Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply Games and miscellaneous. PLAY HERE!!
Lotto!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:21 pm
Gaia's First Lowest Lotto Ever!

I'm just wondering why do people always make those millions of tickets?, when you can just make 10000, so now I'm going to make a fast lotto!..and EACH TICKET COST 2g a PIECE. And by buying the tickets first come first serve. And how you buy the ticket?..send a trade of course..and don't worry I SWEAR I WILL NOT USE THE GOLD UNTIL ALL TICKETS ARE SOLD AND THE WINNER IS BEEN PICK..(or you can report me if this is a scam)

I'm only going to sell 10000 tickets so people can buy them faster and win faster to get there prize, I'm going to use www.randomizer.org to choose the winner.

Also I'm not making much gold out of this because the Prize will be 10000g!!

Tickets Need To Be Sold: 9998

1. R.Ken. = ticket # 1
2. otaku3501 = ticket #2
i'll add more #'s when more people purchase ticket (s)

BUMPING CONTEST

First person on page 300 gets 3000g!!
(after the lotto is finish)

I'll review the prize again Lotto Winner: 10000g and Bump Winnner gets 3000g so my profit will only be 7000g.

((note: mods I didn't know where to put this so feel free to move it =]))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:33 pm
Hm..
Since it's a game it should be moved to the subfourm and that it isn't mod hosted. 3nodding

confused If there anyway you show some proof that this won't end up being a scam?

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:32 pm
Darkaznstargoddess
Hm..
Since it's a game it should be moved to the subfourm and that it isn't mod hosted. 3nodding

confused If there anyway you show some proof that this won't end up being a scam?

If it will you can report me can't you?..  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:35 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Darkaznstargoddess
Hm..

Yes if it's a scam, I will without an doubts report you along with permit termination from ICU. 3nodding

I'd rather have the guild be responsible for any people lossing hard earned gold. 3nodding

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:36 pm
Darkaznstargoddess
xXHotBabiBluXx
Darkaznstargoddess
Hm..

Yes if it's a scam, I will without an doubts report you along with permit termination from ICU. 3nodding

I'd rather have the guild be responsible for any people lossing hard earned gold. 3nodding

So why would I scam if I can get reported?..=]..  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:38 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Darkaznstargoddess
xXHotBabiBluXx
Darkaznstargoddess
Hm..

People do that all the time.
Regardless of getting reported or not.

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:40 pm
Darkaznstargoddess
xXHotBabiBluXx
Darkaznstargoddess
xXHotBabiBluXx
Darkaznstargoddess
Hm..

lol..what do have to do to make people believe me?..geez..  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:48 pm
So anyone want to buy tickets =]?..  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:55 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Darkaznstargoddess
xXHotBabiBluXx
Darkaznstargoddess
xXHotBabiBluXx
Darkaznstargoddess
Hm..

Prove that you have the actual amount at the moment to fund the prizes. 3nodding
Simply take a screenie.
Plus are the participants going to be ICU members only? confused
They should post in this thread if they're bought/or buying tickets just to make sure they have actually bought tickets.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 1:24 am
Darkaznstargoddess
xXHotBabiBluXx
Darkaznstargoddess
xXHotBabiBluXx
Darkaznstargoddess

Prove that you have the actual amount at the moment to fund the prizes. 3nodding
Simply take a screenie.
Plus are the participants going to be ICU members only? confused
They should post in this thread if they're bought/or buying tickets just to make sure they have actually bought tickets.

Ok..and how do we take a screenshot?..  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Minielf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:17 am
Um, I really think you don't have anywhere near enough experience and funds to pull of a lotto. Firstly it needs to be way more organized, and secondly, I don't expect that you're going to use the guild's funds to award lotto winners. confused All the prize money will have to come from your own account.

If anyone is capable of making such a lotto, then DASG and Tamcharles would be the best people.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 10:42 am
Minielf
Um, I really think you don't have anywhere near enough experience and funds to pull of a lotto. Firstly it needs to be way more organized, and secondly, I don't expect that you're going to use the guild's funds to award lotto winners. confused All the prize money will have to come from your own account.

If anyone is capable of making such a lotto, then DASG and Tamcharles would be the best people.

They buy tickets I give them prize because each ticket cost 2g each 2x10000= 20000-10000(because prize money)=10000-3000(because of bumping contest)=7000 so I'll be making 7000g..and I wil make sure it's not a scam, if someone can tell me how to print screen..so I can print the screen of the winning # and stuff to proof I'm not scamming=]  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 11:15 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 4:40 pm
*sniffs* crying sad cry I just wanted to do something so I can make my quest faster, and I can't believe someone donated you a Horns of the Demon, darkaznstargoddess..now I'm going to ******** stop the lotto..  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Games and miscellaneous. PLAY HERE!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items