Welcome to Gaia! ::

Call Of Duty: The Offical Guild

Back to Guilds

Welcome To The CoD MW2 Guild. Here we talk about Awesome moves we made, Or Nuke's we've gotten. We also will have our own gamebattles. 

Tags: Call Of duty, Modern warfare, Guns, Black Ops, Zombies 

Reply Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2: The Offical Guild
Boosters

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knight_Cecil_Widowmaker

Distinct Gaian

6,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:24 pm
So Spake Cecil,

I play alot of 3rd Person Cage Match and I am constantly being asked if I want to do headshots. It pisses me off.

Why can't you people play the game the way it was intended to be played?

With me shooting you in the face from across the level with my skill, haha.

Discuss: Boosting: Is it okay? not okay? annoying?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:11 am
It's just plain annoying. I play free-for-all a lot, and with all the nuke boosters, it makes me not want to play.  

TechN9neFanBoy

Humble Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:33 pm
i have a little tip on those freakin boosters
every game look at your map and if you see one of your guys dying and still alive in the same place for awhile and dies again he/she is boosting... some people think they are smart by boosting in your own spawn place let me tell you those guys are stupid if you find them kill them and please feel free to Tbag thier bodies  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:55 am
yea, it's annoying. But once in your whole entire gaming experience your bound to boost. Even once. But to your question. Yes it's annoying. But it's even more fun to pwn those boostersand hear them get pissed and go "damn that muthah ********! I was so close! Fawk!".  

Evil Poptard
Vice Captain

Shirtless Hunter

4,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Lord Neo Vampire
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:04 am
Evil Poptard
yea, it's annoying. But once in your whole entire gaming experience your bound to boost. Even once. But to your question. Yes it's annoying. But it's even more fun to pwn those boostersand hear them get pissed and go "damn that muthah ********! I was so close! Fawk!".

haha thats true  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:11 am
The Real Vampire_Wolf
Evil Poptard

haha thats true

oh dude sorry I didn't accept yesterday, I was too motivated playing hardcore hq. I nuked like 3 times in those games.  

Evil Poptard
Vice Captain

Shirtless Hunter

4,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2: The Offical Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers