Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply The UnderEarth (Darkness Territory)
Charnel house Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:23 pm
A neverending ominous cloud hovers over the moldy bones of those buried in this mass grave. It is a place where the very air seems to lure you to fall asleep and join the ranks of the dead. Light is snuffed out here in the land of the dead, the realm silently slipping away into the deepest reaches of nothingness. A old map shows this to be the source of an unimaginable power, or "the power to end light". Skulls pile upon skulls, the bones that once may have belonged to them scattered. The air feels heavy, as if some presence wishes to gain dominance over your very soul. Few who enter leave this place, adding to the bodies that call this place home.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:40 am
Clutching his map in one hand and a lit torch in the other, Tysulir made his way through the night and followed the old dirt road leading to the final resting place for many. Once the charnel house came into view the thief stopped for a moment to wait for his companion that was sure to be following close behind, also he wanted to make sure that the old journal he found with the map explained how to get access the secret passageway that lay under the building. He took the book out from its home in one of the pouches on his belt and, crouching down, set it on the ground before him and flipped to the page he wanted one handed. His other hand raised the torch to be a bit over him to provide light for reading as well as be a beacon for Alex to see that he had stopped here once he was within view.

Perhaps he should have kept pace with his partner in crime rather than go dashing ahead. He could not this time however since he had been feeling lighter and less restricted all day long. Before he read the page about the hidden passage Ty wanted to have one of his knives ready for combat just in case something dead came back in a bad mood. His hand found no comfort when it did not touch the grip of a dagger; it was now that he remembered that he had left all of his weapons behind to navigate the narrow passages sure to come. He sighed and closed his eyes for a moment. "Why do you even think a monster would come back from the dead! That stuff only happens in fairy tails. Besides you have that extra water pouch still." The thought brought a smile to his face; pitting dead against two water minions would be a great bit of fun actually. However, if more than a few skeletons rose from their graves then Ty was going to have to bring them all an early ice age.

He opened his eyes and, with his smirk still in tact, began to be engrossed in the hasty font of the journals rightful owner, well at least it was his until he died and then left his book laying around in a box with his map where even a child could find it. Lucky for him that tonight there was some moonlight from the full moon dancing with the black midnight hour clouds overhead so reading by witht eh torch was easier to some extent.

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Whitesilverwind

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:59 am
Lee-Hyun Kim Also Known as Lex
The Martial Art genius

User Image

"Huh? Where am I?" Lex asked himself as he scratched back of his head. He was very bad with directions and somehow he arrived at this dark place. In front of him, there was a strange cemented building with ki flowing out. There was a man with a torch as well. He could feel very polluted ki that never ending evil intention into it. But if there was ki flowing from there, wouldn't that mean there would be some people in that building? He was lost and had no choice, if he turn back now, he really didn't know what to do.

"Alright, let's go," he muttered as he started to walk towards the building with a torch that he made earlier before he arrived this cave. After he lit it up, he decided to look carefully at the man who was also held a torch. The building looked dark and there was monstrous evil ki in here but he managed. His ki was pure enough to resist this amount of evil.

'Maybe I shouldn't have come here?' he asked himself as he sighed. His other hand reached towards his white sword just in case, this man attacked him. In these dark days, ther weren't many people who he could trust.
"Hey!!" he shouted towards Tysulir hoping to draw the attention of that man. He seemed to be holding some kind of a map. Did that mean that he knew the way around here?

((Edit ^^;;; sorry~! ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:40 pm
(( Uhmm... Did you by chance happen to read the description of this area? You state that we are inside a cave where as the description is that of a mass grave inside of a cement building. I know for our plans a cave will appear but I am not inside this cave hidden under the charnel house yet. If my pm confused you back then, I apologize now if it did so.))  

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Hidden-Jester

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:27 pm
Abyl slowly walked through the darkness. Nex was pulsating in joy as he felt the power of the dead all around them. His robes clinked softly and he was watching the surroundings. Why was it that Nex had felt the urge to suggest this area to Abyl? This just seemed like any other place that housed the dead. Sure Abyl like these places, but Nex enjoyed in contorting them to his needs, not just surveying the area.

Soon when he entered a clearing he noticed two sources of light ahead. Was this why he had been lured to this place? Did these two figures have substantial meaning? Deciding not to influence them yet, he silenced his robes and sat back, watching what the two figures would do.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:51 pm
Alex took a bite out of his homemade rice cake as he stepped out onto the site of the mass grave. A few stray bits of rice clung to his face as he munched happily, oblivious to the dark aura that eminated from all aournd. He was so lost in his own world that he tripped and fell violently over the twisted root of some tree that was lond since dust. "It's okay!" he yelled as he swiftly bounced back to his feet "I saved my rice cake, so nobody freak out". The last bites of the cake brought him to where Ty stood, still orgasming over his map. "Hey man, if you keep opening and closing that damn thing it will fall apart from overuse. Its gotta be over a hundred years old to lead us to this place" Alex said, suddenly in a grumpy mood from the map. Why do I get the feeling that this thing is going to lead us to our deaths? That thing has been giving off an evil aura thoe closer we get to whatever end of light it is talking about. I'm not surprised Ty hasn't felt it, even I can hardly feel it and I weild the weapon designed to seal evil away though Alex as he studied his surroundings.

"Hey Ty.........this area feels strange somehow. I feel like......well kinda like when I stood before the Genesis of Wind. Except this is far more powerful......could it be the end of light you sp-" Alex said before the sound of someone calling out to them hit his ears. Twisting around, his first instinct was to draw all the air in his vicinity to create a spiraling blast of air at the source of the noise. The vortex was poorly aimed, so dodging shouldn't be a problem. The part to worry about would be the explosion of slicing air which would occurr after the vortex hit the ground in front of the noise.  

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Whitesilverwind

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:35 am
The Martial Art genius

User Image

"Wha-" Lee-Hyun couldn't finish his word as he another man shot a vortex of wind towards him. Instinctively, he used Ryun, a foot technique that let him dodge the attacks in a very fast speed however when the vortex exploded with the slicing air, he wasn't very prepared. Thanks to his tough body due to doing too much martial art practice, he survived the slicing air but he hit a dead tree on his back with a powerful impact.

"What the heck was that for! I was just trying to ask for direction!" he shouted as he got up. His back was hurting quite badly but he would manage... for now.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:20 pm

Tysulir looked up from the sketched map and book when a voice from afar called him out. The voice was not that of anyone who he knew and he was instantly suspicious. Squinting at the figure a ways away from him he used his eye talent to see the readout of this persons emotional responses and true intentions. Thin greens and yellows with a white center lit up around the person, signs of confusion and uncertainty mixing with caution. The white base was an indicator of a fairly pure person rather than wicked hearted, however the shift from white to gray to black was made easily in anyone. Before he could respond to this mans call he saw the approach of others

Farther in the distance he noticed a flickering color against the dark night, the coloring uncertain as the distance clouded the range of his alternate vision. Off to one side of him he heard and saw the approach of Alex. With a blink his eyes returned to their normal visionary capabilities as Alex spoke about rice cakes. "I doubt I will be destroying it soon, if I rip it I can just seal it all in ice to preserve it and use the ice as a magnifying glass to read by while I am at it." He said closing the book and rolling up the map. At the mention of the Genesis he stopped for a moment and tried to feel what Alex meant, however could not for some reason. "Funny, I didn't feel much different facing my Genesis... You are probably just imagining it." He said then heard the preparation of a wind attack and looked up from packing up his supplies to see the spell launched. "Really, we don't need to go attacking everyone that is innocent around here, I already checked this guy out and he seems clean to me." He said to Alex with a halfhearted sigh.

The loud retort from the attacked man lead to Ty swatting Alex on the back of the head in a mock punishment. "Now look, you hurt him and probably pissed him off. Go see if he is ok then I guess if he is hurt we are bringing him along, even if he is innocent we cant have anyone of the wrong side knowing what I am up to, the royals for example." He said then walked off to the gate leading into the grave yard and crossed the grass to the door of the charnel house. He ignored the plots of bodies and simply walked as though no body was ever buried beneath him. Waiting with his touch and hand rested on the door handle for the Alex and possibly the other two to follow him.

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:33 pm
It was to create a world of peace, not to win positions or power, that we raised our swords and killed.

"Oh.......crap" was all Alex could say after he realized that he had attacked the man for no reason. The man had avoided the deadly parts of the attack, and yet he felt the need to yell! "Directions, here? You really are in just the wrong place amigo" commented Alex idly as he focused back on his surroundings. He inhaled slowly, then exhaled in order to get his frayed nerves back under control. "Sorry man, all I could hear was something making a loud noise so I freaked out a little. Here, take this. The ointment inside will numb the wounds so that you can move easier" he said, tossing a bottle of unidentified nature to the man.

Shortly after doing this, a large force collided with the back of Alex's head, sending him face first into the ground. A puff of dust hung lazily in the air as Alex rubbed his sore face. "Really? You know that this area gives me the creeps, so cut me some slack when I freak out and attack loud noises" Alex said sullenly, brushing the dust of old bones from his robe. The fabric swished softly as he pushed the air around it, taking the dirt cleanly off. Alex ran his hand through his hair, biding his time while he watched Ty casually walk to the door of the house. His bare feet rustled through the graveyard as he approached the door, the black aura that surrounded the place threatening to choke the very air from his lungs. His feet soon felt the cool, yet surprisingly soft wood that made up the area around the house. He nodded at Tysulir as if to say I'm ready.

If we forget that, then we are no revolutionaries after all.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:13 am
The Martial Art genius

User Image

"Thanks," Lee-Hyun told the man sullenly as he started to rub that weird ointment onto his wounds. The wounds were not that bad but there were a lot of bruises around. It seemed that this ointment also helped the bruises to get less painful.
"I saw that gigantic rock creature called Earth genesis fighting another guy a while ago and I walked up to here without any compass. I'm bad with direction," he told the man as he sighed.

He saw that both of them approaching the door. From that building, he could feel the disgusting impure ki that was could have make him puke if he ate something.
"Is it alright if I follow you two? I have totally no idea where I should go and I can feel that disgusting ki from that building," he told both of them as he stopped rubbing the ointments to his skin.

"Oh yeah I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Lee-Hyun Kim... but just call me Lex for short," he told both of them as he made a small smile.  

Whitesilverwind

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:29 pm

"I don't mind a tag along Lex, I'm Tysulir." He said after the introduction was made and Alex seemed to be ready to go. Wordlessly he turned the handle on the door and pushed the door open. The scent of rotted flesh and mold swarmed the air instantly as the old air was exposed to the fresh open outside. Ty reacted with a small coughing fit as he pulled his scarf over his mouth and nose. "Well, this already seems like a lovely place for a date." He exclaimed in a sarcastic muffled tone. He stepped into the room piled with bones on shelves and in large pilings on the floor. Under his boot a skull that was pale yellow with age shattered as he walked deeper into the room and scanned the walls and ceiling for the markings he had read about on the map.

(horrid post... school wants to try and kill me right now until my PBAs are all done.)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:30 pm
War is not heroic. War is not exhilarating. War is full despair

The pungent smell of rotting corpses greeted Alex's unusually sharp sense of smell with the power of twelve sumo wrestlers. Gagging, the deep brown eyes of the hammer master welled up with tears as a small amount of vomit pole vaulted out of his stomach and into the back of his mouth. He swayed, placing his forehead against the cool marble that made up a shelf. His breathing normal, he rasped "the hell are we looking for? A hidden switch, or maybe a trap door? Either way this place is bad. I don't trust the bones on the floor, or the menacing aura around this damn place. Still....... it beats sitting back at headquarters doing nothing all day" Alex shrugged, returning to his normal self.

It seemed that almost throwing up had thrown a new determination over the frayed nerves of Alex. His shoulders straightened with a new purpose. He walked forward, until something strange greeted his eyes. The far wall, which he had mistaken for being rotted to the point of no return, had something propped against it. He walked forward and felt a sense of deep awe. He ran his hands across the pure ivory keys, his mind lost in days long ago. "Tell me Ty, why is there a organ here? This feels......familiar somehow" Alex muttered as he sat on the suprisingly well keps bench. The organ made a soft hissing noise as he pressed down on one of the keys gently, not enough to produce a note. The only mystery lay in the only part clotted with dust, right above the keys. Curiosity piqued, he brushed the dust off and nearly had a heart attack

"Th.....th.....this organ! How the hell did it get here?" Alex screamed as he read the words that were scratched forever in the dark wood of the organ. 'Downfall into darkness' said the script, a perfect copy of what the now shaking hands of the warrior would have written.

It's dark. It's dreadful. It's a thing of sorrow and gloom

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Hidden-Jester

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:33 pm
Three figures talked with each other, and finally they went inside the charnel house. Even from this distance he could smell the odor of the dead. What could this prove to be? Slowly and quietly he walked up to the door. Inside sat the figures, he still couldn't identify any of them, but one seemed to be doing something. Abyl slowly slinked inside the building, and pooled darkness in his hand, waiting to see if and how the figures would react.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:05 am
A heavy black mist appeared about 10 feet from the house, and you could just fell the darkness getting heavier. Then the darkness started to warp into a small black hole looking portal and in it were two glowing red eyes.

There was a sound coming from outside the portal as the stranger with the glowing eyes heard others and grinned. "Well looks like we found someone eh Agito..." he said with a groveling voice. A dark clawed hand touches the side of the portal and the stranger walks out, he had the scent of a demon, but the body of a man, his claws where covered in condenced darkness. As he walked out of the portal the darkness got thicker, the air heavier. "Well now agito lets go have some fun, maybe with some of my help you can get stronger, HAHAHAHAHAHA." the demon laughed.

The demon then looked over and saw a structure with the scent of rotting corpses, he then looked closer to see that there where people in there. "Alright Agito now lend me your sword, Zangata!" he said as he went to grab the sword and it burned the demons hands. "You still defy me even when your this far into the possesion, you surprise me i guess i will play with them for a little bit then ill leave you alone for a little bit." he said as he charged darkness into his hands and started to chant in a anchient language.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Whitesilverwind

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:46 pm
The Martial Art genius

User Image

Lee nodded and followed the two strangers. He gripped his white blade in reverse in order to defend more easily whenever there are ambushes. He tried to scout ahead with his ki detecting skill but because of such foul dark ki, there was no way that he could feel though. Dark ki were like pollution in the air, the more concentated it is, it was much harder to feel any other presence.

"Such foul ki... I can't even detect anything more than a meter away," he muttered as he followed the strangers. He read something about how to purfy these dark ki but in order to do that, he needed to know holy priests' palm strikes which required so much of the light magic.
"Tysulir... why are we here?" he asked as he slowly looked around himself hoping that there are no monsters... yet  
The UnderEarth (Darkness Territory)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff