Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Yes! Heart Gold and Soul Silver! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Now that a week has passed... Got starters...?
  Cyndaquil
  Chikorita
  Totodile
View Results

Master_Glink

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:10 pm
I'm about to go retrieve my copy of Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver now, two games I've awaited for years! Can't wait to begin playing! biggrin

Sadly, my current curriculum in college will severely hamper my attempts to enjoy the game... For the second time I am haunted by the ghost of Physics past, a class I'm not really interested in professionally... sweatdrop

I REALLY despise physics right now... stare  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:28 pm
I'm still on the fence about this. On the one hand, I really want to play another Pokemon game. On the other, I really don't.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

8Bit Jack

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:28 pm
Omigod. I can finally talk about this!

Enjoy your Pokéwalkers, everyone.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:41 pm
Trenn Flashkill
I'm still on the fence about this. On the one hand, I really want to play another Pokemon game. On the other, I really don't.
i'm in the same boat. mother ******** href="https://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/redirect.php?r=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dk8F3UE9qFsg" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">IM ON A BOAT MOTHA ********>  

Xilo The Odd

8Bit Jack

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:57 pm
Xilo The Odd
Trenn Flashkill
i'm in the same boat. mother ******** href="https://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/redirect.php?r=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dk8F3UE9qFsg" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">IM ON A BOAT MOTHA ******** class="clear">
It's a great remake, with one exception. I feel the Pokéwalker compensates for it, though.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:13 pm
i feel the pokewalker is dumb.  

Xilo The Odd

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:16 pm
Xilo The Odd

It actually really isn't.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:17 pm
Team Status:

Quilava, Lv. 14
Onix, Lv. 14
Pidgey, Lv. 14

Beat Falkner. Kicking Team Rocket's asses in the Azalea Well right now.  

Sir Codin

Evamortte

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:40 pm
Xilo The Odd
It doesn't negatively impact the game, and I like walking anyway, so w/e.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:44 pm
YES! It is mine! Now to physics homework... stare

Maybe if I break up every physics problem by playing in between I can get some Pokemon in... Damn, this is annoying. At least tomorrow I'll get to test out the pokeWalker.

...Then back to physics stressed ...Except it's physics with a touch of history...  

Master_Glink

8Bit Jack

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:01 pm
I already blasted through it. I think I'm gonna restart and take my time. Maybe I'll finally do something to the effect of Scott Ramsoomair's "Super Effective!".

Also, you can get some rare Pokémon off the Pokéwalker. In the first route, you can pick up a Kangaskhan. razz  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:12 pm
8Bit Jack
I already blasted through it. I think I'm gonna restart and take my time. Maybe I'll finally do something to the effect of Scott Ramsoomair's "Super Effective!".

Also, you can get some rare Pokémon off the Pokéwalker. In the first route, you can pick up a Kangaskhan. razz

I think I restarted one of my Pokemon games once. I've regretted that decision to this day. One thing that would happen too often was I kept thinking of Pokemon I had stored or captured in my previous game, which led to a massive mess. I think I'll never do that again.

Now to the manual... then Physics. stare  

Master_Glink

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:22 pm
8Bit Jack

Already??

It just came out today.

Or did you get an import?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:25 pm
Lord of Armageddon
8Bit Jack

Already??

It just came out today.

I got an early copy. I also tested it.  

8Bit Jack

Master_Glink

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:41 pm
8Bit Jack
Lord of Armageddon
8Bit Jack

Already??

It just came out today.

I got an early copy. I also tested it.

Nice... So how did you find it?  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items