Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply OOC Chat
General Chat

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:50 pm
Here is the place where we can just talk and interact with the other guild members!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:43 am
I need to tektek my avi so it can look like my Rp character xD  

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Defined By Spontaneity

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:16 pm
Hello everyone. My name is Aaron, and I am looking forward to being an exceptional contribution to this guild. Feel free to introduce yourselves. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:20 pm
Hello, I am looking forward to RPing with all of soon.  

Shikairu Nara

Dangerous Lover

10,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Marathon 300

Seth_Asairo
Crew

Quotable Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:02 am
Hallo, alle!

I thought that since I have nothing accepted yet, I may as well just post in some OOC in hopes I'd catch a few of your personality types, find out what else may be in common among us, etc.

Lemme' start. I'm sarcastic, sometimes too much. I've got more than one thought process in my head, so there may be conflicting areas of preference on occasion, but don't mind it too much - we exist as people on the intertubes. I'm an artist both visually and audibly. I play the bass (though recently it's been collecting dust and my skills are starting to take a dive. As for the visual arts, I draw a lot and am currently working on a completely illustrated music video for my favorite band KMFDM. I just need to get to the halfway point so I could ask them for their official acceptance of a fan making this video.

Beyond that, I shine in the subject of math, converting decimal to binary to octal to hexidecimal for fun. It helps make some of the best passwords out there. I have two cats currently - one runt (he's destined to forever be the size of a kitten) and another twice his size but the same age. I've had a couple other pets in my lifetime, including two dogs (the most recent being my favorite), and a python.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:26 pm
Nice intro, stranger up top! biggrin

My name's currently of no importance as well as my age. Just call me Duke. Not DUUUUUUKE because it sounds too much like Uke gonk (no offense).

I've been on Gaia for 3 years and never been over 40k in gold (excluding the items I have which were gifts)

I've been known as a serious guy when I 'teach' RP to 'newbs' on Gaia, but also I've been 'accused' of being a 'noob' around 'others'.

'End Quotes'

I hope to know the rest of you guys and wish for the best for Worlds Divide!  

Duke of the Fiend

Dapper Reveler

chisanoko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:35 pm
hello^^ im kirimi^^ how is everyone today??^^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:31 pm
Danke, Duke.

My day's been alright as of now. Luckily it's almost over, so hopefully nothing too bad happen between now and then.

Seth_Asairo
Crew

Quotable Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Princess Snowbelle

650 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:40 pm
G-G-Gomenasai, demo.. when are we gonna start RPing...i'm eager to start, but we haven't done anything... I don't even think I have any members in my squad! T^T

OOC Chat

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games