Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Prince of 1000 Enemies

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:05 pm
Story
Up in the mountains in a small neighbor hood, their are two rabbits. Only two. They live in the woods just behind some house, and found eachother. Seeing their were no other rabbits they would try to work together so their could be more (Yes a little Darwanism in this story too..). Their aquantinces, to work to live together, but their are many other creatures and dangers in the forest. They have to work together to survive, cause if one dies then then no more rabbits in this area! Even though, maybe they'll even learn to get along, and hopefully with other creatures to. It's an everyday thing, to survive.

Plot
Basically, just to make things more simple the characters will be furries, or neko's (Something basic). And so they're just human looking sort of. If your a human then they just look like an average rabbit, or mouse to you. So the area around you just looks something out of 'Honey I shrunk the kids' if you know what I mean? PM me any questions incase.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:15 pm
Rules

Follow Gaia TOS

No Cybering (Time Skip)

No God-Mode, and if you Auto-hit then you will get wacked back and take it like a man. (If not then I'll just get angry, you'll see my words, then you'll commit suicide). No Flaming either, if you have something to say, say it maturely or deal with me.

Romance and Violance encouraged, keep it PG-13 (*Cough* 6th grader got pregnate at my middle school *Cough*)

Use "" for speaking, try to bold. Use italics for thought, no txt talk. Try to not one line, and spell as best as you can. Speak in third person.

Be creative and create drama where you want.

Pm me if you have questions, or want to plot something (so I can give you permission, or help you move your drama along). No killing without permission.

Pm me your profiles with the title 'All fours' if your an animal. If you want ot be human then title it 'Luxury' cause I said so.

Be creative! Also if a person is having their dramatic moment...don't shove yours in their to let your charrie steal the spotlight or whatever (Unless it's related to the charrie) cause it's rude, and pisses my rpers off when their charrie isn't invovled. Put a dramalama at the top of the PM, so I know you read everything. Hope you decide to join into the random of this Rp , cause it's basically just based off the two rabbits in my neighbor hood (They have babies now!) that I try to prevent their death with my car daily lol.

MindxHunter

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:24 pm
Characters I want , but you can always make anyone. These are just ones I want.

Rabbit Girl-partnered with Boy

Rabbit Boy-Partnered with Girl

A Cat- Lives in the house and ventures out allot. Likes to prey on the rabbits or any other little creature to paw at (Play with basically) and if he kills it, then he'll probably have it for food. (Or do that annoying cat thing where they bring it back as a present...).

A Dog- A tramp really. He's a street mutt that broke out of the pound awhile ago, and made a home here. Despite his living, about every female creature finds him sexy. He's just a dog that does whatever to get what he wants, without much consideration (Unless he considers you a true friend, which he hasn't made many much yet).

Their are many creatures in the woods, have fun with it. Look at my profile to get an idea of picture and and crud lol. It can be neko, furry, anthro I don't really care.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:31 pm
Skelly

[align=center](Pic-perferred anime)
[b]Cute huh?[/b]

[b]Name[/b]
(If your a pet you can give your pet name, and whatever you really want to be called. Or just the pet name, doens't matter)

[b]Bio[/b]
(Not much needed really)

[b]Creature[/b]
(Whatever you want are)

[b]Love[/b]
(Whoever your 'partnered' with, mate idc. Or whoever you like. Note that you don't have to like the same species, it's just common in Darwanism. But it can beat love I guess. It's just a roleplay, but please keep it human to human >_>...)

[b]Gaianame[/b]
(Obvious)[/align]

Note- Don't change the skelly around...I don't like it when you do that. It's fine the way it is..  

MindxHunter

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:40 pm
Profiles Accepted

User Image
Cute huh?

Name
Ally

Bio
Came from a small forest fire down south and tried making a home up here. Their were no other rabbits, and not much water, but I seemed to of adjust. Seeing he's the only other rabbit, we've agreed to sort of be with eachother. Nothing serious at the moment, but I'm willing to try for all rabbits.

Creature
Bunny

Love
Just a the rabbit I hang with wherever we go.

Gaianame
MindXHunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:45 pm
reserved  

MindxHunter

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items