Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gaige2121
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:59 am
User Image
If you ever need advice here is the place, Get the advice from your fellow guild members and friends we are always here for you.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:14 pm
Can I seriously ask for advice here? Because nobody else has. If so, please tell me because I'm in serious need of some help.  

lauralikesfire

Kanoka Uchiha

4,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:17 pm
I havn't spoken nor seen my boyfriend in over a week and im getting depressed what should I do to be happy again without giving up?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:38 am
Kanoka Uchiha
I havn't spoken nor seen my boyfriend in over a week and im getting depressed what should I do to be happy again without giving up?

just have fun go out with your girlfriends see a movie or just hang out with them if you stil don't hear from him than he is just not worth the tears  

indigo_fairy13

6,350 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200

Teakari

Rainbow Tycoon

7,700 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:39 pm
Hmmm...Has he tried to talk to you at all, or is he completely blowing you off? I think if he doesn't care enough to talk to you and check on how you're feeling, he's not worth it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:28 pm
my sister thinks hes grounded. I still wait for him to call but I know he isnt the cheater type he just all of a sudden dissapeared. Im just going to hang with my sister and have fun with her :3  

Kanoka Uchiha

4,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Tumbling Stars
Vice Captain

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:11 pm
indigo_fairy13
Kanoka Uchiha

just have fun go out with your girlfriends see a movie or just hang out with them if you stil don't hear from him than he is just not worth the tears

I agree with you. He isn't worth it. Hes suppose to make you HAPPY. Not make you SAD.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:13 pm
Kanoka Uchiha
my sister thinks hes grounded. I still wait for him to call but I know he isnt the cheater type he just all of a sudden dissapeared. Im just going to hang with my sister and have fun with her :3

Good!
I'm here for you, even though you don't know me.
-hugs.-
:3  

Tumbling Stars
Vice Captain

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Tumbling Stars
Vice Captain

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:14 pm
Haru48
Can I seriously ask for advice here? Because nobody else has. If so, please tell me because I'm in serious need of some help.

I'm here for you!
If you need to talk, you can talk to me.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:43 pm
Tumbling Stars

I'm here for you!
If you need to talk, you can talk to me.

Omg thanks so much.
You see, I met this guy at a dance.
He goes to a school that I used to go to, so I have friends for there and they're friends with him. He was hanging out with his group of friends, and I was with mine. Later there was a thing where he put on a slow song and had the guys pair up with the girls and dance. He asked almost ALL of his friends, and then he asked me. I just said "Sure" and we danced awkwardly for a second then he found someone more willing and danced with her. After that he hung out with my group of friends.
I saw him again at a different dance, with his group again. Difference: I had a different friend with me, not the one that actually knew him. But I still had my group, mainly. I don't know that much about him, but I really like this kid.
A few days ago, my friend told him I said hi. He made one of his stupid 'She's totally into me' comments, and then said that I wasn't his type. That broke my heart a little. But here's the problem: I forgive him. Completely. Disgusting, right? Well I can't help it. I'm not sure what to do, all my friends (who know him) tell me that he's a jerk and I shouldn't like him, but I can't help it.
Please, What do I do???????  

lauralikesfire

Kanoka Uchiha

4,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:03 pm
today I found out why my man aint been around. hes grounded. men dont think before they act do they?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:49 pm
I have some serious advice. I feel like im too boyish for gaia. People would think im a boy , but when im actually not a boy, but a tom-boy. So what should i do? change my avi sex to female?  

Thats my Rice

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Kanoka Uchiha

4,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:00 pm
2 of my friends did me and my bf a huge favor. one friend is a boy the other is a girl. the boy is my bfs cousin and has a huge crush on my girl friend and has for a while. my girl friend isnt interested and i want to do my guy friend a favor for helping me by getting them together. but how do i do that without anyone getting hurt?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:32 pm
Haru48

What is going on?  

cassandra71

cassandra71

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:34 pm
Kanoka Uchiha
2 of my friends did me and my bf a huge favor. one friend is a boy the other is a girl. the boy is my bfs cousin and has a huge crush on my girl friend and has for a while. my girl friend isnt interested and i want to do my guy friend a favor for helping me by getting them together. but how do i do that without anyone getting hurt?

Just dont bother with that, like in love, when it's meant to be, it happens!  
The Advice Room

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff