Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
The Den RP- OOC Thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:10 pm
User Image

This is the Out of Character chatting thread for the Den. Anyone who would still like to join the Den may do so. We are still open and excepting members.
The Den RP

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:34 pm
Yes, we can use this to plan things out to. Much like how the training is going to go. Explain things in greater detail to people and hell, just plain have random meaningless conversations.

Now as it were I am trying to train Missy and Aella. And good miss Demon Heart will inquisition Vale about whatever it is that piqued her interest. I'm sure he'd mentioned the "Lady of the Forest."  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:50 pm
User Image

then it's a good idea to have this thread then. Kyubi is leading the lady of the forest thing for now...Weren't you the one who brought it up? I thought it was you. Bad memory ^^

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:31 pm
Im totally alive.
>.<

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:20 pm
YAY! ... we guess.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:11 am
Now that I've called Rose 'lover' a huge freaking thought smashed into my head. "What if he's not teasing?" I think we need to decide on their history. So far they know each other and Vale gave her info on the great mystical beyond that is Heaven.

While I'm here I might as well shamelessly advertise the guild I'm helping. I do this because I care and you guys are pretty good at RPing I've shot invite to most of you. A keen exception being Brilli because she blocked that. And friend invites... made me feel like a huge looser by the way.

Nerd, worthless vagabond, idiot... Bavarian Prostitute... take your pick of ways I felt.

And I will also take your questions, and also try to remember to look here more often.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:22 am
...Ooops.
Fail on Brilikins part.
*Facepalm*

Yeeea, sorry about that, hun. I'm kinda...ADD about crap like that?
*Goes to change and ping a friends request your way*

There, everythings changed. <3
I honestly dont check websites that much...My cellphones always going off, and Facebooks constantly active, thats why. >.<

And dont feel like a loser..I'm legally diagnosed Anthropophobic. ._.
So meh, we're equal.

I swear to the Goddess Gaia herself, I WILL check here more often...And keep myself out of the hospital.
(Which an entirely different story in itself)

As for Vale and Roses past, I think it would be appropriate for them to be lovers, seeing as he did give her the information..It would justify it, would it not?
It would also leave room for potential character development..You've made Vale pretty much the eye of the roleplay (I swear, Rose was for FOREVER..Thanks to Phan and her Vexen-ness...), and Rose is a Goddess from her own colony, so theres plenty to be revealed between and over the two.

By the way, I prefer nerd. Just cause I'm one,too. *Looks back at her history of D&D, tons of videogaming, AP courses and awards and junk*
...>_<

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:34 am
As I said in the PM It isn't that bad being a loser, it just means that at least I tried.

Here's to it's continued success and to a day where Brilli can sleep and eat as little as she want with no ill effects.

Yay! Romance... suspense... XXX (maybe if Vale's lucky anyway)... Training... action... death... Pumpkin-Flavored Licorice!  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:39 pm
....Wooooooooooooow....

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:21 pm
rofl