Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio
En'u Kage's Quarters

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:53 pm
This is a massive round room that is almost always dimly lit by candles or lamps set occasionally into the walls. There are well over a dozen but most of the time only 3-4 are lit. There is a single couch, a small table next to it, and various instruments set near the wall, always on a proper stand or in their case. There is also a sword stand, with a small silver inlaid box and Ookami's decorative sheath. Why she has this is unknown, since she doesn't use it. At the top of the walls, about as often as the candles, there are small speakers. The control panel is unseen and on a remote which En'u has...somewhere... doors open outward.
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/080/d/1/Candle_Lit_Room_by_TheShadowintheMist.png
The room is generally open to anyone, although depending on En'u's mood and what she is doing depends on the welcome. however, always watch the instruments, since if one is so much as scratched, En'u will promptly explode.

There is also a doorway into a small crescent shaped room. This room contains a pond/fountain filled with white and light blue lilies as well as tiny flouting candles that do almost nothing to light the room. What space is left is covered with pillows and fur blankets. This is the only door that opens into the main room, and no one but En'u is allowed in this room.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:40 pm
En'u yawned, stepping into the room. She didn't even look as she walked right through to the small side door. Her fight/Sonido had taken more out of her then she really wanted to admit, even to herself. She set Ookami down next to the door and fell backwards, staring unseeingly at the flickering water until she drifted off.  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:38 pm
En'u got up walking out into the main room. One of the candles was burning low so she snuffed it out and lit the next one, going to get its replacement. That done she found her center and began stretching, feeling a few muscles protest after her earlier...training she supposed. She wondered vaguely how long she had been asleep. After that she began her usual balancing/control practice. Drawing Ookami she drew out her Spiritual Energy and forced it to circle the blade, giving it a slight bluish sheen. She flicked it, burying the tip in the floor, same spot as always, in the center of the room. She then jumped into a handstand, only one hand holding the hilt. She swayed slightly, and once she had found her center again she slowly moved up till only one finger touched, letting a touch more energy out when the sword protested. She held that for several minutes before switching hands. Again and again, ten times, and then she flipped again, this time doing one foot and then the other.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:44 am
Karasu noticed the slight flare of En'u's Spiritual energy. Thinking this was rather odd he detoured to inverstigate, knocking on the door before entering. He stared at blackness for a moment before his eyes adjusted slightly, showing him En'u in the middle of the room, balanced carefully on her sword, which glowed with her Spiritual energy. "What in the world are you doing?"  

G Drogon

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:01 am
Nicodemus walked by the door to En'u's room and knocked politely, then entered quietly "Ah Karasu, I'm glad I caught you in here. It is time to go please come to the entrence of Las Noches and we will depart. That goes for you too En'u, also I am going to diguse myself as your Fraccion En'u, to hide my pressence from the Shinigami and make them think it is simply the Primera Espada that is in charge. Treat me as you would your Fraccion." He bowed and the exited to the entrence of Las Noches.

(----> Las Noches)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:00 pm
En'u nodded, dropping to the ground and sheathing Ookami. As she passed she glanced at Karasu, "The same thing I do every day. and next time, please don't distract me, you would be amazed at how much concentration that takes."

[---Las Noches]  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

G Drogon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:15 pm
Karasu turned and followed. Wondering what was going on, he rather disliked not knowing the reasoning behind the plan. After all why En'u? How was that supposed to hide Lord Nicodemus's presence? Sure she could hide her own, could she extend that to others as well? He sighed, this was going to drive him nuts.

(---> Las Noches)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:46 am
En'u entered the room. She set her sword down, thinking she would have to find another sheath for it, since using the actual one was not something she wanted to do. Turning on her music, she collapsed on the couch, gone before the intro was over.  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:40 pm
En'u yawned, rolling over. Carefully she got to her feet, feeling her body protest. She grabbed Ookami, and its original, overly ornate silver wrapped sheath, slipping it over her shoulder before heading out to see what had been happening.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:00 pm
En'u appeared just outside her door and entered, leaving the door cracked. She gently put her sword on the rack and stared at it for a minute before turning away. She opened on of the cases near the wall and took out the guitar. Sitting on the couch she tuned it, and then began to play slowly, her mind wandering.  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:49 pm
Nicodemus tapped lightly on En'u's door "Meeting time, bring your Fraccion" A buzz of static echoed throughout the hallway and he was gone.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:49 am
At Nicodemus's knock Enu looked up. Quietly she put the guitar away and slipped on her sword. another meeting so soon? She stepped out into the hall and vanished using sonido  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces