Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
Kyro's Knowledge Korner (what s**t did you learn today cult) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:27 pm
(a thread where you share and reflect anything new you've learned or have remembered today)

Well I learned today that my current work setup at 7-11 is like waiting for half an hour. I have come to acknowledgment that I ******** hate half hours, It's just too short to really do anything that short term. If your anxious about something it feels to long.

Long story short it's on par with the feeling of waiting 1/2 an hour because I work only twice a week and it's the most hectic times of that week. 9/10 times I have to do involuntary overtime, do to 3-11 shifts lack luster performance of some task they did want to bother spending actual time to do because it would mean they would stay 10-20 minutes longer D:

On a much different subject thank you lv 12 for indirectly reminding me that I still to this day need to locate and acquire some east indian death metal. Also, no matter how dated that artist is, his music is quite amusing and catchy.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:52 pm
I learned that every time I eat Burger King, every time I fart, it smells exactly like their french fries.  

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:06 pm
I learned how much fun it is to make a design with nothing more than the letters of the alphabet (examples: here, here and here

I also learned that in rainbow six 2, if you use absolutely nothing but the FAMAS, and go for headshots with a spray and pray, and call yourself a pro, your actually telling me you got no game, and will stop at nothing to cheaply play your way to the top(unless I get you in my sights from across the map)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:20 pm
I learned Fly, but I had to forget Roost in the process.....  

MaverickDrifter

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:28 pm
I LEARNED HOW TO COUNT TO TWENTY  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:13 pm
I learned that...

User Image  

Sir Codin

Orphie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:35 pm
I learned that fake scratch-offs don't scratch off after five years, and that microwaving them won't help the scratching process.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:21 am
I learned that Kyro hates niggers  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:36 am
digi734
I learned Fly, but I had to forget Roost in the process.....

iLol'd.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:08 am
I learned that Barny loves everyone.  

Never Ask Dante

Clean Hunter

11,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:13 pm
I learned that I'm a complete Scrabble Nazi, and hopefully everyone else learned that YOU CAN'T GO BACK AND CHANGE YOUR WORD WHEN IT'S ALREADY ON THE DAMN BOARD AND IT'S SOMEBODY ELSE'S TURN! scream *flips cafeteria table*

And also, eek isn't a word. IT ISN'T, DAMMIT!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:36 am
I learned that one of the Corey's from "The Lost Boys" film died. Haim I think it was, so it was the one who was a kid in the film I believe.

I also learned unfortunately that rock band did not use the alias "Rock Band Nickleback" to divert interest from their recently released Rock Band Network. Rock Band 3 should be out by about Christmas time this year.

Lastly I learned that dino over there hates wops with all his heart and soul. biggrin

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:33 pm
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx
I learned that one of the Corey's from "The Lost Boys" film died. Haim I think it was, so it was the one who was a kid in the film I believe.

I also learned unfortunately that rock band did not use the alias "Rock Band Nickleback" to divert interest from their recently released Rock Band Network. Rock Band 3 should be out by about Christmas time this year.

Lastly I learned that dino over there hates wops with all his heart and soul. biggrin

AIN'T GOT A MAAAAAAAAAAN!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:43 pm
I learned that......

" A Nightmare On Elm St" for the nes isn't so bad just the design of the platform elements are kinda shoddy.

Plus you can jump kick everything forever as a ninja I mean it isn't all that bad. There's also a wizard power up I mean you can now scream "dark magic attack"

and dino still hates wops with all his soul

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:59 am
I learned that the Gollum base for the LOTR movie was based off of Iggy Pop (or something like that). And petrolium isn't a precious metal.  
Social Room

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff