Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
One Original L4D survivor dies during L4D2's the Passing. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:11 pm
http://kotaku.com/5498032/one-left-4-dead-character-wont-survive-the-passing

Quote:
Valve's poster for Left 4 Dead 2's The Passing downloadable content finally gets a tagline: Nobody Survives Forever. And while the original survivors will be showing up at the beginning of The Passing, only three make it to the end.

Please oh please be Bill and not Zoey.

I don't think it'll be a different death eachtime.

EDIT: Apparently Jim French which is Bill's VA died so likely it's him who does.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:42 pm
I heard that is was a hoax, and that is was someone of the same name who died.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Owwin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:27 pm
While Bill is my favorite survivor, I gotta say I would rather him die than one of the others. He is old and dieing to save one of the younger folks is how he would prolly want it. Cept maybe Francis, and he'd prolly hate Nick too. Either way Bill would be for the best.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:31 pm
I hope it's Zoey.  

Allegro

Owwin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:34 pm
Allegro
I hope it's Zoey.
But Bill and her have that father daughter relationship, he would be devastated. Francis can suck a d**k, if it's him I'd laugh.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:36 pm
We all know it'll be Bill. It won't be Louis or Zoey, and there wouldn't be any gains to Bill's character depth if Francis died. Or, not as much as Francis would get if Bill died.  

Allegro

Owwin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:00 pm
Allegro
We all know it'll be Bill. It won't be Louis or Zoey, and there wouldn't be any gains to Bill's character depth if Francis died. Or, not as much as Francis would get if Bill died.
Then again they all kinda like Zoey. They wanna go for super dramatic and make all the characters change they kill her.

I don't want them to kill Louis though, Oh god can you imagine?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:01 pm
Also when i said during the Passing I meant at the end of the L4D1 DLc Campaign.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

The WTF Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:19 pm
I hope it's Louis.
surprised  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:32 pm
Regulust
Also when i said during the Passing I meant at the end of the L4D1 DLc Campaign.
Then why does the title say L4D2?  

Terara Drakon

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:53 pm
Terara Drakon
Regulust

Cause this has to do with L4D2. DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:15 pm
Regulust
Terara Drakon
Regulust

Cause this has to do with L4D2. DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Then what does the first sentence I quoted have to do with it? Doesn't make sense to me.

Also, learn the difference between ingorance/misunderstanding and stupidity before making comments as rude, obnoxious and dumb as that one.  

Terara Drakon

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:07 pm
Horseshit.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:38 pm
The survivor dies during the L4D campaign. They're already zombie chow by the time the others meet up with the L4D2 survivors.

Your title is WRONG, WRONG, WRONG-OH.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:51 am
[Kegan]
The survivor dies during the L4D campaign. They're already zombie chow by the time the others meet up with the L4D2 survivors.

Your title is WRONG, WRONG, WRONG-OH.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I could write an essay as to why I can keep using this pic.  
Social Room

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff