Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Demon Vote (All Members Read and Vote)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What should we do with the Demons
  Store them in the Statue
  Use them in the Akatsuki Members
  Make them into weapons
  Other (Post)
View Results

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:13 am
There has been a large dispute about what to do with the demons once we capture them.. Well this vote will not decide what we do with them, but may have some sort of influence... So please vote on what you believe we should do with them.

Note: If you vote for option 2, after we collect all 9 Demons or 9 Angels, they will all be put into the statue and you will not get to keep them, so don't count on it. Our main goal is to get all of the demons and angels and that will not change.

Also, after you vote, if you would post that you voted. You do not have to explain your vote or tell what you voted for, I just want to see response times and who all is voting.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:01 am
The vote after 1 Day is at 2:1....  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:51 pm
This post is no longer in effect...there is no jutsu that we have that can transfer a demon into a new host, so we can use them as a weapon. We seal them and we have the power to without help from anywhere...it only shows weakness.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:58 pm
Just pointing out the Lessers were the only ones that could be sealed into weapons cause they were about 1/3 the strength of the normal demon.

Edit: what the point of capturing them and putting them in members, most of them quit anyway or until they get their demon, thats what happened with the weapons.  

Masumi H Dekata

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:01 pm
What the hell? People who aren't even in the Akatsuki or have nothing to do with the Akatsuki are voting.. Like this is getting ridiculous, we are not getting anything done at all..  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:06 pm
cause no one really wants to be in Akatsuki...  

Masumi H Dekata

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:52 am
Which is not my fault! I am sitting at some Gates waiting on my partner to get some dang Genin so I can't do anything.. Like I would have just fought the Angel straight up, but no.. We have to kill some Genin instead...  
-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games