Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nightingale of Moonlight

Back to Guilds

Nightingale of Moonlight is a guild where people can role play, chat and discuss, earn gold, and just have fun. 

Tags: Role Play, Contest, Bumping, Gold 

Reply Role Play
~*Still Doll*~ Roleplay OPEN Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join
  Yes i will
  hm i guess
  Sounds intresting enough
  maybe
  nah tooo girly
View Results

Otaku4_life11

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:56 am
So I got this idea for a roleplay by watching an Anime Called Rozen MaidenRozen Maiden opening one
Rozen Maiden opening 2 and listening to Kanon Wakeshima's Still Doll Still Doll and Suna No Oshira Suna No Oshira
If you have seen the Anime Rozen Maiden it has the same concept as it but insted of 7 dolls there are 6 and they are called. "Still Dolls" and Each can control an Element. Fire, Water, Earth, Air Light and Dark.

Now remember there can only be 6 dolls. You can also Roleplay as anything you want if you so wish, who is the master of one of the dolls, and not all the dolls have to be girls there can be some male.
I wanna go for a Dark type of roleplay in a way.
These dolls have Human Emotions

Here is what you need to fill out:
Username:
Name:
Species:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Discription of character(Or post a picture)
Element:
Master(Only fill this out if you are a doll):
History:
Personality:
Type of Life Gem: (Only Answer if you are a Doll):
Doll Made:  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:04 am
Now for the Rules:
1) please be at lest Semi Lit... I dont mind short posts but dont one line it please
2)No Chat speak while in Roleplay characters please i dont mind if you do out of character just not in the roleplay
3) Please Use 0oc when talking out of character or (())
4) NO GOD MODDING
5) Keep the romance PG13 please no XXX romance sorry
6) Elements and Dolls Come at a first come first serve so please dont fight over it
7) No bad pictures please
8 ): Please if you are playing someone other then a doll (A Human/ Vampire ETC) and want to be a dolls master please ask that person
9) Stick to the rules of Gaia and this guild  

Otaku4_life11

Otaku4_life11

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:14 am
Story:

This is a Story about a man who created six Dolls to call his children They all had the power of one element within them. He gave them all Human Emotions he wanted them to feel like they where alive, But deep down he knew that they werent and never would become real.
A Young Witch came to the man one night and told him that there was a way to make something that seems real to become real but in order to do so these Still Dolls would have to battle eachother for there Life Gems, it was to be a game to them. The man realized that if the one of the Dolls took away the others Life Gems that doll would become nothing but a regular doll. Only one could become real.
He didnt like the idea of his Children fighting. He took the six dolls and scattered them across the world hopeing that they would never find eachother he took the memory of him from them so they wouldnt go looking for him, shortly after that time he died.

Now these Six Dolls Have awakened......  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:32 am
CHARACTERS:
Username: Otaku4_life11
Name: Selena
Species: Doll
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Discription of character(Or post a picture):User Image
Element: Light
Master(Only fill this out if you are a doll): N/A
History: Dosnt remember most of it.
Personality: Lady like, Stubborn, can be sarcastic at times, sweet careing.
Type of Life Gem: (Only Answer if you are a Doll): Ruby
Doll Made: 1st Doll

Username: Demoniac Lord Milo
Name:Geoffrey
Species: Human
Hair Color:Blonde
Eye Color:Brown
Discription of character:User Image
Element:Fire
History:Loses Right arm to save soul of younger brother in a suit of armor after losing Left leg and Brother's body trying to transmute Mother back to life.
Personality:Feisty
Doll Made:

Username:Roy M N
Name: Kotsu
Hair Color: Dark blond
Eye Color: Dark hazel
Discription of character(Or post a picture)User Image
Element: Water
History: It is unknown his memory gone
Personality: Gentleman, jealous, at times can be a bit betraying, loyal whenever he's not betraying someone
Type of Life Gem: (Only Answer if you are a Doll): Blue
Doll Made: 2nd DolUsername: Luna_Wraith
Name: Kita Kasumi
Hair Color: Caramel
Eye Color: Azure
Discription of character(Or post a picture) User Image
Element: Dark
History: Sheltered life, parents killed each other, escaped the bloody bath via running away. Lives with uncle currently.
Personality: Friendly, messy, complaisant (at times), strong sense of truth and responsibility, loyal.
Doll Made:

Name: Izumi Ame
Hair Color: lavender
Eye Color: purple
Discription of character User Image
Master: none yet
History: keeps it hidden
Personality: bubbly and smiley tries unsuccessfully to hide other emotions
Type of Life Gem: User Image
Doll Made: 3rd Doll  

Otaku4_life11

LuLus-Man-3-17

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:24 pm
Username: Demoniac Lord Milo
Name:Geoffrey
Hair Color:Blonde
Eye Color:Brown
Discription of character:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Element:Fire
History:Loses Right arm to save soul of younger brother in a suit of armor after losing Left leg and Brother's body trying to transmute Mother back to life.
Personality:Feisty
Doll Made:  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:49 am
ooc: I believe I shall give this my best try. smile I hope this is alright and works to fit the story. I have not really seen the anime but the music is simply elegant and lovely. smile

Username:Roy M N
Name: Kotsu
Hair Color: Dark blond
Eye Color: Dark hazel
Discription of character(Or post a picture)User Image
Element: Water
History: It is unknown his memory gone
Personality: Gentleman, jealous, at times can be a bit betraying, loyal whenever he's not betraying someone
Type of Life Gem: (Only Answer if you are a Doll): Blue
Doll Made: 2nd Doll  

Roy M N

Generous Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Otaku4_life11

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:28 pm
0oc: Alright I'm going to start this roleplay and if anyone wants to join in just fill out the character info ^^.

Selena sat in a Victorian style chair, she looked out the window. The day was beautiful as ever. She saw couples walking around outside, she sighed silently to herself holding onto the Ruby that hung around her neck. She could feel the a pulsing light comeing from it.
How she wanted to be a human and fall in love.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:52 pm
Kotsu walked about the night streets, looking around. He didn't care what he was though did wish to really be alive, looking at the couples sitting in the parks and on the benches in the town. He sighed groaning slapping his face closing his dark eyes. "make it stop." he grumbled to himself. "why can't I be human?" he muttered under his breath.-

ooc: hope this post is satisfactory smile  

Roy M N

Generous Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Otaku4_life11

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:12 pm
0oc: Very nice

Selena sighed again as she stood up flipping her long blonde hair over her shoulder. She wasnt going to stay in the house all night it was a nice night to take a walk.
Selena walked out of the house, she saw more couples on the path way in the park.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:05 am
Kotsu walked sighing, hanging his head then looked up. "Why did you forsaken me?" he asked coldly before looking ahead, though not fast enough stumbling back and looked to see who he had ran into. He saw a young woman with blond hair. "mind watching where you're going?" he asked before walking past her.-  

Roy M N

Generous Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Otaku4_life11

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:31 pm
She looked up at him as he walked by her.
"well that is not how a gentleman should act to a young lady... really how ever will you learn" She said.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:34 pm
-He smirked, glancing at her. "I'll be a gentleman when you show me you're a lady. And last I knew ladies didn't walk around late at night by themselves." He said watching her close.-  

Roy M N

Generous Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

MaicoMai

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:18 pm
Username: Luna_Wraith
Name: Kita Kasumi
Hair Color: Caramel
Eye Color: Azure
Discription of character(Or post a picture) User Image
History: Sheltered life, parents killed each other, escaped the bloody bath via running away. Lives with uncle currently.
Personality: Friendly, messy, complaisant (at times), strong sense of truth and responsibility, loyal.
Doll Made:  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:20 pm
Kita paces around her uncles house impatiently. "There is more in this world then those horrible memories of mine and these WALLS!!" She said angrily while kicking at the walls. Her uncle walks in wearing a drab, seemingly standard, aristocrats garment. He walks over to her and gently takes her hand "Come now," he said as soothingly as he could manage in his old age. "you'll mess up your hair!" She looked at him and was silent for awhile "....Is that all you had to say? Or was there something else uncle?" She asked, trying to calmn her frustration. She played back and forth with her sleeves when she was scrutinizing her uncles face. Before he could say another word, she kissed his cheeks and ran off. He stood in the empty room seemingly lifeless now. He sighed when he finally whispered to the empty air-"You are to be married....next month, Kita......"  

MaicoMai

Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces