Welcome to Gaia! ::

Call Of Duty: The Offical Guild

Back to Guilds

Welcome To The CoD MW2 Guild. Here we talk about Awesome moves we made, Or Nuke's we've gotten. We also will have our own gamebattles. 

Tags: Call Of duty, Modern warfare, Guns, Black Ops, Zombies 

Reply Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2: The Offical Guild
ATTENTION COD8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXXCookie_MonsterrXXx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:38 am
hey everyone i hav read tht there is gonna be a cod8 coming out nxt year n this is alll the information they have for now. So ill update this when there's new info. Also check out the other topic abourt COD7 . thx  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:54 am
i dont think so people would think that since treyarch and infinty ward switch games every year but the recent crap between infinty ward and activison could mean infinty ward leaving activision and no more Modern warfare games D:  

ii M u D K ii P zz

TechN9neFanBoy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:04 pm
Activision is giving the CoD franchise to another development team. I forget the name at the moment, but there will be more CoD games.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:05 am
TechN9neFanBoy
Activision is giving the CoD franchise to another development team. I forget the name at the moment, but there will be more CoD games.

yea ur rite they r gonna give the cod franchise to sledgehammer games the one that made dead space, afro samurai, and ratchet and clank and etc.  

xXXCookie_MonsterrXXx
Crew

ii M u D K ii P zz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:23 am
oh gawd the fags who made ratchet n clank taking the palce of IW oh dear god gentlemen i must say that if this ever happens we may have to play ....................................................................................... HALO reach .Oh dear god did i just say that D:  
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2: The Offical Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games