Welcome to Gaia! ::

Call Of Duty: The Offical Guild

Back to Guilds

Welcome To The CoD MW2 Guild. Here we talk about Awesome moves we made, Or Nuke's we've gotten. We also will have our own gamebattles. 

Tags: Call Of duty, Modern warfare, Guns, Black Ops, Zombies 

Reply Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2: The Offical Guild
call of duty steam

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_cheese_itzs_xX

1,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:18 pm
im here today to talk to u about steam if u play call of duty on steam i would be mrgreen to add u so if u do play steam put yes in poll and add me at killerwiller921  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:04 pm
cute killerkitty
im here today to talk to u about steam if u play call of duty on steam i would be mrgreen to add u so if u do play steam put yes in poll and add me at killerwiller921

ummm... explain please?  

Lwantssugark

WayneCloud

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:36 am
he plays pc, steam is an internet game company that has many games available for download, the company runs everything about COD Mod 2 and even installing the game. When you purchase the game in store it says on the box requires internet access, and when you put the game in the dvd drive it installs steam and installs from their installers. You create a Steam profile, just like you would on xbox360. They also automatically update your game patches, which is a nice feature for pc gamers, with previous ones after installing you would have to find updates and patches in order to play possibly downloading viruses.

and i am Bludweiser  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:02 pm
anybody play counter strike???  

XMi3nSavageBoyX

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2: The Offical Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out