Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
fifteen year old boy stomps on a 13 year old girl's face Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:49 pm
http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/03/18/1536777_taunting-texts-triggered-brutal.html

Honestly, chick's a b***h. Maybe not to the extent it was dragged out to, but it was deserve.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:07 pm
I think I've seen enough disturbingly violent news articles today.  

Waynebrizzle

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:25 pm
did she make the sound of a goomba being smushed?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:59 pm
Pertaining to the last little bit:

O.O

WHAT THE ********? WHO THE ******** THINKS IT'S OKAY TO
DOUSE SOMEONE IN RUBBING ALCOHOL AND SET THEM ON FIRE?!

Seriously! D:

I have a problem with people being set on fire, period. >.> I had a friend who's apartment caught on fire when he was asleep... He lived, but ********. He lost parts of his memory and... yeah. cry

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

Owwin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:01 pm
Wait, so a boy was burned in that town, a girl taunted another boy about his dead brother and then gets attacked with steel toed boots? Is there something in the water or what? For Christ's sake that town just needs nuked off the map or something. I mean how is that the appropriate response? When you are putting on steel toed boots don't you realize. 'Hmmm, maybe this is a little much? Perhaps if I am gonna attack her I should tone it down just a teensy bit?'

I don't know if I can blame the parents, something is obviously wrong with that place, it must be on some ancient Caucasian burial ground or something. They need to get out of there before they all go into cocoons and climb out screeching and hissing for the destruction of all mankind or something.

Oh and correct the title. The 13 year old was in on it and the boy attacked another 15 year old.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:14 pm
No.
The kid getting set on fire is a different story.

This kid who stomped the girl's face did so because she sent a message "Your brother hung in the tree like a ******" referring to his brother who had committed suicide by hanging himself in a tree... On the boy's 15th birthday. So not even a year ago.
s**t's ******** up.

Love,
Sean  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Owwin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:18 pm
Meta_Fish
No.

This kid who stomped the girl's face did so because she sent a message "Your brother hung in the tree like a ******" referring to his brother who had committed suicide by hanging himself in a tree... On the boy's 15th birthday. So not even a year ago.
s**t's ******** up.

Love,
Sean
I know it is a different story but it happened in the same town. My solution is still a nuking.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:22 pm
OH NO HE HAS FISH'S PASSWORD WE'RE ALL ********  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:22 pm
What the s**t?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:28 pm
RUN FOR THE HILLS.

Also: This is seriously ******** up. And I agree with Wayne.  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:53 pm
Owwin
Meta_Fish
No.

s**t's ******** up.

Love,
Sean
I know it is a different story but it happened in the same town. My solution is still a nuking.

Lighting someone on fire is a lot worse than a curb stomping in my opinion. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:13 pm
Harupiggy
Lighting someone on fire is a lot worse than a curb stomping in my opinion. stare
In a fit of rage you can set someone on fire if the accelerants are already there. It takes a little more planning to put on steel toed boots, convince a 13 year old to give you the location of the 15 year old, bike over to them, slam their head on the ground 5 or 6 times and then kick them in the head 7 or so times. Sure a fire is terrible, but so is having your skull caved into your brain.

Still both are unacceptable and the town is full of crazy ********, and a nuking is the most appropriate response.  

Owwin

Unflamboyant

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:44 pm
I'm going to hell but this came to mind when i read the article.
I laughed.....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:36 pm
Owwin
Harupiggy
In a fit of rage you can set someone on fire if the accelerants are already there. It takes a little more planning to put on steel toed boots, convince a 13 year old to give you the location of the 15 year old, bike over to them, slam their head on the ground 5 or 6 times and then kick them in the head 7 or so times. Sure a fire is terrible, but so is having your skull caved into your brain.

Still both are unacceptable and the town is full of crazy ********, and a nuking is the most appropriate response.

They DOUSED him in RUBBING ALCOHOL and then SET him ON FIRE.
FOR NO REASON.
That girl egged him on. I'm not saying it was right, but the fire was unprovoked. They ganged up on him for no reason.

Honestly, who calls someone a
you know and doesn't expect a negative consequence?  

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:30 am
Oh, you guys.  
Social Room

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers