Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Helpdesk (Quick Questions and Assistance)
Sixth Sense or something else?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bobkitty1123

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:18 pm
Ever since I was a kid my parents claimed that they would always caught me talking to "invisible" people whenever we went to my grandmothers house. It could have just been a wild imagination at the time but I do remember vividly an orange tabby that I had dubbed Felix. My parents still tell me that he didn't exist that I made him up as a kid but I can still remember how he looked, his meow, how his fur felt.

A few years ago, I began to feel something rubbing against my legs when I would be sitting in my house. At this time I had no pets so I don't know what it could be but I didn't see anything. Also at night, I could feel something touching my face like a paw.

Now sometimes I'll see a shadow or something move in the corners of my vision but when I turn there is nothing there. Sometimes it is just a flash of movement but once I swear I saw a huge man standing off to my vision while brushing my teeth but when I turned there was nothing there and I was home alone. Sometimes I feel like someone is with me even when when I am alone.

My house was built by my parents and so there is no history to it or that land really. I know that we built on land that was once a forest but was cleared. I have done research and there aren't any indian burial ground or old cemeteries we may built on. I am not saying though that there couldn't be dead bodies buried beneath us.

What do you think it is?
Could these "entities" if that is what they are be following me or could they be just roaming and I happen upon them?
Have you had experiances like this?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:19 pm
A couple of friends and I have experiences like this all the time. You're a sensitive; you can see/feel/hear/sense spirits around you. I have a cat in my kitchen very much like the orange cat you described, only mine is fluffy and black. Her name is Agatha. Nobody knows of her existence but me and my boyfriend. He can feel her and see her, too. You're not alone, there are many people out there like you who experience this. It is a wonderful, and sometimes scary gift. My friends and I have found that most of these spirits just want to talk, or just want to move on. You can choose to help them, or ignore it. I say embrace your gift and try to help if you can. :]  

Panty Master

Underworld Priestess

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:40 am
I agree, you're a sensitive.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:32 am
I see/hear/feel spirits, be them human or animal. When I was younger I preferred dead to the living. For I got my gift that I could call a curse sometimes from my father. Spirits show up for a number of reasons.

1. They happened upon you.
2. It feels protective, or your lonely and need company. Spirits sometimes feel as if they are your "protector" of sorts.
3. They need your help and they think you can help.

I have had very personal experiences. Have any questions feel free to message me. Or we can talk on here.  

Lady Anna Everlyn

Autumn Ichigo

4,600 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:43 am
I've had a couple of experiences similar to yours except it was a woman..

When I was young I woke up in the middle of the night to a warm feeling above my head, I remember opening my eyes and distinctly seeing a really beautiful golden shadowed figure of a woman just watching over me as I slept. About a year ago, I saw her again for the first time since then. It was exactly the same woman because I had the same warm sensation except this time she was shy, she hid behind my wardrobe but I saw her glowing outline...

It was very strange. But very nice at the same time..  
The Helpdesk (Quick Questions and Assistance)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games