Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Back to Guilds

For everyone and their kinks. 

Tags: BDSM, Kinky, Bondage, Naughty 

Reply Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.
Looking for sub Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I likes da big onez!
  Because they so snugglys!
  because theys so perrdys!
  Ervry thang!
  i don't likes the big onez!
View Results

Meteimp

2,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:54 pm
I can haz slave burger? No but seriously I'm looking for a sub or what ever you want to call them. If you are interested then you can post a Reply here or send me a PM if you don't want every one else to see what we are saying. I warn you. I can get attached to people in a situation like this. So I would prefer some one signal. Also I will report any one spamming this thread. Try and keep it on topic please.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:11 pm
Meteimp
I can haz slave burger? No but seriously I'm looking for a sub or what ever you want to call them. If you are interested then you can post a Reply here or send me a PM if you don't want every one else to see what we are saying. I warn you. I can get attached to people in a situation like this. So I would prefer some one signal.

Hey i train subs! maybe once one graduates ill send one over to you huh?  

Hominus Pyrrhos

Meteimp

2,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:15 pm
Alphonse Rosenkreuz
Meteimp
I can haz slave burger? No but seriously I'm looking for a sub or what ever you want to call them. If you are interested then you can post a Reply here or send me a PM if you don't want every one else to see what we are saying. I warn you. I can get attached to people in a situation like this. So I would prefer some one signal.

No way! I like to train them my self. It's part of what makes it fun. I want a fresh one!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:19 pm
Meteimp
Alphonse Rosenkreuz
Meteimp

No way! I like to train them my self. It's part of what makes it fun. I want a fresh one!

Suit yourself, check out my thread so you don't accidently take any of mine  

Hominus Pyrrhos

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:31 pm
I choose the taco way. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:59 pm
Siegfried006

Taco way?  

Hominus Pyrrhos

Shy Risktaker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:05 pm
I choose the Burger King way! Where you can have it your way! whee  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:06 pm
Siegfried006
This is on topic how? Did I forget to mention that I will report spam as off topic and needless spam taking up space for a real post. so please don't spam I don't want to go through the red tape or reporting any one. so tell me how this is relevant.  

Meteimp

2,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Meteimp

2,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:08 pm
Shy Risktaker
I choose the Burger King way! Where you can have it your way! whee
Last one and then I start reporting the spam you've been warned keep that in mind when your reported. I hope we can take this in the right direction soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:41 pm
Meteimp
Siegfried006
This is on topic how? Did I forget to mention that I will report spam as off topic and needless spam taking up space for a real post. so please don't spam I don't want to go through the red tape or reporting any one. so tell me how this is relevant.
Its relevant to real life application. Most people arent willing to talk or do anything with you when they are hungry. So the best way to get into their good graces is by treating them to some form of food, in my case tacos. I apologize if you feel this is spam and can assure you it wont happen again. Have a good night. 3nodding  

Siegfried006

Hominus Pyrrhos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:13 pm
Siegfried006
Meteimp
Siegfried006
Its relevant to real life application. Most people arent willing to talk or do anything with you when they are hungry. So the best way to get into their good graces is by treating them to some form of food, in my case tacos. I apologize if you feel this is spam and can assure you it wont happen again. Have a good night. 3nodding

nice save, and so very true  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:13 pm
well can we please get back on topic now? Any way if you don't have time to get onto gaia then don't bother even talking to me. If you can't handle a schedule that involves other people then don't bother talking to me at all I can't stand people like that.  

Meteimp

2,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Hominus Pyrrhos

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:55 am
Meteimp
well can we please get back on topic now? Any way if you don't have time to get onto gaia then don't bother even talking to me. If you can't handle a schedule that involves other people then don't bother talking to me at all I can't stand people like that.

Hey, Meteimp, cool it will ya? I know this is a guild for domination but that doesnt mean you have to rape everyone's input and commentation. And well obviously you're not gonna get a sub unless you go into various sex-based guilds and gaia world. Alright? Hows that for staying on topic?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:11 pm
Alphonse Rosenkreuz
Meteimp

Hey, Meteimp, cool it will ya? I know this is a guild for domination but that doesnt mean you have to rape everyone's input and commentation. And well obviously you're not gonna get a sub unless you go into various sex-based guilds and gaia world. Alright? Hows that for staying on topic?
Shuck  

Meteimp

2,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sincubus

Aged Gaian

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100