Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
*^ ~The Singing Plains~ ^* Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:44 pm
Hidden Plains of Grass that no one has really any knowledge of or just have forgotten, since the way to get here is really a great hassle. Since the entrance is deep in the Spring of Rejuvenations. Only the most trusted nin of Grass know of it and even then is only thought as a mere legend from the ancestors.

Then there is a long black hallway dozen of seals made by Arekkusu himself.

The hidden Plains is under the Roots of the Tree of Life, it has weird stones that glow, these stones lighten up the caverns.

The plane is cut into three section by a river, the one at the entrance has flowers that are extremely potent with natural poisons that range from death to hallucinations, the next section is a long field of grass, and the third seems as just a pond with a black tree with a number of seals carved into it that glows as well.

The plains get there name by the mysterious wind that comes from the holes in the black tree that flow through the whole area causing the area to have only one melody, that at times just drowns out any other sounds in the area, and though it seems like it would have a lot of echoes, a bunch of holes in the roots cause the sound to leave in seconds. This is only really a place of solitude at times. The plains as well seem to have rain at times as it just water that comes from the roots or the spring.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:19 am
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
The Storm of Kusagakure

Three ripples on the water at the entrance as Arekku, then Susanoo and Oku came out after the young teen. As he walked away with a more blank look on his eyes as he his two entities followed behind the boy silently. He kept walking down the long dark hallway filled with random seals and arrived to the mysterious underground plains. He walked past the poisonous garden and all the way to the river and sat down and simply looked up to the glowing stones.

"This place is weirdly depressing yet calmly don't you think demon?" Oku asked Susanoo as he stood there with his hands inside his sleeves. He closed his eyes as he let the breeze hit him blowing his hair back.

Susanoo looking more like a human than a giant entity for once, with a long samurai sword at the side of his body with long flowing hair and sharp teeth just grinned as he lid a pipe,"All this calmness is making me itch for blood haha?" Susanoo asked as he was holding the hilt of his blade.

The two entities that are both great assets for Arekku fought and harassed each other with a gentle calmness that just came from being in such an area though there comments were both vicious to a certain point. "This place....... I don't know really what I should do. It feels like darkness is creeping in at times." Arekku mumbled to himself as he looked at the strange fortress with glows from the cave and the seals from his body.

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:57 am
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
The Storm of Kusagakure

Arekku stood up after a moment shaking as he started to take off his shirt and drop it, it hit the floor hard as he took off all his clothes leaving only his pants, he got in a strange stance, while Susanoo just grinned with much malice and Oku looked at them with a bored expression, the room started to sing as Arekku and Susanoo both disappeared, they both clashed with there swords. Though Arekku's swordplay was more sloppy there was a lot of strength behind it he suddenly got hit on his face and was sent flying unto the cave wall by Oku.

Susanoo hit the floor and then appeared in front of Arekku who had his back on his floor as he slashed down trying to cut down Arekku in half only to miss by an inch then getting hit on the stomach with Arekku's knee. Though as soon as it landed Oku was behind Arekku's blind spot about to kick him while Arekku used Susanoo as a kick board trying to dodge though Arekku was kicked to the floor slamming unto the the plain.

As Arekku tried to regain his composure as he felt Susanoo's blade stab him on his bicep as he stood there viciously laughing as he kept doing it as over and over as Oku stood his distance. Arekku was stabbed three times before moving his arm and moving quickly and kicking him on the shin then kicking him on the chin and sending him flying to the air. Though Oku barely realize what was happening barely had time to block, as Arekku was sending vicious kicks towards Oku with unpredictable movement, he barely notice the glint of Susanoo's blade barely giving Arekku time to block with the sheath of his sword that it send him back with the force of Susanoo swing.

All the time as Arekku was fighting them he seemed to have no emotion on his face though after that none of them was getting the upper hand however Arekku movement seemed to be slowing down more and more as after awhile it seemed that Oku and Susanoo had gotten the handle of the battle. Arekku and his two entity kept clashing over and over, though Arekku seemed to be the only one breaking down at the moment. As the fight kept escalating with the singing from the plains masking the sound of there battle though the ground shook with much force.

Arekku eyes kept the fire on his eyes as he fought them though he was feeling the extreme exhaustion from fighting them. As a sudden kick to Arekku's face and a slash through his chest as he was sent flying to the river as he made a loud splash he sunk deep into the underwater river. Arekku didn't feel like using any ninjutsu through the whole fight putting him in a deep disadvantage as well since he was fighting both the entities that gave him his power it meant that his power from there was gone for the moment. As Arekku hit the river floor unconscious for a few seconds he woke up quickly as he jumped out of the water quickly. As Arekku was standing in front of him again, as he had his head down though there was a big grin on his face as he started laughing loudly with some insanity as Oku and Susanoo looked at him curiously.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:30 am
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
The Storm of Kusagakure

With his laughter flowing through the whole cavern he started charging them with a normal speed that he was still there and not his usual breakneck speed. As Susanoo laughed as he disappeared and appeared stabbing Arekku on the side of the stomach though Susanoo had expected Arekku to dodge easily. As Arekku suddenly grabbed Susanoo face and slammed him on the floor causing a crater around his head while Oku was now in front of Arekku, though he felt Arekku blade sheath hitting his abdomen with much force that it sent it flying like a missile towards him while Arekku was holding Susanoo with his other hand he let him go as he sprinted to Oku who was sliding to a stop as heard Arekku's laughter get closer, though as Oku looked up he felt a blade slash through his face then a kick to his face sending him to the cave wall,"Hahahha more! More! More! I need more of this excitement come on! Come ********! Come I'll give you true goddamn salvation! HAHAHA!" Arekku yelled through his laughter as he licked the blood from his fingers.

He suddenly turned around catching Susanoo's blade with one hand though it did stab through a little while with his other hand holding his sword he stab through his heart causing Susanoo to disperse though he soon reappeared next to Oku. While Arekku looked at them laughing it seemed most of his humanity was gone an only a beast thirsting for war was left there in place of Arekku's usual self, as dark chakra was around him swirling.

"Interesting I think we could consider this a sort of berserk mode of his, he release the restraints he put on his mind in a way he does with Omoikane, though since he's doing it without your help he is reverting to a primal sort of looking for only ecstasy of any kind either by making all his adrenaline pumping through his body. Though doing so is forcing an extreme amount of stress on his heart and without me he might be screwed as I see it he even letting some of his guard down from the poison here. Oku said as he stood up getting in a fighting pose though his arm was broken, it only hanged there,"Watch out with those legs they might kill you with one hit."

"Hehehe but I really like ******** like this hehe, though it would be bad if he dies like a little b***h, with him gone no more victims and no more messing with puny insects mind, though I gotta say he has lasted a very long time and he's one of the strongest b*****d I seen from the line in a long time, I guess I gotta help you whore." Susanoo said as he also got in a fighting stance with his sword,"Swordplay that is this dumb-a** weakness, though the strength of his slashes rival my own even if his form is s**t for the sword he has he sort of using it like a giant scalpel so he does has some skill with it still though he can't get it to the full potential."

Arekku was still laughing as he they charged him this time the fight seem to end in less in a minute though there was so much wind coming from exchanging each other blows that it really made the place sing out loud that it made Kusa rumble from the caverns. Though Arekku fell on his knees still laughing at them as they looked quite exhausted they retreated back into his body as Arekku regain his composure,"Tssk I was beaten......." Arekku mumbled before screaming out that sounded like almost inhuman before standing up and heading out off the caverns there was quite the killing aura around him as he walked as he was disappointed himself at what he resorted too as well knowing that he had the ability, but his own weakness was himself. He went to the exit and headed out, swimming as the water around him was red with his blood for a moment then his wounds closed up very slowly."Should I just say goodbye to my emotions? There only been bringing me down? Should I go after power? After all that is the only way to truly defend everyone........ Though I know I will end up sacrificing myself in the end..." Thoughts like these flooded the young kage's mind.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:11 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Arekku and Aki suddenly appeared in the mysterious cavern, both soaking wet, as Arekku let Aki get down he was breathing hard though he was incredibly fast on ground getting through the water was more difficult though he go through it in seconds.

The cavern was shining revealing the whole area while Arekku was catching his breath,"Sorry give me a sec, and don't get near the flowers at the exit unless you wanna die haha." Arekku said jokingly as he took deep breaths.

Arekku's Theme:
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:20 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
-------------------はたけ 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Life's too short for me to stop-----

As she opened her eyes Aki was met with a world she never thought was possible. She heard His cautionary warning and chuckled a little. Flowers were wild things. For a moment she simply stared in awe. "Where are we?" Her words were a sigh on her lips. She moved towards one of the many glowing stones and traced her fingers over it. The light it emitted was glorious and eeire. And the singing sound was almost hypnotizing.
Black Iron Flower of Grass

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:31 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Before Arekku could say anything Oku was there next to her,"Were in some legendary caverns hidden in Kusa suppose to be a legend that they even exist seeing how they have no roots that come all the way down here except for the one's here." Oku said casually as he walked toward the exit now fully showing his form as he looked like a casual man with a lab coat and a folded up wing he had odd color hair and eyes though he seemed calm and gentle.

"Hehe yeah it's nice though I like it better when I filled the area with blood hahaha it was so long ago but I still remember when I made this place sing with the slashes of my sword and the screams of clan members hahaha! Susanoo boasted out loud as he stood on the black tree as he looked like a ferocious samurai with armor and long flowing red hair and piercing red eyes there was just an aura of death and despair around him. "Though now it so sweet and even well fortify, well I guess can't complain it is after all the ******** inheritance hahaha." Susanoo said point at Arekku who was barely now standing straight.

"Aki in this area I don't mind showing them cause I know I could keep it secret so I'm trusting you to keep it to yourself, Oku and Susanoo the two beings inside of me." Arekku said as he stood up straight and looked at Aki.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:44 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------

Oku's sudden voice and presence next to her caused a yelp in fright. She jumped away and looked towards the source. Aki blinked her eyes in disbelief. Was she really seeing what she thought she say. Mouth agape she watched Oku untill Susanoo's harsh voice cut the air. She spun on heel to see the vicious samurai perched upon the black tree. His words were unnerving and the aura he emmited terrifying. Aki backed away and stood beside Arekku as he then spoke. "That's.... amazing..." She couldn't have imagined such an encounter even in her dreams, "Of course I'll keep this a secret." She then bowed her head to the beings. Even though she had openly expressed her dislike for them she felt it to be needed that she gave them a formal greeting. "It's a pleasure to meet the two of you, Oku-san and Susanoo-san." Aki wasn't too sure how they wished to be greeted and addressed. She stood up for her bow and swallowed the lump in her throat. Of the two Susanoo was the one who was unnerving her the most.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:58 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Before Arekku could say anymore he had his arm facing against Susanoo sword who suddenly was about to try to cut her down, the cut was pretty deep in Arekku's arm though he used chakra to protect his bone and counter the blow,"Susanoo I know what your thinking, but don't ya dare..." Arekku said coldly with an aura that almost match Susanoo, though Susanoo was releasing even more to the point it was suffocating.

Oku just look at them amuse by there antics,"Haha so you underestimated Susanoo's intent to kill and let him cut you that far though you should know he was just trying to say hello, well miss I am Oku nice to meet you." Oku said as he just closed his eyes as he talk seeming to become distant.

"Hahaha fuker consider yourself lucky not many survive even practice cuts." Susanoo said as he retracted his blade and just looked at both of them smiling,"Hehe I already know you miss after all you have seen me often hahaha!" Susanoo said smiling showing vicious teeth,"Well I am Susanoo the storm god hahaha or maybe I'm actually a devil either way I'll make you all victims haha, though it seems my current victim is entertaining me enough ain't that right Ku-chan." Susanoo said as he stared at Arekku with eyes that said I will not just slaughter you but everything you love as well.

"Well Aki you wanted to meet my problems here they are..." Arekku said staring back down at Susanoo with the same eyes though his blood lust was years before they could compare to such eyes.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:13 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Her previous thoughts of wishing she could wring their necks had vanished. Especially as she saw the sword of Susanoo blocked by Arekku's arm. In her mind a panic set in. Her inner mental self went into hysterics saying he tried to kill me! The mother ******** Storm God tried to ******** kill me. Outside she controlled her heart to keep from pounding and stared at Susanoo with a mix of hate and disbelief. Part of her wanted to step forward and use her metal manipulating abilities and tie his blade into knots. The other part wanted to dig herself a hole and hide away forever.

So see settled in a happy medium, stand her ground but don't provoke. Aki couldn't say she perferred Oku over Susanoo. He didn't attack physically but he just brushed Susanoo's attempt off as a greeting. It was obvious to her that Oku didn't care much about others. "Yeah here they are for sure." Aki wearily watched Susanoo, waiting for another attack. She was at a loss for words now.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:35 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Susanoo was again close to Aki as he appeared and was leaning on her shoulder casually,"Haha don't worry little girl the only way I will ever hurt you is if I ever take control of that boy's body." Susanoo said pointing at Arekku casually who was staring at him again,"Think about it that boy would rip that metal heart from your chest and all then I'll go for all the other one's he loves all while he watches in horror from his body." Susanoo whispered into her ear as he dispersed with the wind and reappear sitting under the blacken tree.

"Enough Susanoo right now I'm still the master so stop with your dreams that will never happen so stop saying that crap! Arekku yelled at him as he lost his temper."My weak ancestors might have fallen to you but I never won't okay!" Arekku said as there seem to be wandering spirits in the area suddenly appeared that made Arekku be quiet,"Sorry Aki I shouldn't have brought ya here... I don't know what I was thinking..." Arekku said with sorrow as he looked at all the spirits some of them had there eyes scared other tattoos that seemed similar like Arekku's while others seem normal though Arekku kept staring at a couple with two girls one early teen and other a little older.

"Now that's mean Susanoo bringing these guys out especially those four over there for Ku-chan." Oku said as he approach Aki curiously,"Do you really wish to be apart of his world Miss Aki? To me a life solitar would fit the boy best....... As a doctor he seen and experience the pain of losing someone he loves...... Doesn't mean he'll ever really be okay with."

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:58 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Her first reaction to Susanoo was to freeze up then suddenly her anger flared. She clenched her teeth at his words and shrugged him off right before he vanished to return to the tree. She dusted her shoulder off as if something foul had gathered on it. When Arekku snapped Aki turned to look at him and placed her hand on his shoulder. She gave a comforting squeeze and watched as the spirits appeared from nowhere. "It's okay Arekku." She whispered in response to his sorrow filled words. Aki could only guess at who the ghosts were, relatives of Arekku. Clan members.

Oku's words fed her anger. She wrinkled her nose in disgust at him and furrowed her brow. "You think Arekku to be so weak hearted? Huh? You're both wrong. Dead wrong. Your mind games are foul and shameful." Aki was pratically hissing her words as she pointed acusingly at Oku then to Susanoo, "And don't you dare underestimate me. Storm God." She said his title with such jeering distaste that is was like venom. Realising what she had just done Aki quickly shut her mouth and inhaled from her nose to calm herself down. There were times when Aki snapped, little things would build up and push at her till she had to yell.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:32 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Arekku closed his eyes and was kneeling down on the floor trying to clear up his head again,"Well it's fine don't worry about it, I'm use to this really this is what they usually do anyways to be hones." Arekku said as he stood up and the spirits dispersed from the area.

Susanoo smirked as he sat there,'Haha you think this is my worst?" Susanoo asked as the clan members with scarred on the eyes as they went berserk and they seem to be killing off other clan members with those eyes.

"Well how is this my fault? Oh well no worries really there only how much a spirit can take really." Oku said casually as he stood there.

"Haha yeah he's right so I'm going to break these guys ain't that right haha!" Arekku said as he disappeared an was in front of Susanoo about to punch his face in only to be kick away in his stomach by Susanoo's quick movement while Arekku went flying he was still laughing till he hit the wall and calmed down.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:43 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Aki was thankful that her sudden out burst hadn't prompted the two beings to do anything terrible. She chewed on the inside of her mouth and watched the spirits begin to tear at each other. She shuddered at the ghostly slaughter and adverted her eyes to the glowing stones. Then suddenly Arekku disappeared from her side, appeared in front of Susanoo, then was sent hurtling back into the cavern wall. The whole transaction had been a blur. Aki snapped to attention at the sight "Arekku!" Aki called out as she made a dash over to him.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:55 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Arekku stood up though he seemed to be calm though he had a sinister smile as there was some blood dripped from his head and back,"Stop right there for a while please hahaha let me just calm down a bit." Arekku said as he was taking some deep breaths.

"Well well I didn't think I would be kick like that really, but oh well then....." Arekku said as he stood there unmoved,"Sorry sorry I think I been having to much fun I guess..." Arekku said as he just looked at Aki and walked over to her,"I don't know really anymore they seem ready to stay calm for now, oh well I don't know." Arekku said almost talking to himself as he suddenly fell to the floor face first unconscious.

"Hehehe I guess he didn't notice where I threw him, well better take him to the hospital the little ******** or he might be done for." Susanoo said laughing as he sat on the tree.

"Mmmm without me there combating the flowers poison and him not really using his medical chakra to cover him haha what a stupid move in his part oh well." Oku said as he just was on the area where Arekku had landed and picked up a flower.

Though as they finish talking Arekku had disappeared and was on Susanoo biting his arm trying to rip it off Arekku's eyes now purple and with a look of despair and insanity while Susanoo was surprise he tried to hit Arekku to force him to get lose. "I WILL BREAK YOU! YOU SHALL BE MY SERVANT!" A demonic voice came from Arekku though he had his mouth close it just seem to echo from his thoughts through the whole room. "I don't care anymore I will devour anyone who tries to stop me!" Arekku's voice rang out as he finally ripped Susanoo's arm off and had in his mouth like an animal while Susanoo simply laugh.

Arekku's Theme:

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items