Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's official Graphic Design Guild for all things profiles, logos, graphics and much much more! 

Tags: Graphic, Design, Digital art, Photoshop, Profiles 

Reply The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild
Help installing

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gun_girl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:41 am
I have just bought the Graphire , 4x5 and it doesn't seem to work. I don't know what is rong. I have downloadedeverything at least I think, the problem is that the Corel Painter Essentials 2 is not working for me. Everytime I click on it it starts to run but it closes. Does anyone know what I am doing rong?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:02 am
- does the tablet work by itself?
- do you get any error messages?
- what computer have you got? (os, cpu, ram, etc.)

Catani

gun_girl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:04 am
Catani
- does the tablet work by itself?
- do you get any error messages?
- what computer have you got? (os, cpu, ram, etc.)

The tablet works,
No I don't get any error messages,
Windows XP  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 1:16 pm
in that case you can try runing the instal file once more and try the repair option (if it is avalible) or deinstal it and instal the program once more, in worst case the instalation files miight be broken and nothing will help... =_=

or it maybe something else cause it's hard to tell not sitting at the pc...
rolleyes  

Catani

Bolweevil

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:05 pm
Well if the tablet is working, and Corel is closing out on you, you may want to try reinstalling Corel.

It sounds like the tablet is working fine. Even without the drivers, a graphire will be recognized by XP for what it is and work, it just works better witht he drivers.

So try installing Corel again, something may have corrupted the program somehow.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:26 pm
I have restarted my computer 4 times I have renstalled everything 4 times and I have tried to repair Corel painter over 10 times and the program will NOT run now eaither this program is currupted or my computer is, but that makes no sence sinse I have restarted it so many times by deleting everything on it. WTF is going on?  

gun_girl

Catani

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:50 am
probably the cd with the program is corrupted and should be replaced where you bought it...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:42 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

AntoineDelacroix

The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas