Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Furry Critters Guild TFCG

Back to Guilds

This Guild is about Animals, You can Chat, Ask/Answer Questions, Role Play, Post Pics and lots more! 

Tags: Animals, Pets, Interests, Creatures, Chat 

Reply ~!~ The Furry Critters Guild TFCG ~!~
Silly and entertaining things your pet will do

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xRiver Of Bloody Tearsx
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:07 am
So my old dog would howel to lady and the tramp.. It was funny. My new dog gets her balls under the tv and will begin to cry and scratch. Lol. Do you guys have anything?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:52 pm
no, i don't own any pets anymore i just gave my 3 bunnies to my cousin since she wanted them so badly they used to eat the fruits and everything we grew in our backyard  

Kuroos

Ice-Cold Cat

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:01 pm
my crested gecko sleeps hanging upside down from the top of his tank. he is also plotting to escape and waits by the top of the cage so when i open it up to feed him he does a leap of faith.

and one of my cats rolls around on the floor when its time to brush him  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:24 am
I have a cat named Flicka. She does the funniest things ever. She will get in the shower after someone had used it. She sometimes drinks out of the toilet. One time she started to eat a bad copy of an essay I typed. She will constantly run into things. I can go on and on, but I'm gonna stop here. Also, I'm sorry for not posting in such a long time. I was really busy.  

Your Own Personal Hell

Fashionable Risk-Taker

8,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Clambake 200

Scorpiomarie
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:00 pm
My youngest cat Samson likes to drink out of the toilet, and the garden pond.

My hamster Zippy used to climb to the top of her cage and then hang onto the bar with one hand swinging like a mini-monkey, it was hilarious biggrin

Sometimes my cats run around in circles chasing their tails.

Oh and sometimes just after one of my cats have finished licking themselves, they look up at me with their mouths wide open, and their tongue's hanging out, lool, its soo funny when they do this!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:38 pm
Where to start...
One of my favorite things that one of my dogs, Star, does is blow bubbles in the water dish. Brutus another of my dogs loves to retrieve socks over and over again. 3nodding  

Wickefisto

Shameless Pyromaniac

14,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
~!~ The Furry Critters Guild TFCG ~!~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items