Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gaige2121
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:51 am
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:27 am
I love that picture, its great :]

You know, what happened in Haiti was horribly sad, and I'm just very thankful nothing like that happens where I am.  

Tumbling Stars
Vice Captain

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Cinnamon Toaast
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:39 am
¢ιηηαмση тσαѕт_ѕayѕ ;

Aww, I feel so bad for Haiti.
                                              I can't believe they have a earthquake, it's so cruel. I mean, they already have nothing, and this earthquake just made it worst for them. Their poorer then us, so why doesn't nature destroy our homes also? In no time the city would've cleaned up the mess if we did have a earthquake. But for Haiti.. it's just not fair.

I'm so glad people are helping Haiti right now with this disaster, but still. Haiti does not deserve this. emo User Image

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:31 pm
I feel so sad for them... I've donated
over $200 dollars and some hygiene items, but I
still feel I haven't done my part. I second you
Cinnamon, it is pretty cruel, but it's nature. Yesterday
we had a 6.9 EQ where I live, and it was 7.2 down in
Mexicali. Nature's only done half her job. It does
seem unfair, because with an earthquake here in
the US it's no big deal, or doesn't seem like one,
since people can clean it right up so easily. I bet they're
halfway done cleaning up that collapsed building at
this moment, but Haiti... oh my God. sad

Samanthalogy

Dapper Prophet

6,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

sun kuran7

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:33 pm
Yes it is sad , poor people all of their house are gone .  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:39 pm
Cinnamon Toaast
¢ιηηαмση тσαѕт_ѕayѕ ;

I can't believe they have a earthquake, it's so cruel. I mean, they already have nothing, and this earthquake just made it worst for them. Their poorer then us, so why doesn't nature destroy our homes also? In no time the city would've cleaned up the mess if we did have a earthquake. But for Haiti.. it's just not fair.

I'm so glad people are helping Haiti right now with this disaster, but still. Haiti does not deserve this. emo User Image

I agree... Haiti doesnt deserve it  

Sw33tN0things

NottyRose01

4,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:28 pm
Yes what happend to haiti was totally horrible but it teaches us a valuable lesson.We are all apart of this world and that we all need to stand together as one.Emotion are thick and anyone can say poor haiti or this that and the third but in the end thats all we do! Say poor haiti and leave it at that.Thats not good at all  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:41 pm
xX----SoCali----Xx
Cinnamon Toaast
¢ιηηαмση тσαѕт_ѕayѕ ;

I agree... Haiti doesnt deserve it

nobody deserves what happened to the people of Haiti. and i agree. its really sad what happened to them. i hope that they can recover from their loss. and with everything that the schools were doing and with what everyone else was doing i hope that it was enough to help the people of Haiti.  

vampires_cant_be_tamed20

Flower393939

Dangerous Lover

14,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:19 pm
I agree. It's all really unfair, and they still need our help. The one good thing this has proved is that the world can come together in an emergency...sort of.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:12 am
i feel so bad for Haiti. It was such a terrible EQ too. There was such a loss. Well, theres a reason for everything that happens, we may not notice it now, but something in the future would change if that earthquake didnt happen.  

amburrito97

Fashionable Hunter

3,500 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Darkswiftmist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:59 pm
i was so horrified when i saw it on the news and all those bodies. I felt so sad for those pooor children who were orphans searching for their parnets in rubble it made me shudder and cry with so much pity

we had a school collectoin for them

i heard one family moved from haiti after the earthquake, but then went to chile, and then there was an earthquake there can u believe their luck?! thats awful!!!!  
New's Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games