Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Café (General Chat)
The Official Occult Research Society Chat Thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Extraneous Poll!
  Hurrah, gold a-plenty!
View Results

The ORS Guild Rep

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:46 pm
The Official Occult Research Society Chat Thread

Howdy, hombres! This is more or less a thread for anyone in the guild to hop onto now and again to chat with some of the other members of the guild. You can talk about whatever you want - magick, psionics, shoes, psionic shoes, boys, girls, dogs (but not in that capacity) or whatever else strikes your fancy.

Use this thread as a place for idle banter and relaxed conversation - anything goes, provided it's within Gaia's ToS.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:51 pm
thanks, I'll just take a break and prop my feet up.  

Underworld Priestess

D_Marx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:29 pm
I'm liking the chat idea. It's a great way of just sitting back and taking a moment for everyone.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:53 pm
Chat is nice...
So what have people been up to outside of here?  

Ishtar Shakti

Rustig

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:18 pm
I just got my new DS Lite yesterday, in preparation for Pokémon HeartGold being released this week. After deciding I hated it several months ago, I decided to try giving Pokémon Pearl another go as well, so I could get some Pokémon and trade them over to my HG game.

I spent 17 consecutive hours playing Pokémon Goddamn Pearl. I kid you not. If that's not addiction, I dunno what is. D=

Aside from that, I also got Silent Hill: Shattered Memories and Final Fantasy XIII recently, but I haven't really played much of either. And aside from videogames, I haven't been doing much of anything, because I'm really boring. =D  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:33 pm
Playing God of War 3 and writing a book about the paranormal.  

Underworld Priestess

Grey Jedi Knight

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:26 pm
Digimon Dusk... currantly access glacier is handing me my a**... even while I am using a game guid....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:35 pm
running up spiraling staircases as they are falling. XD im going forward but not getting anywhere. AND ITS PISSING ME OFF!!! but... i must remain patient. its winter and day is shorter so thats good, it shall help my thoughts.  

Arcane_Ninja24

Fashionable Codger

4,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

The Nomad Xavier

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:32 pm
well my sketchbook was on the grass at park and turned I away from it one minute and this ugly little dog did the dirty on it! scream stupid dog!
that book had my typography report in it! gonk stupid animal!! stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:49 am
im trying to be the god of my dream world, i think its a step to self mastery, and from just beign more aware throughout the day increases odds of being aware in the dreams, so surprisingly i remmebered basically all about my dreams last night when i first tried this. basically be aware/weary of your environment even when yur watchin a video playing a videogame listening to music anything. that already improved my dream recall. i think if i become god in my dreams then id be ready to move onto more things. or maybe by the time i am god of my dreams then i would have mastered some aspect of myself already. *shrugs*  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

The Café (General Chat)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces