8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:41 pm
User Image
Found on Reddit  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:57 pm
Yeah, 2000 Gold was ******** cool. A decade can really ******** s**t up. 2000 Gold looks like a kid, 2010 gold looks like a ******** skinny a** awkward teenager.  

Owwin

Frog Apocalypse

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:35 am
Owwin
Yeah, 2000 Gold was ******** cool. A decade can really ******** s**t up. 2000 Gold looks like a kid, 2010 gold looks like a ******** skinny a** awkward teenager.

Agreed. Wonder how they ******** up May's alter-ego on there, and for the the hell of it, how did they ******** up Red?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:09 am
Emporer NeoWing
Owwin

Agreed. Wonder how they ******** up May's alter-ego on there, and for the the hell of it, how did they ******** up Red?
What? May's alter ego? May was Ruby,Sapphire and Emerald, this is Gold, Silver and Crystal...  

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:17 am
Before: "WOAAHHHHH THEY R REMAKING GOLD AND SILVER AWESOME"

Now: "WAHHH THEY RUINED EVERYTHING THAT WAS GOOD ABOUT ******** COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERYTHING YOU FAGGOTS  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:06 am
New gold does look like a p***y. Also like a girl.  

Orphie

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:35 am
Dino Pakkun

Now: "WAHHH THEY RUINED EVERYTHING THAT WAS GOOD ABOUT ******** COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERYTHING YOU FAGGOTS
To be fair, I was never very enthused about the remake until I heard about that pokewalker thing.

Also, we're not complaining about everything. We're pointing out that the main character's new design sucks.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:32 am
dragn99
Dino Pakkun

To be fair, I was never very enthused about the remake until I heard about that pokewalker thing.

Also, we're not complaining about everything. We're pointing out that the main character's new design sucks.
Extra features ruin everything.

The character design doesn't look that much different, and you are only ever going to see it in the manual or online. The rest of the time it will be a blocky little character.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:38 am
WAAAAHH, THE CHARACTERS DON'T LOOK THE SAME AS THEY DID IN THE ORIGINAL GAME, EVEN THOUGH IT HAS NO ******** BEARING ON THE GAMEPLAY WHATSOEVER.

THE BOY LOOKS LIKE A GIRL NOW AND THE GIRL LOOKS LIKE A MAYRIO COSPLAYER.

LET'S BOYCOTT HEARTGOLD AND SOULSILVER BY BUYING GOLD, SILVER, AND CRYSTAL! YEAH!!!

EDIT: Also...

Dino Pakkun

Definitely a case of this trope.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:56 am
Meta_Fish
dragn99
Dino Pakkun

The character design doesn't look that much different, and you are only ever going to see it in the manual or online. The rest of the time it will be a blocky little character.

What's worse, keeping things just the same as always makes people complain as well.

You just can't win nowadays, seriously...

The new character designs don't look that bad. Am I the only one who actually likes the female players' design?  

Sir Codin

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:58 am
Lord of Armageddon
Meta_Fish
dragn99
Dino Pakkun

What's worse, keeping things just the same as always makes people complain as well.

The new character designs don't look that bad. Am I the only one who actually likes the female players' design?
Overall-shorts? Blech.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:02 am
dragn99
Lord of Armageddon
Meta_Fish
dragn99
Dino Pakkun

Overall-shorts? Blech.

Hat with a cute bow and Zettai Ryouiki Grade-B? Yay.  

Sir Codin

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:13 pm
dragn99
Lord of Armageddon
Meta_Fish
dragn99
Dino Pakkun

Overall-shorts? Blech.
Are you a fashion queen now?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:31 pm
I will b***h about change! I will b***h all I want. This is not just happening to this game. Look at pretty much everything. It is all smashing into the same art style. Kids aren't kids anymore, they are adults with big eyes and narrow shoulders. He doesn't even look 10. Art style is important to me. I hate all the games trying to be gritty and realistic and being brown. I hate that everything anime styled has to be skinny and bird looking. You can't take that from me! You all know the new artists on pokemon aren't as good! Look at the gen 3 and 4 pokemon! LOOK AT THEM!

I can dislike it. I am allowed that. The spritework has improved. I'll give them that, but in a turn based game art style has a lot to do with it. Otherwise you are playing math. "If I pick this it will subtract 57 hit points from his total 340." I don't want to play math. ******** math.  

Owwin

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:33 pm
GSC trainer looks like a ******** a*****e
HGSS trainer looks like a pretty cool dude

It has no effect on how I feel about the game  
The Gallery

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]