Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Secret Life Of The American Teenager

Back to Guilds

This Guild is for the fans of the new ABC Family original series The Secret Life of The American Teenager. 

Tags: secret life of the American teenager, make it or break it, life, ABC family, teen pregnancy 

Reply The Secret Life Of The American Teenager
March 15th episode. do u think adrian is preggers?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do u think adrian is preggo?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe...
View Results

Nafsi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:12 pm
I was watchin the episode tht just ended a few minutes ago and i was on the computer so i had to put something on here. I think adrian is pergnant with bens kid. cuz her and ricki stoped having sex to focus on the relationship. (which THT didnt work lol) but she said she had a condom break tht she got at the mother daughter dance (from amy) then to get back at ricki for kissing amy she had sex wit ben. soooo he was the latest person she had sex wit. she hasnt had sex wit ricki in FOREVER and she said the condom broke recently. so if she IS preggers its GOTTA be ben's. Wat do you think?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:20 pm
She has to be pregnant. And it will have to be Ben's.
What a reversal of roles.  

SecretLifeFan
Captain

WaterKrystal

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:37 pm
She so is! I've been thinking about how Amy is going to react to that. She's going to be all, "I thought you loved me, Ben! How could you do this to me?!" And she's going to start bawling her eyes out.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:19 pm
i know right! though they broke up shes still all jealous its like hes not urs anymore. but adrian doesnt seem like the mother type ya know... this should be interesting. grace will through a fit if adrians is pregnant with bens baby.  

Nafsi

Kira 1988

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:34 pm
It will definatly be interesting to see. Watching the preview for next week, you get a glimse of what is going to happen and it suggests that she is pregnant. Now if she is, will she keep the child and what will it do to Ben. He got scared in the end that he may get Amy pregnant again so now what will he do that when he had sex for the first time and got Adrien pregnant? It's very dramatic. So many pregnancies happening, it makes it a little unrealistc but maybe they will show another side of a teenage pregnancy. I suppose it was bound to happen to Adrien since even though she is careful, you can still get pregnant. The only 100% effective way to prevent it is abstinence and in this time period, everyone is doing it regardless. It's that foreign fruit.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:53 am
Adrian is deffantly prgenant it's so totally obvious and if u looked closey at the pregnacy test in the show it was totally positive so adrian is pregnant Amy is gonna be so mad at ben and ricky is so totally gonna want to kill ben  

MissKylieBear

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

x-Lil-Mama-To-Juicy-

3,050 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:52 pm
omgg i know she is pregant. wat is he gonna think.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:27 pm
amys gonna be MAD. becuz now all of a sudden she "loves" ben again...  

Nafsi

x-Lil-Mama-To-Juicy-

3,050 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:38 pm
omg i cnt wait till june  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:14 pm
IKR  

Nafsi

The Secret Life Of The American Teenager

Manage Your Items