Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply The Sky of Light (Light Territory)
The Rainbow Beach

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:21 pm
A large beach of rainbows, with crystal pools of clear water, this is perfect for relaxation, and calming to the nerves. One of the most popular locations for beings of light, they even allow those of neutral to come.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:30 pm
“And therefore, since I cannot prove a lover
To entertain these fair well-spoken days
Teran walked slowly along the soft ground beneath him, the light and luminescent ground shining brightly into his skin, soothing him. He sat down, placing his feet into a pool of bright water, colored in multiple shades of rainbow, from the reflections of the same colored ground. He sighed, and Nex jumped into the water to swim, his own reflection scaring him, as it chased him from behind. This was the first time for a while that he could relax without any pain, the only thing to make it perfect was Byakuren, his heart away from her hurt him.
I am determinèd to prove a villain
And hate the idle pleasures of these days."

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:53 pm
The air in the sky of light was amazing, and it was about the time that it needed to be for Teran to go and kill the genesis of light, for that was the reason he had originally came. Closing his eyes, he felt strong darkness, it was Naru. Someone else had the same goal in mind, and if anyone could accomplish such a goal, it would be him. He allowed himself to slip into the luminescent water, letting the cool and soothing elixir take over his body, slipping his eyes closed, and allowing the liquid to take over his body. His head remained under the water, it seemed like an eternity before he went up for air. Taking off his clothing, which was now wet anyway, he went back into the water, no worries or pain would effect him today, the genesis was being taken care of by someone else. It didn't matter that this man was his enemy.

Letting his hair flow in front of his face, his crimson eyes seemed almost as calm as the beach before him. It was as though this had become his own resting spot, from the looks of it, not a person had been here in years, a part of Teran doubted that even the genesis's knew of this creation of theres. Sometimes, the most beautiful things we do are only overlooked by ourselves. This thought brought him an understanding of himself. He was going to make things better, and although the elements of the world were distraught, he no longer was, and would be able to fix it, hopefully not before the elements were overcome.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:05 pm
It seemed as though the time had come to leave, for the essence of the genesis of light was getting reckless. It seemed that the darkness was getting stronger then expected, no way to stop the consumption of the light from the destroying forces of the night. With a blank expression, nothing of emotion on his face except for the strained brow, distress obvious in his screaming eyes, Teran took his hand out of the water, and placed it onto the brightly colored ground, water seeping from his hand and shining as it touched it. Tensing his muscles, his hand twisted, a white dust shooting into the air as he flipped out of the water, landing on his knees, the smooth silk from his head draped against his face, dripping with the clear tears of light. Starting to stand, the young loner placed his hand onto his knee, and began to rise slowly, hearing his bones crack, the pain of his transformations finally causing real damage. Wincing as he stood, the amount of pain was not extraordinary, but it was enough to cause mild discomfort.

Ready to leave this rainbow beach, Teran walked to the edge of the sky, ready to jump down, as a figure looked over him. Turning slowly, Teran was no longer at the beach, and was once again in space, the only thing he could see was black, specks of white in his vision, as the stars began to approach. Unlike the other times, Teran could see the stars getting closer, slowly overcoming the black until it was only white, he was floating in what seemed like nothingness. He was looking at an old man, one who was centuries upon centuries old. With large wrinkles, the depressions formed from constant frowning, as well as the lack of eyes. Unlike in his other encounters with the god, it seemed that this time, there was something different. The wrinkled face began to chuckle, and opened its mouth, multiple hands reaching out. They reached out for Teran, grasping his cloak and pulling it back.

"Get off!" Teran screamed, feeling the cold embrace of death starting to take him over. The hands all had mouths, biting into him, ripping off parts of his flesh, and dragging him in. These mouths were screaming in an inaudible language, as they had ripped off all of his cloak, now having a hold on his arms and legs. One of the hands was much larger, and upon closer examination, it was the arm of origin, ripping out one of Teran's eyes. Teran could no longer scream, as words would not leave his mouth. The arm reached back, and thrusted it into the old man's face. An eye appeared over the face, although with no eye socket, Teran's eye looked around frantically, as it sunk into the old man's body. The man used his arm to rip a hole in his face, and the eye peered back through it. Teran could still see through the eye, watching his body being slowly eaten and ripped apart, all movement in his body gone.

The Old Man began to cough, the hands reaching out of his mouth ripping apart as his jaw bone broke, the entire thing falling onto the ground, and turning into a glob of flesh. The hands now began to crawl out of Origin's body, to the arms, then the torso's, and then they were all bodies. Every one of them looked exactly like Teran, all with no faces. There were to many of them to count, as he saw them through the eye Origin took. Watching as they ripped out his flesh, and tore him apart, he had never experienced more pain in his life, and this was how it would end. Origin stared at him for a moment and chuckled. "You are mine!"

Waking back in rainbow beach, Teran was gone, a demonic figure stood where he existed, Teran's eyes were the only thing left. Trying to speak, he could not. Trying to move, he could not. There was nothing for him, and yet this body moved on its own. He felt a sharp pain around his body, as Origin spoke to him. That oracle is trying to teach you, lets teach her... Teran felt extreme pain shoot through his body, he tried to move, but he was at the mercy of the devil.

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:02 pm
Nokay shot out of the sky crashing to a nice, safe landing on the beach with Kyo in his arms. "That was pay back!" He then spotted the man talking to himself it looked like and skipped over to him. He was much bigger. "Hello sir, I'm Nokay and your that guy I saw fighting in the clouds a while ago after I woke up. Nice to meet you!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:39 pm
The power to influence and dominate…
Beckoning me…----
Embracing me…------------
Deserting me…--------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ascending the gap between sky and earth, Byakuren’s pale skin crawled with luminescent arcs and bleaching her of what little color she possessed. Drawing in a deep breath, she began stripping away the light diffusing from beneath her skin and slowed, her bare feet nestling into the multicolored sands to be soaked by an ethereal tide of white brilliance. Her dingy hakama flopped against her shins as the non-existent waters dripped away steadily with each slow step. Byakuren was without company, without her cat, without her dragon, only her silent presence gradually traipsed towards her Genesis. Raising a hand she rubbed her temple with harsh fingers, a haze similar to her refusal to understand her own feelings had set in as soon as Teran had left her at her mountainous home. This time at least she could still discern that whatever this blockage was, it only pertained to the sky and the here and the now. Yet she tugged the hair at the side of her head in frustration before dropping the appendage to swing softly at her side.

Lifting her magenta eyes from the rainbow sands, she spotted Teran…and another man. Nokay. Once in a blue moon Byakuren decided not to pursue any more information on the man, instead walking right up to Teran without a glance at Nokay. “You seem to never be able to stay still for more then a few hours. Now, how many more times will I have to chase you to some new location Teran?” If she thought about it, she might be able to come up with an accurate count but the sheer number of references would be near infinite. Settling her hand against her hip and cocking said hip to the side, the young Oracle stared at him. Her ever unwavering look casting her building annoyance on having to chase him from place to place, even if her insight was a road map to his location.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lurking deep in side, furtively controlling me…
--------Tearing away the fabric of my soul…
----------------Hurling its jagged pieces into the void.

Yokai Manekineko
Crew

Beloved Gawker

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:54 pm
Oh how beautiful she was, the way her hands slid over her hips in such a playful manner, and the way she loved him. The love, the almighty love, how much pain it could cause. Origin reached his hand forward, carressing her arms, and kissing her gently. "My love... or... no you do love me yes?" He growled, his face turning to anger, the only thing showing Teran's ability to control himself being his eyes, twisting and turning as he saw everything, screaming at Origin to stop, intense pain coming over him. An utter emitted from his mouth as Origin slashed his arm across the air, slapping the oracle in the face. Teran tried to tell her, tried to warn her, yet his body continued to move without his will.

Origin reached up again, grasping his hand against her fragile neck, squeezing tightly, and throwing her onto the ground, his tongue falling loosely from his mouth. The waving irises looked back and forth in distress, closing as they did not want to see what was about to happen.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:25 pm
"Hey dude what are you doing to her?" Nokay couldn't tell if he was playing or not.  

Hakora vi Britannia

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:10 pm
[please do not disturb, this is for a very important event]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:18 pm
Binded by chains, Teran was in his own mind, a completely blank canvas, the only thing he could see was the struggling Byakuren, with no way to influence the actions his body was taking. Trying to move, the chains grew tighter, and stretched outward, the chains pulling his limbs to the point of ripping off,the pain was unbearable. Teran let out a scream, his lips only parting briefly as they closed in agony, his teeth grinding against each other, holding back a second scream. This yelp seemed to echo, growing louder, the intensity growing as the pitch got lower, sounding like a demon as it crawled into the man's ears, begging to get to his brain, and devour every part of him. The sound continued growing in volume, until the roar was insufferable. Twisting and turning, the catenulate metal on his arm tightening, small spikes piercing into his skin, the chain literally becoming a chainsaw, ripping him apart. And at that moment, the scream began to dissipate, tears rolling down the ash cheeks of the sufferer.

The slow sound of clanking began to approach, with each step the sound grew louder and louder, Teran's eyes closing from exhaustion, the only thing he could see was the oak branch which was making this sound. Closing his eyes, the sound stopped, and a loud sigh echoed through the nothingness. "Tisk Tisk..." A very high pitch tone spoke, as the wood connected to Teran's chin, forcing him to open his eyes, the splinters from the wood lodging themselves deep into his skin. The creature continued to speak, his teeth deep yellow, tar spilling from his mouth. "You sure are a lot of trouble, we don't like the oracle... she knows to much. We don't want her to tell you, so we are gonna have to keep her quiet. You do want her quiet right? Or we can quiet you too..." As he spoke, the tar began to gather under his lip, and when he finished, the muck flung onto Teran's face, burning his skin. The figure licked its lips, its tongue brown and decaying. Its skin was very wrinkled, and very short.

Tapping onto his cane, Origin sighed, and ripped off both of his hands. "I don't need these for this... I am gonna need something like this..." The voice was incredibly loud, and it was completely monotone. Large black claws grew from his hands, tapping onto the cane, just once, before it shattered, sending more splinters into Teran's body, a chuckle falling from Origin's lips. The claw began to slash at Teran's left leg, tearing apart the flesh like it was butter, the only thing left being the bone. Origin looked up to his tortured soul and licked his claw, before sending it back down covered in black goo, Origin's face covered in blood. Cutting his claw down across the surface of the bone, the intense pain made Teran faint.

"No no... we aren't done yet!" Origin roared, smashing his knee into the stomach of Teran, Causing him to wake up in incredible pain. Stabbing his hand into Teran's stomach, multiple organs were tossed onto the ground, turning black and then bursting into dust. "No... not that..." Pulling out the intestines, Origin began to eat it slowly, the black death from his mouth getting thicker, the man was salivating at his meal. Continuing to dig through his stomach, Origin pulled out Teran's heart, it was already black. "Surprising... even for me!" Tossing it onto the ground, he seemed bored at this torture. "Alright, next up!"

Plucking apart fingers, one at a time, from Teran's hands, Origin began to shove them down the man's throat. "Eat it..." He yelled, Teran going blue and began to gag, bugs crawling out of his mouth and hissing. "Alright... I am bored, time to kill that b***h you love so much... and with such a black heart too..." Teran was left in his mind, bleeding, and for some reason, this time, the pain felt more then real.

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:34 pm
Awesome Sensei
It was as though everything was black for Teran, waking up with Byakuren gone. He screamed for the one he loved, and for some reason felt dirty. What exactly had he done?

The Sky of Light (Light Territory)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces