Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply OOC Chat
This Topic Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

singin Fighter
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:57 pm
This is the topic to discuss ideas to further the guild and suggestions. This is NOT a ranting forum.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:46 am
I believe we need to start a school for proper grammer or something because dream of evil is making me sooooo mad crying

He used witch instead of which

Plus I know of a few others that could use it too.  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

I Ero-Sennin I

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:53 am
If anything, we need to set up people to be in Karakura town. All we have so far is arrancar, espada, and captains/lieutenants. A nice human world plotline is a good idea in my opinion. But I agree with you Poetic, we need some form of control over how people role play on this guild (spell checking and proof reading their posts before they submit them, word minimums, proper paragraph form, etc.)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:06 am
Hai. You are all right. Though I do think that I have come up with a way to begin the human world plot more accordingly. I have created a more God-Like Human such as Inoue and Chad for example. For now I have only put up five positions. I also later want to introduce Vizards.

As for people and their lack of grammar… I don’t have the slightest clue on how to fix that…perhaps send them back to grade 9 English? Anywho, I need to go over the details about rules and such better. I am sick and tired of the Pm’s I get everyday. People telling me to make them captains and such…that Ibangx3 character. His Rp example was less then a sentence (no lie) and he demands a captain position. His excuse is he is a captain who doesn’t speak much like ichigo. I was like…NO.

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

I Ero-Sennin I

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:27 am
Yeah, that's when you warn him about bugging you and if he's an idiot and doesn't stop, just ban him and ignore him. Then just delete all his posts.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:45 pm
@Kasumi lol what? All of ichigo's fights are like 70% talking or thinking. or random shouting.  

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:52 pm
you know what? I don’t even know. For that Ibangx3 guy, he is not becoming a captain. That’s final. And for the defined by spontaneity...or....you know who im talking about. I’ve had to make him change things on his profile to many times. So im quite frustrated with him. And I never approved of his profile yet. But for the other girl I did, because I have talked to her often and her profile is appropriate. She is also very active in guilds, unlike the other. Besides the rest of you that help with profiles and such, do not see all the messages of complaints I get. Regarding all of you. It is really bothersome. So I am trying to be nice and be a leader at the same time. it’s a difficult job I can tell you that. Any who….I am still trying to figure out a few things….I also do not really approve of the leader of Espada….. But I am not sure how to hit this subject…  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:53 pm
Yeah, the iBang guy has no clue what he's talking about. In my personal opinion, after reviewing the profile, he needs a complete overhaul. He is no where close to being a captain anytime soon. But that's just me.  

I Ero-Sennin I

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:55 pm
Wait, sorry I didn't understand the last part, you're getting complaints about us?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:58 pm
Prolly mostly about me ^^; I'm really critical when I review profiles because I expect people to take responsibility for their own proof reading and descriptiveness when making the profiles. I hate sugar coating the truth.  

I Ero-Sennin I

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:07 pm
OKAY. and yes. Complaints. its very annoying, about how people are being mean, or how i did not give them the position they asked for. it is tireing lol

and dont look at my profile akuma im not finished D;  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:10 pm
Huh? lol I didn't look at your profile XD I figured the creator of the guild had immunity from my "wrath" lol And as for the people whining about not getting a position need to just grow up, get over it, and start training themselves in order to be reconsidered for something. I have no tolerance for immaturity and "sore loser-ism".  

I Ero-Sennin I

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:11 pm
Wouldn't that make a better arrancar than Captain?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:13 pm
Hai. And go ahead burn me. It helps me figure out more things, (im stuck with this profile) Im more used to creating evil (as some would put) characters.

What would make a better arrancar?!

And i agree...I think im going to have to get rid of Ibang completely. D;  

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

I Ero-Sennin I

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:14 pm
Wait...what would make a better arrancar than captain??? @.@  
OOC Chat