Reply Pokémon Defenders
Pokemon Print Studio!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seminal Contamination

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:22 am
Heh. I was clearing out all my computer shizzle, since I accumulate a whole load of parts (d00d! 4 L1F3! Where can I download one of those? LMAO.) and I came across Pokemon Print Studio Blue Version. I fired it up... and realised why I had banished it to my wardrobe. It's not really the best of packages... and my team are all on Print Studio Red Version.

Just out of interest, has anyone else owned at one stage or another a copy of this shameless software?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:50 am
I still somewhere own both. I got them with my very first comp back in 99.  

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Blazing_Inferno

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:48 pm
BotheredNation
Heh. I was clearing out all my computer shizzle, since I accumulate a whole load of parts (d00d! 4 L1F3! Where can I download one of those? LMAO.) and I came across Pokemon Print Studio Blue Version. I fired it up... and realised why I had banished it to my wardrobe. It's not really the best of packages... and my team are all on Print Studio Red Version.

Just out of interest, has anyone else owned at one stage or another a copy of this shameless software?
I own both of them. *holds up her Pokemon Print Studio CD-ROMs* xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:10 pm
i have the red version. my mum gave it to me as a present for learning to tie my shoelaces! its REALLY old, but i use it for Xmas and Bday cards... but not with the pokemon pictures! xd  

hoobDood

Pokémon Defenders

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff