Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply The UnderEarth (Darkness Territory)
Flux and Creed's Shack

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:46 pm
The shack is a small dilapidated building where the roof is barely still latched on. It's outer covering is brown, whilst the door is a piece of cardboard. Inside, there are two couches, a table layout of the continent of Ethral, and a dart board. Laying on a table between the two couches is a variety of music sheets.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:01 pm
● It's Amazing! ●

Walking slowly into the room, Creed smiled at his friend. Taking off his bright pink sandals, he fell into the old cushions of the couch. This one was covered in old clothing, all of which were very black, or very pink. Spray paint was covering all cushions, these were for the addiction to the smell that Creed had. He never did it around Flux, and acted oblivious to any problems, but none the less, it was there. "So my whistling buddy... you feel Origin right now? He has that new genesis of his in his grasp. I remember the last time he did that to me, wow it hurt. " A laugh erupted from his light hearted soul, a blood lusting murderer within.

● Let's ●
● Kill ●
● it! ●

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:12 pm
Flux rolled over, falling off the couch, almost hitting the table knocking all the laid out plans off. "Ungh... what genesis... that Teran dude...? Psh... pansy can't do crap anyways," Flux said before pushing himself up to sit on the couch. "Ugh, it smells horrible in here... again...." he moaned, barely letting his voice out. His hood fell off, revealing a white mask with a huge smile on it with red triangular eyes. It was an ovular mask, and behind it, a white hair flowed, his face still being completely covered up. "So... what have you been doing lately?" Flux asked, obviously very tired.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:21 pm
● It's Amazing! ●

"Ya that one guy, he cant stand a chance against us dudes. And whats with you man? I mean I have only heard you speak when the two of us are in the same room. Blah blah blah whistle. its very strange. Oh wow, your mask..." Cringing, He looked away, the old man in front of him was immortal, ageless, like the rest of the genesis, but he was wrinkled. "Anyway, I was wondering, do you want to kill anyone? I just got back from attacking a few people at ethral, fun times really. We should report to origin soon too."

● Let's ●
● Kill ●
● it! ●

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:42 pm
The mage stood up and walked towards the table in the center of the room. On it, in the very center of the continent, was Ethral city. A large dart was in the center of the city, in the square... which was ironically a circle. In the center of this circle was a small fountain with 6 bridges each leading towards the fountain. Meh... was all he thought when he looked at it. Old plans... "Okay, Creed.... anything ya wanna do?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:55 pm
● It's Amazing! ●

"Damnit Flux! My programs are on!" Throwing a few rats in front of him, they began to fight, blood squirting around the small shed they lived in. "Hum... what do I want to do... Origin took over that f*****t Teran, but that... de-f**-co I believe his name was, he is going to go insane... you know what is going on right? Origin and the Oracle, amazing knowledge to a new genesis... no! A new god! Lets have this new god Corrupt De-f**-co! It would be perfect! Although, in order for this to work, it could take years, and we would have to protect origin all the while, that way, it could give him so much more fun! Wanna go find him, perhaps rough him up a bit?"

● Let's ●
● Kill ●
● it! ●

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:48 pm
"...Meh. Or we can go hang out at a bar in Ethral," Flux replied his head lolling back and forth. He yawned, putting his hand over his mouth, as he walked to the door. A small blast of air pushed it open, revealing a large mass of demons in what was like a backyard of the shack. Hundreds, maybe thousands of demons walked around aimlessly waiting for blood. Flux closed his eyes, remembering the war. He shook his head slowly, wishing he could kill maim and burn more. Flux loved the battles.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:35 pm
● It's Amazing! ●

Laughing compulsively for what seemed like minutes, Creed fell off of his couch and onto the blood covered ground, his eyes bulged as he coughed from laughing. Spit flew from his mouth as he gagged to breath. The laughing continued until his face began to turn blue. It still continued until Creed fell to the ground, crushing the surviving mouse on the ground, his programs ending. For just a second he seemed to be dead, until he stood and dusted himself off, it was as though nothing had happened. "That wasn't funny..." Creed uttered as he began to leave. "alright, you go to a bar, I am gonna go find Defaeco and... rip him apart... or something... maybe. "

[exit]

● Let's ●
● Kill ●
● it! ●

Awesome Sensei
Captain

The UnderEarth (Darkness Territory)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items