Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Back to Guilds

For everyone and their kinks. 

Tags: BDSM, Kinky, Bondage, Naughty 

Reply Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.
bimbofication. Dose any one else like it? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like it?
Yes
59%
 59%  [ 13 ]
No
18%
 18%  [ 4 ]
meh
22%
 22%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 22

Meteimp

2,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:21 pm
Hi! If you don't know. Bimbofication is where you take a "normal" women and turn them into (most of the time by force) a bubble, hair headed bimbo. Most make it into a bondage dom sub style where the sub is forced to be a bimbo. Some times the sub can want it. It can be a fun thing for both ends.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:51 am
Sounds almost like what I do to my pet girls.
Like the ones who have never been with a women.
I make them extremely role play with me;
It's quite fun ^_^

darkmoonfox
Crew

Meteimp

2,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:42 pm
Is this topic going to get any more bites? I'd like to find some one else who likes this stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:12 pm
Honestly, bimbofication is very unattractive to me. I like my women strong and intelligent. I will turn her into a chair and I expect a chair to do nothing but sit in silence but I do not want an idiot for a sub. But I suppose I only want a permanent sub and not just a toy for a few nights. I guess it depends on what you're looking for.

Sissification is awesome, being more physical, but bimbofication is ... bleh.  

illixim

Meteimp

2,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:31 pm
illixim
Honestly, bimbofication is very unattractive to me. I like my women strong and intelligent. I will turn her into a chair and I expect a chair to do nothing but sit in silence but I do not want an idiot for a sub. But I suppose I only want a permanent sub and not just a toy for a few nights. I guess it depends on what you're looking for.

I don't think you get it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:49 pm
Well one of the resin I made this thread is so I could find some one else who liked it. I kind of want some one to RP in PMs with me. I want some one (preferably a women) To bimbofi me in an RP.  

Meteimp

2,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

illixim

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:17 pm
Meteimp
illixim

Then please explain it to me.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:24 am
illixim
Meteimp
illixim

Most of the time it is a thing done in RPs and Erotic story's. Most of the time the people it happens to are unwilling in them. In the story's at least. In Rps and such and on going PM RPs. People do it willingly. In reality It doesn't make them stupid. It just makes them Have the attitude that most people would call "Bimbo". Some just don't think because the attitude makes them not want to much. It is a lot like the sissyfication you said. I know about that too. Like it too. You just condition them to think a way. You can't make them. It's more of a role play fetish then any thing. You can do it in real life and not just on the web in RPs. How dumb and how submissive they are is up to how much they are into it and how much you are into it. They can go back to being normal any time. The fun thing about bimbofication is they are going from who they are now to a bimbo in the role play. It's just like two people role playing like one is a school kid and the other is a teacher. Assuming another persona for the sake of the fetish. How long they act like a bimbo after the fact is up to the they may like it or get used to it so much they don't want to stop. Just like an Adult baby or sissy or pony boy/girl or puppy boy/girl. It is a lot like being an adult baby. Witch am am from a lot of time. You get to through away all the worry's stresses and responsibility The normal you has. Instead of acting like a baby and only thinking of fun. You act like a bimbo and only thing of fun, and partying and most of all sex.  

Meteimp

2,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

illixim

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:12 pm
Meteimp
illixim
Meteimp
illixim

Most of the time it is a thing done in RPs and Erotic story's. Most of the time the people it happens to are unwilling in them. In the story's at least. In Rps and such and on going PM RPs. People do it willingly. In reality It doesn't make them stupid. It just makes them Have the attitude that most people would call "Bimbo". Some just don't think because the attitude makes them not want to much. It is a lot like the sissyfication you said. I know about that too. Like it too. You just condition them to think a way. You can't make them. It's more of a role play fetish then any thing. You can do it in real life and not just on the web in RPs. How dumb and how submissive they are is up to how much they are into it and how much you are into it. They can go back to being normal any time. The fun thing about bimbofication is they are going from who they are now to a bimbo in the role play. It's just like two people role playing like one is a school kid and the other is a teacher. Assuming another persona for the sake of the fetish. How long they act like a bimbo after the fact is up to the they may like it or get used to it so much they don't want to stop. Just like an Adult baby or sissy or pony boy/girl or puppy boy/girl. It is a lot like being an adult baby. Witch am am from a lot of time. You get to through away all the worry's stresses and responsibility The normal you has. Instead of acting like a baby and only thinking of fun. You act like a bimbo and only thing of fun, and partying and most of all sex.

Oh believe me, I understand it is a RP thing. It's not that the person is actually an idiot. But if I'm going to have my submissive act like anything less than intelligent, she would be an animal, not a silly twit of a human. That just doesn't do it for me. I didn't mean to raise your hackles or anything, just stating that it's not my thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:55 pm
illixim
Meteimp
illixim
Meteimp
illixim

Oh believe me, I understand it is a RP thing. It's not that the person is actually an idiot. But if I'm going to have my submissive act like anything less than intelligent, she would be an animal, not a silly twit of a human. That just doesn't do it for me. I didn't mean to raise your hackles or anything, just stating that it's not my thing.
I understand that. But you could have been nicer about the way you said you didn't like it. Saying it's just blach is not all that kind.  

Meteimp

2,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Meteimp

2,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:05 pm
SO any way dose any one else out there LIKE this? I can see other people have voted for liking it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:14 pm
I have no real opinion, since I have not really seen something like this in action.  

Siegfried006

Meteimp

2,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:38 pm
Siegfried006
I have no real opinion, since I have not really seen something like this in action.
I have a site with erotic story's on it in my book marks. If you can read that sort of thing I can give you the link to it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:04 pm
Hmm. Nah I think I'll pass. Thanks for the offer though. 3nodding  

Siegfried006

Meteimp

2,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:40 pm
Siegfried006
Hmm. Nah I think I'll pass. Thanks for the offer though. 3nodding
Just telling you. If you ask for the site I can tell you what to look for on the site. That way you can read a story and understand why some folks like it. Though I haven't found any story's hat are a willing bibmofiaction.  
Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff