Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Back to Guilds

For everyone and their kinks. 

Tags: BDSM, Kinky, Bondage, Naughty 

Reply Club X (RP's. Keep it clean and at least semi-lit people)
RP Planning (& Discussion?) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:35 am
The Reason for this Thread
Since i don't want the RP in this Forum to get Cluttered, i start up this Thread, were all Character info & such can be collected, even for newcomers.
And i thank the Mod for moving these to a Sub-Forum! heart

This is also a place were both contributers and voyerists can say what they'd like to see, so to speak, but, as mentioned, keep it Cyber-free, and PG-13, ok?
Be careful.

On colour-coding:
Inside the Mansion, i'll use Thick Black, while my Main Character & Main NPC's talk in Brown.
However, on the outside, to show who's Character i'm trying to tie into, i'll use the same Colours as that Player has used ..... but any of my "Main NPC's" will still talk in Brown .......  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:15 am
Here, I'll add My Character, and the NPC's that i am the Main "controller" of.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
XXXX[ Tiina ]XXXXXXX[ Ewan Radd ]XXXX[ Duchess ]XXXXXXX[ Tiina ]XXXXXXX
XX[ 1st outfit ]XXXXXX[ NCP Tiina ]XXXXX[NCP Tiina ]XXXXX[ 2nd outfit ]XXXXXXX
* Tiina, My Player Character.
If Hawk allows, she's also a shapeshifter (Guess into what) and/or some kind of Mage/Witch. ..... Thus far, Hawk hasn't commented on this, so i might bring some of each into play: I will only do so to contribute to the mood, and to the strory, though.
* Ewan Radd, my main NPC, Friendly, Gentleman, likes to Bind and Spank, and can be (a bit?) Dominant. May be borrowed by other players if they take this into account.
* Duchess, alternative NPC, Tiina met Ewan during one of the Duchess' ...... arrangements.
Dominant, a bit (?) manipulative ....... , but usually friendly.
Noble Manners (of the good kind).  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:00 am
These are NPC Characters that i made to be COLLECTIVE, that is, "controlled" by Any Roleplayer!
Just remember, these may have more or less set personalities, and it is adviced for any "controller" of them to take these specifics into account.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
XXXX[ Liza ]XXXXXXXXX[ Maid 1 ]XXXXXXX[ Maid 2 ]XXXXXXX[ Maydine ]XXXXXXX

* Liza. Specifics:
She's somehow gifted with a couple of reptilian abilities, She's submissive towards her Master(whoever that is), and can clearly be aggressive, or even dominant. She often wears a covering outfit, that includes the Tail and the Reptilian jaws. It seems leathery, but is like a second skin for her.
She may be cruel, and is clearly territorial.
Her Room, which she calls her "Crypt" is in the West Wing of the Mansion.
* Maid #. Generic Maids, found in fairly similar ( .... ) outfits here and there in the Mansion.
* Maydine, really a Basic Maid, and takes Orders as a such, but is often seen bossing and whipping other Maids around. Rumored to be a Demon in disguise .....  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:28 am
kewl..i get it!  

III_Samus_III

1,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Kittyhawk Luvcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:31 pm
Kittyhawk Luvcat's Characters:
Here's my first character, Hawk.

First appearance:User ImageEvery day wear:User ImageFormal wear:User Image

NPCs made by Kittyhawk Luvcat:(May be controlled by anybody)

Raoul--
User Image Raoul is easygoing and friendly, except when you get on his bad side. He's every inch a noble, although he sometimes has wild notions at odd times. His tastes run more towards fine horseflesh than expensive goods.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:56 pm
Tiina Brown

* Tiina, My Player Character.
If Hawk allows, she's also a shapeshifter (Guess into what) and/or some kind of Mage/Witch. ..... Thus far, Hawk hasn't commented on this, so i might bring some of each into play: I will only do so to contribute to the mood, and to the strory, though.

Who made me roleplay boss? Your character is your character, Tiina.  

Kittyhawk Luvcat

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:48 am
Thank you, Hawk!
And .... You kind of became "Roleplayboss" when you started the Thread, and i have seemingly become "Executive" since i have been active in making responses ........  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:57 pm
Ok, if I'm roleplay boss, here are the rules.

1 You can be as creative with your characters as you want.
2 Any level of literacy is ok, but please use (()) for OOC.
3 Please be sure that we can tell what character you're playing, if there are more than one.
4 Yeah, that's it.

Oh, I forgot: I guess questions and characters go here.  

Kittyhawk Luvcat

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:50 pm
Each Player defines their own Character, but if any player would want a Tektek'ed Character, and don't know how to do, or so, i offer you to make a tektek of your Character for you.
(As you may have noticed above, and in the actual Roleplay Thread, i indulge in Tektek'ing...... )
And, if you don't know what Tektek is, it is a special site, that for instance makes it possible to add specialmade Avatars into text, like this:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
... I think you get the idea.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:19 pm
I abdicate in favor of Tiina. Any objections?  

Kittyhawk Luvcat

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:40 pm
None from me. By the by, I like the tekteks you make Tina. Do you think I can ask for one?=D  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:14 am
..... First:
Hawk, you mean you leave any GM-like resposibilities for the Mansion-Roleplay to me?
(Just want to confirm what i think you mean.)
If so, virtually all rules you made still stands, and to me, storyline and entertainment is more important than powerplay, so i'll have no problem keeping to the "no Godmodding" even as GM.
Second:
Seigfried, to be honest, there are so many premade in the Tektek-memory by now, so i can't really say that all i do is "mine", .......
That said: I will be delighted to make a Tektek for you!!

What specifics do you want for it?  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Kittyhawk Luvcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:06 pm
Yep, that's exactly what I mean.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:42 pm
Ok, i'll virtually continue as i did, maybe i need to be a bit more aware of what the Others is posting .......  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:53 pm
Tiina Brown
..... First:
Hawk, you mean you leave any GM-like resposibilities for the Mansion-Roleplay to me?
(Just want to confirm what i think you mean.)
If so, virtually all rules you made still stands, and to me, storyline and entertainment is more important than powerplay, so i'll have no problem keeping to the "no Godmodding" even as GM.
Second:
Seigfried, to be honest, there are so many premade in the Tektek-memory by now, so i can't really say that all i do is "mine", .......
That said: I will be delighted to make a Tektek for you!!

What specifics do you want for it?
Well I dont want it too be too expensive, and I want it to be a slave dude sort of tektek. A friend of mine is doing an art collab and he wants a tektek of my avi as a slave boy. Sad thing is I sort of suck at it lol. Is this alright for you?  
Club X (RP's. Keep it clean and at least semi-lit people)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games