Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Testing Area Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:02 pm
This is where Shinobi come when the kage is to test them for a rise in their rank. It is an earthen dome with the neccessary elements present.

(Will add further description later.)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:04 pm
Nanashi entered the area, his cloak blowing slightly. The top of the dome shone down in the center of the area, which is where Nanashi stood. He looked towards the entrance, waiting for Haseo. Currently, he was also wearing his hat.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:08 pm
Haseo Shirogane
Chunin | Hunter Nin | Puppet Master | One Tailed

User Image

Haseo walked into the dome, looking around. Seeing Nanashi he stopped and bowed to the kage, then straightened up waiting for further instructions

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:26 pm
User Image

XXXXxxcannotxxstopxxmovingxxfowardsx.x.x.

BecausexxtherexxarexxpeoplexxbehindxxmeXXXXXXXXXXXX

Nanashi Ongakuxx█ ▌xxOtogakurexx█ ▌xxOtokage
Urgingxxmexxonwardsx.XXXX

User Image
User Image
User Image

Nanashi's voice changed from what it was earlier. It now held an extreme amount of authority compared to before. "Haseo, you came to me in search of refuge in my village. I allowed you refuge, and you have become one of my shinobi. It has been some time now that you have aided your village and those apart of it. You tell me tales of your battles with those with power." Nanashi said, while closing the door behind Haseo with earth manipulation abilities. The only light in the dome came from the hole above which heavenly outlined Nanashi's firm stature. He began to unravel his cloak, revealing battle armor and a cape of the darkest black.

"Now, you come to me after a battle with a suppossedly powerful katon user and ask to become an elite of Otogakure. You wish to become a Jounin amongst my army. You desire to become my knight in this game of chess. I ask you, in return." Nanashi said as his cape spread out into a pair of elegant midnight black wings, that reflected beautifully against the sunlight, sending out broken shards of sunlight. His armor allowed him to look like a true god of war. "Do you have what it takes to be apart of my army?" He asked as he utilized his wings to gain flight and raise higher into the air, until he was approximately ten feet higher than Haseo.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Memories...are nothing but milestones of the past."

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:47 pm
Haseo Shirogane

User Image

Haseo stared at Nanashi, seeing what he looked like in true shinobi battle gear. He was very impressed. He looked with all seriousness at Nanashi. He lifted his sound headband revealing his sharingan eye and stared at Nanashi. "I wouldn't of lived my life this far if I had no desire to further myself. I originated from a village where a kage was full of himself and many others. I fought my way this far, against opponents who had an higher advantage over me but that didn't stop me. Katon or not, that last shinobi was like the others, it suprised me he wasn't an Uchiha."

He said, not breaking his gaze at Nanashi. "I may of only just recently joined, but it doesn't change my affection for the village. I'll fight to death grips me before I betray the village, and noone will stand in my way of doing so. I didn't come this far just to be expected to be handed a rank, otherwise life would be meaningless and too easy. So I do what I must to show you..." He said as a cloud of smoke erupted from him, revealing two puppets and a gourd of silver powder like substance. One puppet was known as Makyura, the other being Death Scissors. Silver sand slithered from the gourd around Haseo rapidly as he looked at the battle god like shinobi. "Even if I must face you in proving myself" He said as Death Scissors fired a flashbomb at the ground, releasing a blinding light in the room and a loud noise enough to deafen normal shinobi. Makyura moments after fired a beam of chakra which was flying at Nanashi at alarming rate. Haseo was behind Makyura as Death Scissors moved along in the air, watching carefully and ready to react....hopefully. He knew nothing about his kage, but only had a few leads. One is he was the kage of the sound village, so chances were he had sound jutsu.

((you should know about my puppets' abilities since you approved them lol))

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:46 pm
(LOL Indeed, I do, now.....to ******** your mind)

User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

Nanashi smiled at the sound of the blast. Due to his abilities with his own hearing that he had developed over a long time, he was able to adjust the sounds of things in the room. He lowered the sound of the blast on his ears, though heard something else. It seemed to be an object that was moving incredulously fast. In response, Nanashi had to be faster. His eye immediately flashed black with a white kanji, however, Haseo could not see this. At this instant, the chakra beam ripped through Nanashi and fired into the wall. Although, if it had done this, why was Nanashi standing exactly 3.67 feet to the right? Apparently this was an effect of his bloodline, the Seki-Reigan. He used his incredible speed at the last moment to move to the right, and left an after image in his place. Nanashi clapped his hands slightly, making the sound travel farther, so Haseo could hear it over the flash bomb's after effects. "So, you are serious? Good. You must always be ready for death." He finished, as he himself slowly began to prepare himself for this battle. 'Hm, what should I begin with? Honour him with fifty percent battle resolution? No, he must earn the privledge to see me fight. I shall use about twenty five battle resolution for now.' He thought to himself in an instant. If Haseo could force Nanashi to use above fifty percent of his battle resolution, he would be impressed.

In split second time, Nanashi decided to use a slight combination of very low-ranking techniques that would have a devastating outcome, if combined properly. He would use this as a beginning test for Haseo. He pulled his hands up as if he had done a double palm stike, however, this was merely the beginning pose of his combination. On the upper hand of this pose, which was his right hand, five needles of condensed sound and air formed on his fingers. From his air cannon of this same palm, emerged the head of a spear, which was also made of condensed sound and air. Nanashi lined up his shot perfectly, knowing that Haseo wouldn't have moved from his first technique after such a short time, and began firing the two techniques that were on his upper hand. Once they had left his hand in unison, and reached approximately two feet from their starting point, Nanashi sent a blast of sound and air from his lower palm. This combination would take the already speedy moving spear and needles and give them an increased speed and backed them with more destructive power to the third degree. This was merely his warm up. If only Haseo could see him at one hundred percent, though, who knew. Maybe this battle, he might.

(So, techniques used include:
Kaze Senbon no Jutsu (Wind Needles Technique) {genin}
Zankuuha (Air Cutter) {genin}
Kaze no Sen (Wind harpoon) {genin})

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:17 pm
Haseo Shirogane

User Image

Haseo blinked for a moment. He could of sworn that Nanashi was hit by the beam of chakra, which tore through the dome, which was only a small hole compared to the mass of the dome. Seeing Nanashi appear to the right of where he was standing moments before. He managed to hear a clap and then his voice. He didn't reply, for also actions spoke louder then words, and he planned to show Nanashi that he was serious. No telling what he'll put me through, but no matter what it is I'll prevail to show my dedication. Otherwise my current trips have been for nothing

He thought as he watched Nanashi's hands fly at high speed, constructing a flawless set of handsigns and creating jutsu. The jutsu though was a bit new for him, though he did study them. Thanks to the sharingan, since he didn't have a particular puppet out at this moment, condense air like needles were formed, their chakra signature showing which was actually small making it a bit harder to see, though the other one was easily seen which resembled a freakin harpoon. But to top it off Nanashi combined it with a blast of air which speed all of the previous jutsu(s) up including adding destruction power thanks to the air cutter's own power. Haseo would have to find a creative way around this. Haseo had an idea, since the techniques were basic manipulation of the air, there would be a way of weakening them, plus exposing them and thus stopping them. Death Scissors was moved infront of Haseo and Makyura, dropping its scissors and aiming both of its hands at the oncoming attack, which gas in one hand was released while a spall burst of fire came from the other. However the two mixed and a deadly flamethrower erupted towards the assault made by Nanashi. Fire naturally affects the air around them, taking certain substance out of it such as oxygen, and overall the flamethrower would be powered by the air itself. But this was only to weaken the technique for Haseo began doing a chain of handsigns himself. A wall of earth rose infront intercepting the weakened attacks blocking them, though the wall was cracked from the combined effort of the three. Behind the wall, Haseo continued handsigns as Nanashi's vision would begin to flicker, and then blurr. After the last set of handsigns an unseen jutsu was used and thanks to the one before it in action he wouldn't even realize that another one was in motion. Makyura's chest fired a grenade which would hit beneath Nanashi, releasing a cloud of yellowish gas, though his time seeing this would be delayed. This may complicate things for Nanashi if he gets into contact with the gas. To add to the problem, using Shukaku's powers the air pressure began to drop, which for Haseo was no problem, he didn't need to breath.

(ok, jutsu used:

Doton: Doroku Gaeshi (Earth Release: Rock Shield) [Academy]
Suiganmourou no Jutsu (Drunken Sight Technique) [Academy]
Magen: Niju Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Double False Surroundings Technique) [Chunin]
))
Kouchi no Jutsu (Slow Down Skill) [Jonin]

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:17 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

As Nanashi's eyesight blurred to the point of that of a drunk man, he noticed the bomb that the puppet threw at him. Even though his eyesight was deteriorating, he began to move. What he didn't know, was that the bomb was closer than expected. It landed beneath him, but due to it being heavier than air, it couldn't reach him at his current height of about sixteen feet. Though, he didn't want to take any chances, so he flew much higher, and extremely quickly. Once making it to the roof, he formed a shield of wind, that would adjust the flow of air inside the bubble, and make everything outside the bubble deflect. "This is uninteresting me. Did he not know that mustard gas stays close to the ground?" Nanashi said. The earthen dome was apart of his shield at the moment. "Well, time to show him how to defend." Nanashi said, biting his thumbs and flashing through some handsigns and slamming his bloody hands to the roof above him.

