kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:48 pm
lol it is here that i shall post my poetry >W< hope you like it ^_^

behold the leviathan the mightiest of beasts, the monarch of all that he sees....however still he cannot lie his eyes apawn god

you have a blade and i only my tongue
you have mail and i only rags
you have a shield and i only a stick to lead the blind
......you are not prepared for the wrath you tempt!

you fear death for you have everything here, here in your kingdom of earth
but as death comes for me in my time i do not fear for i leave with no attachments to this wretched place of sin and i will walk the streets of gold paved by the pierced hand  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:30 pm
Wow I really like your poetry! biggrin They're really good.*5 thumbs up* ^_^  

stereo-heart001

squeakygirl
Captain

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:17 am
kesuke uchiha
you fear death for you have everything here, here in your kingdom of earth
but as death comes for me in my time i do not fear for i leave with no attachments to this wretched place of sin and i will walk the streets of gold paved by the pierced hand

Amen for that! Excellent writing. Thanks for sharing.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:44 pm

I like the contrast between the two forces.
Very nice.

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:11 am
^w^ thanks ya all  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:29 am
the wicked live when the innocent die
the evil are rewarded for the death of the pure.
and you say how can there be a god......ask me again when i walk on the clouds with the pure and the innocent with Christ our lord  

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:50 pm

I LOVE this poem.
It's powerful.

It is true that the wicked live while the innocent die, and that evil seems to be rewarded. Screwing people over gets you to the top. It seems like evil prevails. How can there be a God? There's an earthquake in Haiti and people died! How can there be a God?

Your last statement, the ask me again statement, really makes this poem what it is. And that is powerful.

I would, however, reverse pure and innocent, making it "with the innocent and the pure". Then it will line up better with how you wrote the first two lines. Innocent came first, and then pure.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:43 pm
brother to whom I owe my life. brother whom I will never forsake. brother whom walks in the darkness....I refuse to look at you and see the evil that others speak of. it was you brother who dragged me from my darkness to show me the light and it is still you brother who walks the darkness looking for those who need you. you brother who carries the word of the father. you who does not fear the death thrown in your face. you who walk in the valley of the shadow of death. evil fears you brother. and just as I see your path...I will walk it. with you brother...I will walk the darkness to shed the light. just as you are brother I will be the salvation for those who believe they are lost. I was lost, but I am now found brother. and I will never pay that dept. brother whom stands by me. brother whom I would give my life for. brother whom never forsakes me. let us walk the darkness together one last time. for evil has arisen to take us away from the light. let us fight. with the words of the father in our hearts we will never stop walking in the darkness to shed the light. I am here brother....here for you and here for father. it is our time. let us ascend from our walk in the darkness and to to the light our light will shine for others to see. and not even the darkest of darkness can put that light out

can anyone see what I am speaking of in here?.....I make several references  

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Creative Corner

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers