Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonheart Fortress

Back to Guilds

A sanctuary for videogamers and anime fans alike, but of course anyone else is welcome too 

Tags: games, anime, manga, roleplay, tech 

Reply Art - For posting art + writing
Descriptive Piece - Nightmare Realm

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like it?
  Yes! (I commented)
  No! (I commented)
  I didn't comment... (WHY NOT?!?!)
View Results

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:27 am
Pillars of fire are all around me, causing sweat to weigh down on my brow then fizzle into whisps of foul smelling steam; rising into the air and through the clouds of night black soot above me, like souls escaping their damnation.... How I wish to join them.

My ear drums are assaulted with a foul screech as a beast of unimaginable proportions lumbers into veiw. Its skin is rough to the touch but weak as it flakes away to reveal rotting muscles and cartilidge, all of which tumble out of the fragile casing and onto me.

As if hit by a brick wall I collapse, the grotesque morsels forcing their way down my throat. The taste is horrible, every flavour in the world is uncomparable to this. I roll onto my stomach and look at the floor. The deep red hue suddenly reverts to a sparkling blue and blinds me. The light of the fire been reflected by a thousand mirrors as the ground becomes an ocean and yet again I am drowning... dying.

The water is a stark contrast to the land, freesing cold, slowly numbing away my senses. I barely feel the water rolling, twisting and pulling as if it is alive... I began to rise, my soul suddenly seperating from its home. My body looks lonley as it drifts down to join the other corpses, who seem to take no pleasure in its company.

My senses are magnified as I rise out of the water,just to hear the beasts final cry and thousands of chattering ants destroy it, ripping it limb from limb. The sound of millions of chattering teeth reminds me of my school days, thousands of shoes hitting the cold, wooden floor in quick succesion.

As I rise futher I gaze into the void above me. I feel incredibly lonely as my senses give way to the nothingness and my ghostly form deconstructs peice by miserable peice. My final sights are that of a lonley star hitting the ocean. Another soul claimed by the nightmarish world. As my vision dissipates my soul gliters and falls like the snow of my world....

©2009-2010 ~Pokemaniac1993

What do you guys think?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:12 pm
*sniffle*
BEAUTIFUL!!!!! crying

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:13 pm
Thank you~
Glad someone looked at it...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:17 pm
i laughed i cryed it was awsome  

sephie_kun

6,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:23 am
Bit late now, but I must say.. That was pretty damn awesome James. Dunno if you'll see this, but keep up the good work.  
Art - For posting art + writing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games