Below him, on the ground multiple feet away from Haseo, something began to arise from the ground. It was in the shape of a dog head. As it rose, the full earthen body was fairly large, approximately the size of Gamabunta. Suddenly, two more elements combined to this large being, creating a three headed wolf, with the combined elements of lightning, earth and wind. This beast was incredibly powerful, and suddenly began to charge at Haseo, all elemental heads ready to fight.

(Techniques used:
Bouseki Tate no Kaze (Spinning Shield of Winds)
Kuchiyose: Soshi Cerberus (Summoning: Elemental Cerberus))

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:04 pm
Haseo Shirogane

User Image

Haseo stood there as he watched Nanashi fly higher into the air. In all the action he forgotten about mustard gas being heavier then air, which showed he still had to master shukaku's powers completely, so the wrong thing wouldn't happen again like it just did, though none the less it hung around the ground. Something else caught his attention though, the ground shook as a large dog like head formed from the earth, the rest of the body forming which gave it the structure of an actual summon, coming close to Gamabunta. ......holy~ s**t Shukaku finished his thought as a three headed dog stood before him. Suddenly, the cerberus beast ran at him with rather frieghtening speed. Wind blew around the body a bit as lightning danced around it, showing it had the power of three elements. This is gonna be interesting Haseo thought as he knew gases wouldn't affect this thing. But there was other ways to nail it....Haseo began weaving handsigns as the three headed dog charged at him. A hole opened beneath the dog, one of its feet falling into it making it trip, to which it did so flying towards Haseo, who had enough sense to get out of the way ahead of time as Cerberus crashed where he once stood.

[1/5]

Using this time and distraction Haseo moved Death Scissors above the three headed dog, aiming both its hands down at the head which had slight swirling action going around it, the gas and flame mixing and a jet stream of fire striking the head of the dog. The dog bellowed in pain and annoyance as Haseo retreated Death Scissors quickly, the big dog thrashing about getting itself out of the hole. The mustard gas did give it difficulty of seeing alittle, due to it clinging around the ground. The wind head was injured as it was shaking off its pain, the other two heads taking this moment in hand. Haseo stopped several good feet away in time to see a blast of mud fire from the earth like head of cerberus, but to add to the threat a bolt of lighting was running in the center of it, making the two attacks more deadly then they were seperate. Smart dog... Haseo thought as he had to prepare his own defense. Moving Makyura infront of him the puppet's chest opened again, firing two grenade objects towards the oncoming blast. Normally this wouldn't do a thing, but the lightning helped as it set off the bombs, which both exploded sending the mud and debries everywhere as well as cancelling out the lightning strike. Haseo didn't waste time and moved Death Scissors around, launching a flashbang at the god which went off infront of it confusing it, making the dog stumble for a minute before it opened its mouths preparing an assault

[2/5]

Haseo grew wary as he had iron sand slowly move around the dog's legs, carefully not to let the dog know this for later purposes. Cerberus leaped over with its claws outstretched as if it was going to pounce on him. Haseo had little time to react, though the dog had drunk vision it was still closer then comfortable. But with the dog in mid-air it would make it a bit more....succumbable to an assault. With this in mind Haseo recalled his puppet Death Scissors and replaced it with Spike Uchiha. Who upon being summoned lifted Haseo and hurled him into the air, the puppet being controlled with the strings rolled forward and laid down flat as Cerberus landed over him, he barely managing to between its legs. Haseo landed about that moment on it's back and slid off, slapping two exploive notes on it's legs. As Haseo moved he had Spike move with him, just in time as Cerberus turned around, glaring angrily and opened all three heads. The earth head released several boulders which flew towards Haseo as the lightning head fired another bolt of eletricity, the wind head sending a tornado.

[3/5]

Haseo wouldn't let himself panic and thought collectively. All three would clearly be a threat, but rather then running why not use it against them? Haseo moved Spike infront of him and weaved the puppet's hands together, a wind dragon forming from the air around the dome and the wind dragon launched an air bullet at the boulders, making them explode as it continued heading towards the lightning and the tornado. At that moment Haseo flashed a single seal and the two explosive notes blew up, sending fire everywhere and destroying parts of the dog. The fire made contact with the head of wind's tornado, expanding it which backfired on the dog as the flames struck the head, not to mention the wind dragon plowng through the bolt of lightning and striking the head of the lightning element, the flames expanding more violently from the impact and thus destroying both lightning and wind heads of the cerberus. Meanwhile the iron sand was connecting with the rest over it's feet. Haseo thought of something, a way to make it blindly attack him. Haseo moved several feet away again, the large hole he made earlier and called out. "Wow, some mutt you turned out to be. Three heads really aren't better then one is it?" He said as the dog roared in rage from the insult.

[4/5]

Haseo smirked a bit as the now single headed dog charged towards him, leaping every now and then covering the distance within half time. The dog leaped once more, its paws extended as if to squash Haseo where he stood, however due to its vision being off a bit from the flashbang, it misjudged and almost hit him, Haseo stepping back before the dog landing. The back legs fell into the hole, making the dog stuck for a moment and the iron sand drilled into the earth around, acting like shackles to make escape more difficult for the dog as Makyura was suddenly above the head, its arm raised as three long blades extended from it. A seal formed on the arm and suddenly hundreds of triple bladed arms erupted from Makyura, all coming down on the back of the earth head of cerberus. From the strength of the jutsu and the aided power behind both the blades and technique used not to mention the sheer number, the claws broke through beheading the dog as it vanished into a pile of earth, its lifetime expired and its defeat. Haseo looked up at Nanashi, seeing what he'll do now.

[5/5]

((jutsu used:

Torappingu no Jutsu (Trapping Skill) *academy*
Fuuton: Furyuu no Jutsu (Wind Release: Wind Dragon) *from spike* **chunin**
Senju Soubu (Thousand Hands Manipulation Military Art) **jonin, chunin with my clan abilities**

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:17 pm
Nanashi pulled out a kunai from his pouch, and flashed through multiple handseals. It seemed as if the earth above him began to melt into his bubble of air to surround him. It gathered around his arms and legs/feet. However, even after all this preparation, he didn't move. It was if he was waiting for something.

If Haseo still had his sense of feeling, he would have felt the slight breeze that was upon his back as Nanashi materlialized out of a small burst of wind. His legs were protected from any mustard gas that might have creeped across the floor to where Haseo was. He then moved his hand around Haseo quickly, stopping the kunai just in front of his heart. Do to it being exposed, all Nanashi would have to do is slide the kunai ever so slightly in order to kill him. "B minus. Do you care to gamble?" Nanashi asked Haseo.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:27 pm
Haseo Shirogane

User Image

Haseo looked over at Nanashi, watching his movements as he was now holding a kunai at his heart, which somehow was exposed. (seriously how's it exposed?). However as he held it the kunai rattled from the magnetic forces of the iron sand, but Haseo didn't do anything. "What would we be if we didn't take any risks?" He asked indicating he accepted the gamble, what ever it may be. He figured he could of done much better though, but regardless he waited

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:53 pm
(Basically like Sasori, unless you fixed that from my earlier designs. Also, secondly....kunai is for show. I could crush your heart with my bare hands XD)

"Well, if you answer correctly you pass with flying colors and get a cookie, however, if you answer wrong, I kill you." Nanashi said with a grin. "Now the question is: What did cavemen think would go good with bacon and eggs?"  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:03 pm
Haseo Shirogane

User Image

Haseo blinked at this question. What kind of question is that? He thought for a moment, figuring he didn't know the answer but can make a sensible one. "Back then....I'd say either a rock or fire. Thats the only thing I can truely think that they may want with bacon" He said honestly

User Image

((XD wow, his wasn't exactly like that, but yeah. And what kind of question is that?!?!?!?!))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:07 pm
"That answer is actually......wrong." Nanashi said as he hit him on the head. Nanashi took a few steps as he began manipulating sounds and began to sing a song.

(Follow the link, and thou shalt see.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:16 pm
Haseo Shirogane

User Image

Haseo made a face as his head was hit. He waited for a moment seeing what his kage was doing until he heard a song. He blinked a few times wondering why was his kage singing a song like that. He could drain the area of sound right now...but he didn't want to for he needed to see what his sensei was doing. "Then what was the right answer kage-san?.....wait.....toast?" Haseo asked a bit confused listening to his song

User Image  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces