Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
ครץlย๓ ๏Ŧ ฬ๏ภ๔єгร [Profiles]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:11 pm
Skeleton

[align=right][size=16][color=postingcolor]ROLE[/color][/align][/size]
[align=center] Picture of your character goes here please! NO Anime [/align]
[extra links of character, if you have more pictures. ^^]

[size=16]☆- - - the b a s i c s[/size]

[list][list][list][list]
[size=11]☆name - - - [color=postingcolor][full name][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆age- - - [color=postingcolor][spell it out][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆gender- - - [color=postingcolor][m/f][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆preference- - - [color=postingcolor][sexuality][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆theme- - - [color=postingcolor][theme song][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆birthday- - - [color=postingcolor][mmmddyyy][/color][/size]
[/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=center]Icons maybe resembling your character, if nothing you don't have to put anything here[/align]

[size=16]☆- - - the i d e n t i t y[/size]

[list][list][list][list]
[size=11]☆personality- - - [color=postingcolor][same as below][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆biography- - - [color=postingcolor][at least two paragraphs-use what i created or expand on it][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆likes- - - [color=postingcolor][paragraph form or list][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆dislikes- - - [color=postingcolor][x][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆height- - - [color=postingcolor][x][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆weight- - - [color=postingcolor][x][/color][/size]

[size=16]☆- - - the h e r o i n e/ h e r o[/size]

[list][list][list][list]
[size=11]☆my hallucinations- - - [color=postingcolor][possible crush interest?][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆behind the insanity - - [color=postingcolor][your gaian username][/color][/size]

The RP

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:15 pm
Alice

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

M|A|D

☆- - - the b a s i c s

☆name - - - Emiliana "Emily" Lovett

☆age- - - Seventeen

☆gender- - - Female

☆preference- - - Unsure

☆theme- - - Strange

☆birthday- - - May 10, 1993

User Image User Image User Image

☆- - - the i d e n t i t y

☆personality- - - For forever, Emily has been a lonely little girl. Even as a teenager, there is some part of her that has remained a child. Her parents never paid her any attention. She never had any real friends. The only ones she could count on were her aunt, her father's sister, and the stuffed bunny she gave her. Emily is a quiet girl who spends a lot of time on her own. She does wander about the lounge area. Secretly, Emily admires the Mad Hatter but is too nervous to say anything. She becomes close friends with the Chesire Cat, who has trouble communicating as well.

Afraid of rejection, Emily doesn't talk to people a lot, giving her a closed outlook on life. Her timidity is the one thing she berates herself about. She believes that there are actual monsters around her who want to harm her. She does recognize some people as being as human as she is. Emily can't handle blood or death.

☆biography- - - From the beginning, her personality disorder was inevitable. She was born to a rich couple who neither cared for her nor paid attention to her. She greatly vied for their attention; they either ignored her or criticized her for being so needy. In the end, she withdraw from wanting their attention. The same happened at school: she tried to make friends, was shot down by criticism, and withdrew. Her timidity only made her situation worse. She allowed the words to get to her. Eventually, she avoided talking to people, group activities, and any other related activity in general. Her teachers became greatly concerned about her. They made inquiries as to her home situation. A counselor questioned her; she refused to speak. The counselor then turned to her parents. Her parents answered for her as if their daughter was stupid. The counselor explained her severe withdrawal from social situations, inquiring about a mental examination. Her parents waved their hands and them do whatever.

They did as they liked. They examined her and diagnosed her with having avoidant personality disorder. The analysts suggested a top institution to her for slow integration into social situations for others like her. Her parents seized back their control and ended up throwing her in the ramshackle South London Sanatorium.

She brings with her everywhere a white bunny doll, given to her by her aunt who rarely visits her. She secretly yearns for a deep friendship with someone, but she is afraid of more rejection. She keeps herself at bay to protect herself. She spends most of her time staring out the window, writing poetry, singing songs, painting, and reading.

☆likes- - - The Victorian Era, my bunny doll, porcelain dolls, biscuits, cakes, tea, being alone in my room, affection, music, singing, books, painting, and writing poetry.

☆dislikes- - - Rejection, being alone in a crowd full of people, the dark, screams of bloody murder, horror movies, death, loneliness, blood, scary movies, and the recent "Wonderland" murders.

☆height- - - 5"8

☆weight- - - 115 lbs.

☆- - - the h e r o i n e/ h e r o

☆my hallucinations- - - The Mad Hatter

☆behind the insanity - - Evoblack

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:16 pm
The Mad Hatter

User Image

Strange? Seductive? So Insane!

☆- - - the b a s i c s

☆name - - - Darcy Sebastian Micheali

☆age- - - Twenty

☆gender- - - m

☆preference- - - Pansexual

☆theme- - - ...And Then She Bled by Suicide Silence

☆birthday- - - Mar/12/1990

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User Image

☆personality- - - Darcy is a charming little bloke. He had the manners of an 18th century gentleman and never fails to use them in the utmost insane way. He is constantly trying to assist others in anything including work and on occassion suicide. He always has a smile on his fave and is quite a cheerful mad fellow unless you catch him in one of his moods in which case he is simply mad.

Then of course there's his other side. His seductive demeanor. He has a way of moving his body and using his dark smoldering eyes to get what he wants when nothing else works. The clothes he wears cling to his body and when he is in this state his voice deepens and becomes like melted chocolate.

☆biography- - - Born in an asylum to quite a mad woman, Darcy was never really all there. True he was a charming, darling little creature but something about him was always just a bit off. Like the fact that he spoke in an English accent and he was born in America, the boy had never even heard an English accent in his life. It drove his mother into fits evertime she heard him speak so the poor thing had to be taken away to be raised by the nurses and doctors. He was a bright child because of this and was only about six years old when he picked up the "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" book. Immediately he became fascinated by the world and it's characters especially one in particular: The Mad Hatter. His care takers were becoming increasingly alarmed with how much he took this fairy tale seriously, even insisting that he was already in Wonderland himself. When his mother finally died they shipped Darcy off to the closest medical hospital immediately. He was then diagnosed with his disorder and when they delievered the news to him he simply gave them a crazed smile and said, "We're all mad here."

After that Darcy hit his teens and became obsessed with finding his fellow "wonderlanders" especially his darling Alice. How he searched countless days for her in the hospital where he stayed. He was becoming quite desperate and turned to other ways of persuasion. Being a naturally gorgeous male, Darcy began to use that to his advantage and used his seductive nature. Sure it drove some of the nurses away but to the other female (and sometimes male) patients they welcomed it. This of course did not make them Alice at all if they gave in all too quickly but they were good for a bit of fun. He ended up causing a bit of a ruckus at the hospital because of this and was sent to his most recent asylum in England. Most fitting for the young man considering he acted as if he were from there anyway.

He was considerably more happy at this institution since he had found some more fellow companions. He was particularly fond of the Cheshire Cat but then something amazing happened. He found his Alice. He followed her every where from the moment she set foot in the building intent on asking her out for tea and a chat. He even resorted to seducing her on many occassions when she proved difficult. Then the first murder happened. As predicted Mr. "Mad Hatter" Darcy was accused. What deadly mad fun!

☆likes- - - Alice in Wonderland, Mad Hatter, tight jeans and shirts, riddles and games, having tea parties.

☆dislikes- - - Medicine (makes him sleepy and he is NOT the Dormouse!), being restrained, people touching his fellow Wonderlanders, white roses, filth.

☆height- - - 5' 12"

☆weight- - - 130

☆my hallucinations- - - The Doctors, the nurses, Alice, Cheshire Cat, The Red Queen...why there's not many he doesn't is there?

☆behind the insanity - - TheMadHattersWonderland

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:17 pm
The Queen of Hearts

User Image

☆- - - the b a s i c s

☆name - - - Lucy Chevalier

☆age- - - Nineteen

☆gender- - - Female

☆preference- - - Bi

☆theme- - - Bodies (Remix)

☆birthday- - - January 13th, 1991

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

☆personality- - - Lucy is nowhere near normal, at all. Rage consumes her entire being, like a fire inside of herself that she cannot put out. She was treated with nothing but scorn when she was a child, and so she can do no better for the people around her. She gets angry and imagines all the ways she could get rid of the people and things annoying her, which usually includes bloodshed in a freakish degree. She considers most people stupid, and when they talk she become so infuriated she truly wants to cut their heads off just so they will shut up! Lucy is rather self absorbed to boot. She will attack anyone she feels is trying to touch her, tries to tell her what to do, or tries to exact some sort of power over her. Much like a vicious dog she will not stop attacking until she is subdued with drugs.

☆biography- - - She was born to a poor English couple in the slums of southern London. Her father worked as a janitor. He often came home in an alcoholic rage. Her mother was an aspiring fashion designer who ended up working as a the neighborhood seamstress. When drunk, her father frequently beat her mother. In turn, her mother beat her so hard she began to take it out on the kids at school. She was placed in detention and even arrested several times. Other times, she was able to charm her way out of trouble. Eventually, her mother ended up retaliating and killing her father. Her mother was arrested and she was gathered into a foster care. She continued her violence towards others. Social services gathered her and had her examined. She was diagnosed with having antisocial personality disorder and dropped into Southern London for rehabilitation.

In the hospital, she frequently hits and thrashes violently at others, calling, "Off with their head!" Her favorite color is red and her favorite shape a heart. When not violent, she is frequently seen playing with her deck of cards. She was close to the "White Rabbit." Overall, she keeps to herself. She doesn't like "Alice" or "The Mad Hatter. When she sees the white rabbit doll 'Alice' carries she goes into such a violent passion, it's even harder to subdue her even with the aid of drugs.

☆likes- - - *Heart shaped things
          *Red roses
          *Jewlery, especially crowns
          *Beauty products and accessories
          *The White Rabbit (or did in any event)
          * Her playing cards

☆dislikes- - - *Alice and the Mad Hatter
          *Being touched by anyone
          *White roses
          *Being told by anyone she is not to have or do something (Authority figures)
          *Just about everyone else in existence...almost

☆height- - - "5'9

☆weight- - - 118 lbs.

☆my hallucinations- - - The White Rabbit

☆behind the insanity - - Kelysto

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:18 pm
The Cheshire Cat

User Image

☆- - - the b a s i c s

☆name - - - Morgan Ciel Wilder

☆age- - - Seventeen

☆gender- - - Male

☆preference- - - Unsure

☆theme- - - No Senses

☆birthday- - - 13 December 1992

☆personality- - - Morgan is not normal, even for a mentally challenged individual. His attention span is extremely short, so he will only focus on anything for maybe a few minutes before getting bored and beginning to go off on his own curious tangents. After all the years spent with his cat, studying and imitating it, he has become very good at acting like a cat in his movements. When upset or scared, he cowers under a table or in a corner trying to hide himself. When happy or playful, he bounds around enthusiastically and paws at inatimate objects. Adding to the Cheshire Cat-like persona he has created for himself, he often has a wide, absent grin on his face as he mentally explores the unusual world he lives in. He sometimes has hallucinations of his beloved cat, Barbados, to whom he often talks about his troubles. When speaking to people in the real world, he acts very childlike and wide-eyed.

☆biography- - - No one in his family had the disorder. And no one blamed him for getting it. The "Cat" was born to a fairly average couple in the heart of London. His parents loved him dearly. Once he was old enough to play with other children, they noticed that he acted strangely. He didn't say or do the strange things normal of children. He was afraid of them. Surely, they believed, it must be simply because he was shy. When they passed a pet shop while going for groceries, a dark gray kitten, nearly purple, caught the Cat's eye. He begged for it day and night until his parents relented on the day of his birthday. The cat, who he called "Barbados," was his most treasured companion, and Barbados loved him in return.

His parents weren't worried about the time he spent with his pet. Until, of course, he began mimicking it. The odd behavior continued and gradually progressed to a point where the Cat dressed up like it. He acted like a cat at school and at home. His parents were deathly worried and had him taken to see the counselor. The counselor suggested a therapist. The therapist suggested a mental doctor. The mental doctor examined him, attributing his symptoms to a personality order. He was diagnosed with being a schizotypal.

Life for the Cat and his parents went down from there. His behavior became extremely antisocial. Withdrawing from attending school altogether, he stayed home and played with Barbados. His parents took Barbados from him. As a young child, he was taken from his parents and shoved into the South London Sanatorium. There, he kept to himself and was happy believing he was a cat.

☆likes- - - Morgan enjoys speaking to Barbados when the hallucinations come to him, as well as the standard cat-like things: Naps, milk, toys, and being near those he enjoys. He also loves chasing mice in his room, although he never catches any.

☆dislikes- - - Morgan deeply dislikes dogs, water, and people who are mean to him. Other than that, he is content with where he is.

☆height- - - 5' 5"

☆weight- - - 120 lbs.

☆my hallucinations- - - He is fond of Emily, or "Alice."

☆behind the insanity - - Qwa i i

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items