Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Who are you? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilightwolf10

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:55 pm
Time period: fuedal (pre-tech)
Situation:
You are just passing buy on a road when you hear a loud explosion and see smoke rising from the near by woods.
(Thats it what you do about it is up to you)
Rules:
1.you can introduce your character(species,abilities, ect.) or just let everyone learn as you go along.
2.Magic and special abilities allowed.
3.Follow guild rules.
4.If you have multiple personalities/characters use different colors for speech for clarity.
Almost everything else is okay. If something isnt, you will be asked to edit it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:57 pm
Sharp blue eyes looked up from the ppol of water. "...What was that?" Higure rushed towards the smoke fearing a fire would burn down the forest. When he arrived there was a crater with smoldering flames still in it but no one around. "What happened here?"  

Twilightwolf10

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:15 pm
((Character: I'll use Mahewa here, but an alternate medieval-fantasy version I've toyed with using before.))

A sudden noise collided with her, almost strong enough to make her whole body quiver rather than just her ears. The lioness flinched, gritting her teeth against the impact; she waited a second before turning in the direction the blast had come from. "What the..."

Curious and somewhat worried, she left the road and began to trot through the woods in the direction of the sound.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:13 pm
Higure began to sniff the ground trying to find the slghtest whiff of someones scent.  

Twilightwolf10

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:36 pm
She'd been walking for a while when the forest suddenly ended. Before her was what looked like a large crater blasted into the ground; in the center she could see the remnants of plant life, still burning weakly. Her breath caught in her throat. Who could have done this?

A movement in the corner of her eye caught her attention. She turned to see a figure hunched over the edge of the crater; she could not see its face from here. She started walking over to the person and called "hey!" to get its attention.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:01 pm
"Hmm?" Higure's ears pirked up but he couldn't see a thing. "Hmmm what to do about this smoke... I know~!" Higure closed his eyes and held his hand out. "Ravaged by battle, the fire burns. A could of black still lingers. But the fire's thirst quenched and the blackness gives way to the clensing winds. Aquarius Almorta!" Water spewed from Higure's hand and put out the fire while a strong gust came and blew away the smoke. The snow leopard was a bit curious as to why the lioness he saw standing there had come. "Hey! Over here!"  

Twilightwolf10

drake fukiyamo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:09 am
(( A croc anthro named Obsidian, and a Lizard anthro named Shadow is who i'll be))

Obsidian walked along, his Broadsword strapped to his back. suddenly, he heard an explosion, then saw a black smoke cloud rise."What the f**k!!"he exclaimed, running in the direction the smoke was coming from.

Shadow ran, his mage staff in his hand, his cloak almost horizontal to the ground.He had seen the black cloud, and had decided to investigate.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:11 pm
Higure knelt to the ground and closed his eyes. "Uh! Damn nothing here that could show me what happened... it's all been destroyed. All the memories from this spot are gone..." Higure's eyes opened a little sad and nearly crying.  

Twilightwolf10

drake fukiyamo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:54 am
Shadow walked up, tears flowing freely as he knelt and touched the scorched ground"who would do something like this"he whispered"and why?"

Obsidian ran up, stareing at the crater"Wow, big hole"he commented, noticing that there was at least 3 other people there as well  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:01 pm
Mahewa trotted over to the stranger, who appeared to be a snow leopard. He was still kneeling there at the edge of the crater, hunched sadly. She knelt beside him. "I feel it too," she murmured. "All this life... gone." She felt pressure building up behind her eyes; a moment later her vision was swimming. She sniffled a bit and wiped her face with her arm. "So you don't know the cause either, huh?"

She heard movement behind her, and she turned to see two figures emerge from the woods, from two different directions. She watched them but said nothing.  

FiliaFlammae

Twilightwolf10

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:59 pm
Tears now folled freely from his eyes. "It's not just that... all the memories are gone too." Higure dugs his claws into the earth, his ager rissing.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:46 pm
She turned back to him. "Hey, hey," she said empathetically, rubbing his shoulder. "W-we'll find them. We'll find whoever did this...this...monstrosity." Her voice had lowered to a dangerous hiss; her eyes were narrow and her teeth bared.  

FiliaFlammae

Twilightwolf10

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:53 pm
"And when we do... I'm gonna tear them apart with my own hands." Higure's hatred grew so string that his hands had started to steam from fir magic burning through him.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:00 pm
Mahewa's mood was nearly matching that of the stranger; she could feel her fur bristling and her hands growing hot. But she exhaled sharply, forcing herself to calm down. Blind action was never the wisest choice. She carefully took a few steps into the crater, flinching somewhat at the heat.

"First things first," she said. "This damage must be repa-" She stopped herself. It was impossible to make the land exactly as it had been; as the other had said, memories had been lost too. "Must be tended to," she finished. She crouched, brushed the ground with her fingers, and began to mutter.  

FiliaFlammae

Twilightwolf10

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:37 pm
Higure stood up shaking with anger. "And i guess we should at least help some grass grow back to" Higure closed his eyes and a glowing soft green aura surounded him.  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff