Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Seireitei
THE WORLD OF BLEACH! ((RP)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:08 am
I believe we may start roleplaying now! This may be the General post where any and everyone may enter and interact!

REMEMBER

-Follow all the rules
-No God-modding (No 1 person or Division rules anything)
-Post your profiles in your correct division.
-Listen to the moderators
-OOC goes in the OOC Topic (Strictly roleplaying in here)
-Dont Forget to Invite
~^- _&&_ -^~
-Have fun!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:11 am
~~BLACKLIST! ~~

~~WHITELIST! ~~

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:13 am
Reserved dramallama  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:14 am
Reserved dramallama  

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:15 am
..AND IT BEGINS!! biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:57 am
Kasumi had just finished her training and was on her way to the tea shop. Her hair was matted and her clothes were rumpled. In all honesty she looked like s**t. Her muscles were so strained she refused to even put her Zanpakuto away. Her Zanpakuto was still in her hands, her case strapped to her back. The haori she wore once white, was un deniably destroyed. With dirt stains and a huge rip along her side. 'Hn. I shouldnt work myself so hard next time.'  

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

singin Fighter
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:59 pm
Arthuria strolled by the tea shop and turned her head to see Captain Kasumi who looked like she went through hell. "Hey Kasumi, you look like s**t." Arthuria stated bluntly as she crossed her arms infront of her haori and kosode. "Training too hard again?" she asked seeing as if she looked like that, she probably was training.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:03 pm
Kasumi Smirked. "How nice to see you Captain Athuria. And thats Kasumi Sama to you Arthuria." Kasumi spoke sarcasticly. She walked up to the shinigami Captain and smiled.
"I was training with my Bankai. It takes alot out of me. But thats be sides the point, How was your day?"

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

singin Fighter
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:13 pm
"And I've told you to call me Arthur, Kasumi-sama." she laughed back as she patted her chest and brought her head back down. "I see. I should do that with one of these guys today. My day has been fair enough. I've done nothing but look through reports today." she stated boringly as flicked her finger awake.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:19 pm
Kaitou makes his apperance by walking out of the tea shop reading a book. "I am tired of reading. Thats all i ever do, Study Study Study." He then looks up to the sky and keeps walking. He notices the 2 captains talking, but he isnt close enough to hear what they are saying. He notices Kasumi looks like she went through hell, but says nothing on the matter. Kai then puts the book away and walks up to the captains. "Hello captains, whats going on for today?"  

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:24 pm
Kasumi laughs."Yes yes. Paper work ne?" Kasumi quickly puts her sword back in her case." Ill trade you. You do my work and i will do yours. Ive been bomarded with mission reports. I wish things could go back to the way it was in the olden days. Easy!" Kasumi quickly took recognition of the approaching Captain.
"Ah, Kaitou, the rest of my day will be tea and work. And speaking of which I should get Rika to deliver my tea. I will be in my office if you both need anything! Have a good day Kaitou. Arthur." Kasumi smirked and flashed stepped away. She was in need of a very long bath.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:27 pm
"Hmph. Adios Kasumi-sama!" Arthuria waved two fingers as she flash-stepped away. "Hey Kaitou, I'm about to go train as well, as soon as I finish my walk. What are you going to do today?" she asked laying her hand on Hanrei and looking over to the spot she always trains her bankai's at.  

singin Fighter
Vice Captain

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:42 pm
"You know you can never ask me what im up to I flow as the river." He looks towards her, "May i join you?" He patiently waits for an answer.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:48 pm
"Hm...ya know? I never seen your bankai now that I come to think about it. I'll take you up on that." she accepted as she pointed off in the distance to the spot where she trains where it would be perfect to train at. "Meet me there in 5 minutes time. I'll be waiting for you, Captain Kaitou." she offered as she lowered her arm. She light-stepped to her spot, which looked like, this. "It feels nice to be back here today. Nice quiet and peaceful." she whispered to herself.  

singin Fighter
Vice Captain

Seireitei

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas