbelievable speed, simply thrust his right palm upward at the clone's wrist, knocking him slightly off balance. Ryugan knew his simple parry wouldn't cut it, so he lowered as he made contact with the clones wrist and shot his left palm upward with extreme force, sending the clone flying about 23 feet in the air. Ryugan had an surprising amount of strength for his rank, he could easily destroy boulders twice his size. Ryugan knew at his current speed, he would at least be as fast a Kazuo, but with the boost of Jinsoku Yaiba his speed would exceed his by far. As the clone flew upward, Ryugan quickly spun around, reaching for Jinsoku Yaiba and Tenraikasai with both hands. When Ryugan stopped spinning, it would seem he unsheathed Tenraikasai and not Jinsoku Yaiba, for he had uttered "Release" while he spun around. He shifted his right hand upward, pointing the blood red blade at Kazuo, seeing as he had unsheathed his blade. This would be Ryugan's first sword fight, though he was a natural swordsman. "Well...Come at me.." his tone still calm, he wouldn't let any emotion get the best of him.

User Image

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:10 pm
(Before I go any further. Did you hit my wrist one time to put me off balance then hit my stomach or something to send me flying?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:16 pm
((Hit the clone's wrist upward with enough force to send it off balance, then forcefully uppercutted him.))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:23 pm
(Alright that's all I need to know.)

As Ryugans first hit would come in contact with the clones wrist the clone would send static strings into Ryugans body completely rewiring his brain to the clones. The clone would stumble then regain his posture from the hit. This would leave both the clone and Ryugan un-able to move, basically staring at each other which is the power of the static strings. Kazuo would then throw his katana sending it flying towards Ryugan to impale his shoulder though not enough damage would be done to kill him if he didn't dodge if he possibly could.

(Rewire Technique. I used the rewire technique so basically the instant you touched my clone I sent strings into your body to completely rewire your body to the clones. This isn't an auto-hit because you touched my clone. This would cause you to be un-able to move at and have no control over your body leaving you in a standstill with the clone. So there isn't really any way for you to dodge the sword unless you can some how come up with a way to dodge it, it won't kill you though.)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:11 pm

User Image
◉◉◉◉xxxxxxxxxxx青竜のかぐや

User Image

User Image

User Image
Ryugan knew that he had been immobilized, he could feel it. The instant his attack hit, the clone sent static strings into his body. Though thanks to the force of his strike, the clone fist would go flying over his head and due to this the clone's knee would hit him in the face as he was flying forward, so Ryugan would fly back. The wings on Ryugan's back would be his savior. As the clone fell over Ryugan, it would first hit Ryugan's wing, which at the force he applied to the attack and steel strength of his bone wings, would sever the strings as they both tumbled backward, though due to Ryugan's awkward position, his arm would break in the process. They both tumbled to the ground, causing a mild dust cloud to form around them, a sudden poofing sound would be heard coming from it. As the dust cleared it would reveal Ryugan standing alone with the blood red blade pointed at Kazuo and his left hand tightly gripped on Jinsoku Yaiba, for he had destroyed the clone while enveloped in the smoke. His eyes remained cold, he seemed to open his mouth coyly to utter "Release" then just begin to glow. Suddenly Ryugan would be engulfed in a ominous teal glow, bright teal flames would begin to dance around him and his wings as he stood there eying Kazuo. He then manipulated his arm back in place. "My turn" Ryugan said before dashing forward, the flames on him sweeping back as he ran with a great speed. There would be a sudden jerk in Ryugan's body as he progressed rapidly, but it wouldn't be noticable.

(I'll edit if you dont like it, just the way I hit the clone it would go over me and hit my wings, my wrist would go along with it, so the strings wold hit the wings dead on))

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:03 pm
Eli

The Cloud's Genin and only Christian: Eli

User Image

((Is this a serious fight? Or just a training session.))

Eli heard sounds of battle from far off, so he decided to take a look. He was well rested, and decided that if he got into trouble, he could easily escaped, he figured it would just be better to watch the battle from afar instead of up close. So Eli jumped into a nearby tree and watched to combatants fight it out. One was obviously his friend, and leader of the village, Kazou, while the other one was unknown to Eli.

Under God's command, I bring forth heaven's fury

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:46 pm
Tensuo looked at Eli, "Hey....Do you want to train?"  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:20 pm
Eli

The Cloud's Genin and only Christian: Eli

User Image

Eli turned and said, "Not right now. I want to watch this fight. I have never seen the Raikage fight before. I want to witness the true power of a shinobi.......however...I promise I will train with you after I am done watching this...maybe you should watch it to".

Under God's command, I bring forth heaven's fury

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:29 pm
"Nah, I've seen fights before. I guess I'll train my taijutsu by myself." He took out the long scroll. He had to start with the first stage to get a hand of it.... He walked to a thick tree that he could never take down with out using a focused hit. He made sure he read the complicated paragraph, he began by stretching. If he pulled a hamstring, he would have to sit back for a while. Afterwards, he began by doing leg sweeps. It was used to trip someone, it could prove very useful.

[1/5]

Shuurai Tekken Do
[Way of the Lightning Strike Fist]

Official Cloud Village Taijutsu

Believed in the Country of Lightning to be one of the oldest taijutsu styles still in practice, Shuurai Tekken Do was originally developed by the monks that helped to create the first incarnation of the Hidden Village of Cloud long before there were even inklings of such a drastic change. Honed over hundreds of years, this style has been given an essential definition that is rooted in the seeming paradox of the practice of the style itself: "What you cannot see can indeed hurt you."

The paradoxical nature of the practice of this style is the fact that despite being called the 'Way of the Lightning Strike Fist,' practitioners of Shuurai Tekken Do are known for their meticulously, almost languidly slow pace during practice. A simple movement bringing a fist across the chest from left to right may take up to a full minute or more in practice, but therein lies the difficulty itself. During all movements, muscles are constantly tensed and released without exerting much outward motion, thus making the slowness of the style the way in which it tones the body. Many practitioners choose to hold large buckets filled to the very brim with water while practicing, hoping to attain a sort of rigid fluidity, a statement that highlights the paradox present in the style's practice.

In combat, however, the practitioner demonstrates exactly what this type of practice does for his or her close combat ability. As the practitioner progresses, the laboriously slow practice tones the muscles in such a way that muscle reaction times are increased exponentially with every level of the style achieved. Thus, in a combat situation, the practitioner spends the fight attacking with extremely quick single hits and flurries and then backing off, rapidly responding to any counter-attacks made, and then repeating the process ad lib. When mastery of this style is attained, some users have been known to appear to stand still while their opponent is mysteriously ravaged and bloodied when coming near to them. Despite the general lack in strength exhibited even by masters of this style, it is still a wholly destructive art.

First stage
No Rank Requirement

Arashi noma eno shizu kesa [The Calm Before the Storm]

In the first stage of learning Shuurai Tekken Do, the practitioner focuses in training on slow, fluid motion while flexing and releasing different areas of muscle. No aids are yet used to provide extra resistance to the training, only strict guidance from a good teacher with a judgmental hand. In battle, the practitioner focuses on blocking with sweeping motions and striking with fast single strikes, taking advantage of the forms learned in practice.

Second Stage
Genin

An'unteimei [The Gathering Storm Clouds]

After a suitable duration of undertaking the first style to build on the basics, the teacher will add a tool to the practitioner's repertoire - small cups filled to the brim with a liquid. The goal of this addition is to work on the fluidity of the movements while still maintaining rigid muscle control. In battle, the practitioner's speed is noticeably faster than the average ninja, and while the sweeping blocks are now accompanied by extremely fast forearm and shin blocks, the single fast strike policy still stands for attacking.

Stage 3
Chunin

Yorunotobari [Third Stage: The Veil of Darkness]

The third stage of learning Shuurai Tekken Do is a grueling one, as whole days are sometimes spent a single position, the two cups of the previous stage being accompanied now by cups positioned on the head, shoulders, tops of the hands and feet, and on the knees. The user spends long durations in a sitting position with arms level at the shoulders, but without a chair to sit on. Sometimes, if the teacher is feeling particularly cruel, the student may be asked to try walking in a small circle while the cups are all still in place. In battle, the practitioner begins to use striking flurries in addition to the quick single strikes, as well as learning to add counters behind the now extremely fast blocks.

Stage 4
Jounin

Haizename [The Torrential Rain]

Once the practitioner has attained what the instructor deems to be proper levels of fluidity and solidity, the cups in hand are traded in for medium-sized buckets of water with rough rope handles, which are still filled to the brim with a liquid. The rest of the cups of the previous stage are removed. This adds the extra aspect of maintaining fluidity while improving on muscle control due to the resistance of the added fluid weight. In battle, the practitioner approaches speeds that will baffle the human eye and batter the human body, but due to intense training the user will be able to control every strike, counter, and dodge to a keen precision. Strong single strikes and the occasional flurry are still the mainstay of the practitioner's offense, though there is now a considerable increase in the power behind them.

Stage 5
Sanin

Saishuudankai: Tekken Tenrai no Raijin [Final Stage: The Divine Fist of Raijin]

In the final stage of Shuurai Tekken Do, the teacher acknowledges the student's abilities by leaving the last training up to him, as the learning is now essentially complete. A complete emphasis on speed should be the focus of the training in the Final Stage; some training methods used in the past include weighted training underwater, deep squats carrying livestock on the shoulders while standing under a waterfall, and other such extremes. In combat, the practitioner is now the stuff of the legends surrounding this style, seeming to be able to attack without physically moving the body from a standstill. Striking and countering become so fluid and fast that some say the blocks are almost up before the opponent's strike begins and the counter is made before the strike is retracting.

Rokushiki - Six Powers
Limitless, Deadly, Addicting

Style Description:
The Rokushiki Style is a style that was hidden from the world by the Noah Clan who were the only ones who could use its power. This style is considered one of the most unique Taijutsu Styles to be used in battle with limitless attacks and power hidden behind it there is only a certain few who can learn and even master its power. The power can even become addicting to the person who use always wanting to use its power giving them the urge to fight strong opponents.

Style Basis:
Hand To Hand: Chakra Control

Training Methods:
This style was powerful but ever since the Noah Clan was reduced down to a few members the style became forbidden to be used among them because of the lust for battle which caused them to fight amongst themselves. Now that the scroll was stolen from them they fear that everyone will fall to the same fate as their Clan once did.

Movement:
The movement of this Style is quick and deadly but it can also differ from the user and how they choose to use each technique from the style.

Usage Requirements: NO ONE who is not a Taijutsu user may learn any of the special techniques for this style.

Stage 1: Rankyaku

Rankyaku is a projectile technique in which the user kicks out at very high speeds and strength, sending out a sharp "Air Blade" that can slice objects and greatly damage a human body. It is made from the users own Chakra that is condensed and sharpened.

-Requirements-

For Regular Techniques Have no rank requirement.
For Special Techniques you must be Genin.

_____Regular Techniques

Rankyaku - Sen (Storm Leg - Line) - The user kicks his legs at a high speed while Chakra is already stored within it causing the Chakra to be released in a Blade fashion which leaves a great deal of damage to the foe.
Rank - C

Rankyaku - Shuriken (Storm Leg - Hand Hidden Blade) - The user kicks his legs at a high speed while Chakra is already stored within it causing the Chakra to be released in a Blade fashion which continues to rotate until the blades form into the shape of a Shuriken that deals great damage to the foe.
Rank - C

Rankyaku Hakurai (Storm Leg - White Thunder) - The user kicks his legs at a high speed while Chakra is already stored within it causing the Chakra to be released in a Blade fashion that is done with both legs which creates and "X" shape.
Rank - C

_____Special Techniques

Rankyaku - Gaichou (Storm Leg - Victorious Bird) - The user kicks his legs at a high speed while Chakra is already stored within it causing the Chakra to be released in a Bird shape fashion which leaves a great deal of damage to the foe.
Rank - B

Rankyaku - Ran (Storm Leg - War) - In this attack the user spins around quickly in a circle on one hand while performing Rankyaku to create a circle shaped Rankyaku which radiates outward. The attack was powerful enough to cut through steel in all directions, it can also be used to send an enormous mass of Rankyaku.
Rank - B

Rankyaku - Amane Dachi (Storm Leg - Circumference Sectioning) - The user jumps forward while spinning in the air, forming a ball shape with his blades. This is basically a feinting maneuver, so even if the target manages to read the pattern of this attack and move out of the users trajectory, they will still be cut by the Chakra that is emitting from the blades that are sharpened to where they feel like the tip of a Blade.
Rank - A

Stage 2: Shigan

Shigan is a technique in which the user pushes their finger into a certain target at very high speed, leaving a wound similar to a bullet wound, making guns unnecessary.

-Requirements-

For Regular Techniques you must be Genin.
For Special Techniques you must be Chunnin.

_____Regular Techniques

Shigan (Finger Gun) - A technique in which the user pushes their finger into a certain target at very high speed with the help of coating their finger in their own Chakra, leaving a wound similar to a bullet wound, making guns unnecessary.
Rank - C

Shigan Ouren (Finger Gun - Yellow Lotus) - A technique in which the user pushes their finger into a certain target at very high speed with the help of coating their finger in their own Chakra, expect the user does it multiple times resembling a Gatling Gun, leaving numerous wounds that are similar to bullet wounds.
Rank - C

_____Special Technique

Tobu Shigan - Bachi (Flying Finger Gun - Plectrum) - A technique in which the user pushes their finger into a certain target at very high speed with the help of coating their finger in their own Chakra, expect the user launches the stored Chakra from his hand like a Bullet which deals great damage also.
Rank - B

Stage 3: Tekkai

Tekkai is a technique in which the user hardens his or her muscles to be as hard as iron in order to nullify damage taken from attacks.

-Requirements-

For Regular Techniques you must be Chunin.
For Special Techniques you must be Jonin.

_____Regular Techniques

Tekkai - Gou (Iron Mass - Strength) - The user hardens his or her muscles to be as hard as iron in order to nullify damage taken from attacks, the user visually tenses his body even further while standing still so they are able to defend themselves against stronger attacks.
Rank - B

Tekkai - Rin (Iron Mass - Wheel) - The user uses Tekkai and kicks one leg into the ground and starts rotating their legs at a fast speed, causing their legs to simultaneously slam into the ground on a set path toward their opponent. It also seems to incorporate Rankyaku, as the legs leave blue traces in the air like a normal Rankyaku Chakra wave.
Rank - B

Tekkai - Sai (Iron Mass - Smash) - After the user launches himself into the air with Geppou, the user kicks back towards the ground, and harden their fist with Tekkai, which the user drives into the ground for massive area damage.

_____Special Technique

Tekkai - Utsugi (Iron Mass - Empty Tree) - The user hardens his or her muscles to be as hard as iron in order to nullify damage taken from attacks, used entirely as a counter where the purpose isn't to absorb damage from the attack, but to transfer the shock of the attack back to the attacker, which can lead to broken bones if used multiple times.
Rank - B

Stage 4: Soru

This is a technique in which the user moves at very high speeds bu coating his own feet in Chakra to boost the output of their maneuvers in order to avoid attacks, as well as to attack at higher speeds.

-Requirements-

For Regular Techniques you must be Jonin.
For Special Techniques you must be Sanin.

_____Regular Techniques

Soru (Shave) - The user moves at very high speeds by coating his own feet in Chakra to boost the output of their maneuvers in order to avoid attacks, as well as to attack at higher speeds.
Rank - B

Geppou (Moon Step) - The user actually jumps off the air itself by kicking at the air in high speeds with the coating of their own Chakra, allowing them to stay in the air for much longer than usual.
Rank - B

_____Special Technique

Kamisori (Razor) - The user uses a combination of Geppou and Soru, where the user uses Soru in a zigzag motion in midair, allowing extremely fast movement.
Rank - A

Stage 5: Secret Technique Rokuougan

This is the secret and ultimate attack of the Rokushiki style. You will only be able to use this Technique until after you have complete mastery of the others then you will be able to have access to this Technique.

-Requirements-

For Regular Techniques you must be Sanin.
For Special Techniques you must be Sanin.

_____Regular Techniques

Rokushiki Ougi - Rokuougan (Six Powers Ultimate Attack - Six King Gun) - The user stores Chakra into both of their fist holding them vertical on top of each other after storing Chakra into their hands they release it in a powerful air wave made from pure Chakra that only looks as if air is passing through them. This technique causes the foe to have a massive migraine as well things being blurry to them for thirty seconds after the assault.

_____Special Technique

Sai Dai Rin - Rokuougan (The Largest Ring - Six King Gun) - The user stores Chakra into both of their fist holding them vertical on top of each other after storing Chakra into their hands they continue storing Chakra overflowing in that one designated point until it explodes in a powerful air wave made of pure Chakra that looks as if air is passing through them now with more attack radius after it passes through the intended target it can smash through anything else that is behind the intended target. This technique causes the foe to have a massive migraine as well things being blurry to them for one minute (One Post) after the assault.

((Dizzle, I need you to teach Tensuo a few clan jutsus. He has the konkepekikean clan.))

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers