Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Monster Hunter Tri~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you hunt
  Sword and Shield: Jack of all trades. Defense, mobility, light raw slashing damage with good elemental and status damage
  Lance: Defensive wall. The lance's shield is almost impregnable, and while raw damage is light, you can get in lots of pokes and keep your shield up. Good elemental damage
  Longsword: Offense only. Fast chaining combo swings, good raw power, good elemental power. Be ready to resharpen
  Greatsword: Offense and defense, low mobility. Incredible crushing and slashing power, can block. big, slow, and devastating. Charge attack is deadly powerful
  Hammer: Offense and mobility. Short reach, high power. Besides greatswords has some of the best raw power of all weapon types. Aim for the head.
  Switch Axe: Speed and power when you need them. Just switch from an axe to a sword depending on the situation. Elemental discharge to rip through monsters.
  Bowgun: The bigger the gun the more powerful the ammo fired, but larger weapons have less mobility. Stay back and let the blademasters take the front lines.
  Gunlance, Dual Swords, Hunting Horn, Bow: My weapon was taken from me. Damn you Capcom!
  Undecided: Still have to get comfortable with everything? That's fine. There will be hunters to back you up online.
View Results

Owwin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:57 pm
Coming out April 20th. Thought I would make the game discussion thread now what with the demo being out. Anybody else planning on buying? It shares a perfect score record by Famitsu with Brawl and NSMB Wii. I am gonna tell you it is a must buy because I love the series. Favorite weapons, items, traps, status effects, armor abilities, etc?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:25 pm
Actually, I might buy this game.  

l-Kriel-l

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:17 pm
l-Kriel-l
Echo'd. It's not a definite from me, but I'm definitely leaning towards it. Playing online sounds like a lot of fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:30 pm
Trenn Flashkill
l-Kriel-l
Echo'd. It's not a definite from me, but I'm definitely leaning towards it. Playing online sounds like a lot of fun.

Nah, you'll definitely wait for it to be 5 bucks on Amazon  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:31 pm
Dino Pakkun
Trenn Flashkill
l-Kriel-l

Nah, you'll definitely wait for it to be 5 bucks on Amazon
I'm just wondering why you haven't burned yourself alive yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:41 pm
I love you too, Trenn.  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:13 pm
I wanted to get the demo disc... but I didn't have 5 bucks.
I really want to try it D=  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:29 pm
I'm getting pretty badass with the switchaxe.  

Waynebrizzle

Owwin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:38 pm
I_love_Inuyasha1
The demo is supposed to be free. The preorder incentive is a 500 point card, not the demo. If the person told you the demo was the incentive, they were either lying or ignorant.

@ wayne: the switch axe is pretty wicked. It lacks any ability to block, but I think Elemental Discharge might make up for it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:54 pm
Owwin
I_love_Inuyasha1
The demo is supposed to be free. The preorder incentive is a 500 point card, not the demo. If the person told you the demo was the incentive, they were either lying or ignorant.

@ wayne: the switch axe is pretty wicked. It lacks any ability to block, but I think Elemental Discharge might make up for it.
me and wayne can be the switch axe bros.

awww yeah  

Xilo The Odd

Owwin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:18 pm
Xilo The Odd

awww yeah
You guys like switch axe, Whitney likes switch axe. Milk wanted to use it too, but I am thinking he should stick with Longsword now. Unless you wanna do a 4 man team of Switch axes. ELEMENTAL DISCHARGE! FIRE! WATER! ELECTRICITY! DRAGON! With your powers combined I a... oh wait he killed us.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:25 pm
Owwin
Xilo The Odd

awww yeah
You guys like switch axe, Whitney likes switch axe. Milk wanted to use it too, but I am thinking he should stick with Longsword now. Unless you wanna do a 4 man team of Switch axes. ELEMENTAL DISCHARGE! FIRE! WATER! ELECTRICITY! DRAGON! With your powers combined I a... oh wait he killed us.
yeah i'd say no more than two switch axes per group
and maybe have a backup weapon.  

Xilo The Odd

Owwin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:31 pm
Xilo The Odd
Teams of the same weapon aren't bad at all, but some weapons target specific areas better than others. If we are all trying to get in and hit the center of mass with elemental discharge we are gonna get in each other's ways. Teams that are really coordinated can do it though.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:34 pm
That longsword looks pretty sexy  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:34 pm
Owwin
Xilo The Odd
Teams of the same weapon aren't bad at all, but some weapons target specific areas better than others. If we are all trying to get in and hit the center of mass with elemental discharge we are gonna get in each other's ways. Teams that are really coordinated can do it though.
yeah thats the problem i saw, if we had only 2 with them and then maybe 2 of something else, maybe lances, or something for hitting the head with then it'd rape.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff