Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Favorite SM movie?? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diana or Luna-P?
  Diana! ^_^
  Luna-P!!!
View Results

The[Princess]

Fashionable Millionaire

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 6:42 pm
Which movie do you prefer, Promise of The Rose, Black Dreamhole, or Hearts in Ice? I like Promise of the Rose better. it was so cute! i loved when Chibi Moon told Usagi to "Do your stuff moon momma!" that was one of her most adorable moments. ^^; plus the flashbacks near the end were great. So which one did you like??  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 7:15 pm
I like Promise of the Rose 'cause it is more about Mamoru then Usagi and the others.

I find it cute in both Dubbed and unDubbed.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

The[Princess]

Fashionable Millionaire

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:47 pm
Luamervara
I like Promise of the Rose 'cause it is more about Mamoru then Usagi and the others.

i've only seen the dubbed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:28 pm
I think that Promise of the Rose has the best music/plot but the Hearts of Ice has the best intro scenes. ^_^  

lightsenshi

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:43 pm
I loved Promise of the Rose, because it was the first Sailor Moon movie I ever watched, plus it's really good. Young Usagi was just...*squeeee*

But I love Perruru from Black Dreamhole. He's sooooo cute. And Diana liked him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:58 pm
PrettySoldierSailorV
Luamervara

i've only seen the dubbed.

I've only seen the subbed myself.  

lightsenshi

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:37 am
I admit I like the little fairy but >>

I'm so Helios/Chibusa....XD

But it was cute.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:40 am
My first movie was R movie, the one everyone is calling Promise of the Rose (FYI, those names are just titles for the American versions, the real names are Sailor Moon R, S and SuperS. Just like the seasons. There's no Stars movie, unfortunately, though.). Fiore was cool and I loved the hints at Mamoru's sexuality. I was only 15 when I saw the movie, but I KNEW they were implying that at least Fiore was gay. I applaud my Japanese culture instructor for having the balls to show that uncut movie to a public high school class.

My favorite movie is SuperS though, for the simple fact that I can sing the Three O'Clock Fairy song and annoy the hell out of all people within hearing range xd  

Syndrama

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:02 am
kyrana kirri
My favorite movie is SuperS though, for the simple fact that I can sing the Three O'Clock Fairy song and annoy the hell out of all people within hearing range xd

rofl blaugh rofl blaugh rofl
Excellent.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:25 pm
R the movie is by far my favorite, I only own the S movie, but Ive seen all three, and I think R is sooo cool, it is the most movie-ish, and has the best sory, but my second favorite is SuperS, and my third favorite is S.
I love the end song to R it's on my MP3 player "it's moon revenge ohhhh!"  

blackelement09

Syndrama

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:13 pm
blackelement09
R the movie is by far my favorite, I only own the S movie, but Ive seen all three, and I think R is sooo cool, it is the most movie-ish, and has the best sory, but my second favorite is SuperS, and my third favorite is S.

That is my theme song *_* I lost the MP3 of it in a harddrive crash, and the CD I originally had was stolen crying Oh the pain....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:49 pm
kyrana kirri
blackelement09

That is my theme song *_* I lost the MP3 of it in a harddrive crash, and the CD I originally had was stolen crying Oh the pain....

I have MP3s of both Moon Revenge and Ai no Senshi. ^_^  

lightsenshi

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:46 pm
I have the uncut of R.

I want the uncut of SuperS- my favorite part was when Michiru and Haruka were talking and Michiru said something...

Haruka bluuuushed! *-*!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:37 am
Luamervara
I have the uncut of R.

I want the uncut of SuperS- my favorite part was when Michiru and Haruka were talking and Michiru said something...

Haruka bluuuushed! *-*!!

So cuuuuute ^-^ Right up there with the moment in Stars where they promise to be gentle when they're alone wink  

Syndrama

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:16 am
kyrana kirri
Luamervara
I have the uncut of R.

Haruka bluuuushed! *-*!!

So cuuuuute ^-^ Right up there with the moment in Stars where they promise to be gentle when they're alone wink

And when Haruka said 'I'ts getting colder'

Michiru says ' Want me to warm you up?'

XD heart 4laugh  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out