Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Little Miss Moon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimillia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:17 pm
Welcome to Little Miss Moon. Here we have Five different contest which means there will be a lot of prizes! Let start with the artest contest here you can start with you own hand drawings. You can have it in black/white or color. People are aloud to say comments to the artest. Which my let them win by more vote. The artest contest will end 4.2.2010! Next is the story bord contest. Here you can write your storys and have them judge. Make sure there is no spelling mistakes and if there are you can have up to 10 miss spelled. Please if you add photos make sure you say were you got them :*.... The story bord contest will end 4.8.2010!Next we have the theme song contest. Here you make a song about sailor moon shows. Yes this one sounds hard but i think people can do it. This one will be judge by one person only and that will be the people. Please make sure the song is not already on the show and is not taken by a different person. I will cheak to make sure it is yours. This contest will end on 4.24.2010 due too the person. Next photo contest. Here you put photos of yourself as a sailor scout. You most have the anime/manga photo that goes with it. Every detial counts. This will end on 4.20.2010! Last is avi cosplay. This one will be when you have your avi dressed has any body in the sailor moon anime/manga. You my use tektek but it will take some pionts away from it. Add the photo of the person you are makeing for the anime/manga. This will end on 4.26.2010!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

============
The art of being wise

heart *eyes explode due to rainbow-ness*

It sounds like you just want people to start their own series with all these contests...and by the way, we ALREADY have an avi cosplay contest thread heart

is the art of knowing what to overlook
============

Venombabe

Timely Muse

14,125 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

LazybonesHeroine

Loyal Gaian

17,925 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:08 pm
wow ... lots of contests :3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:23 pm
no you don't under stand this is a contest. But here this will go to four different things. We will have the 1 placers all go at it for top same as 2 & 3. The prize will be goin on the people like so please join Little Miss Moon  

Kimillia

Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff