Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
Favorite episode?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Miss Maria

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:13 am
Post your favorite episodes her, and please try to give a summary of it. Also, if you have any screencaptures from it that would also be helpful. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:00 pm
Little Miss Maria
Post your favorite episodes her, and please try to give a summary of it. Also, if you have any screencaptures from it that would also be helpful. 3nodding

I'll post mine whenever I can get the chance. Sorry! sweatdrop  

Little Miss Maria

Syndrome of Light

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:26 pm
i just got my dvd's that i bought, so i will have to get back to you on that when i finished them ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:56 pm
Favorite episode of what series? Full Moon?

My favorite episode would probably be 'Meroko, Left Alone' - the episode where Meroko and Takuto are in a fight and Mizuki tricks them to getting back together by having a party. She convinces both Takuto and Meroko to make special fireworks for the finale, though each of them don't know that the other half of Negi-Ramen is involved.

It's the cutest episode, in my opinion. Though, if they had an episode where they talked about Izumi's past, that would be my favorite. (But NOOOooo~ they had to leave that out in the anime and only have it in the manga...)

Jive Ammunition

Ramtasma

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:18 pm
I have a favorite episode of Full Moon also! X3

Mitsuki's Feelings - Meroko's Feelings, that is my favorite episode! (next to the Christmas one of course! X3) What happens is that Meroko and Mitsuki are destressed because Takuto might become a ghost. But why? Because of his memories. So Meroko researches for a way to help Takuto not become a ghost. Mitsuki talks to Izumi, and later when Meroko and Mitsuki and talking about what to do Izumi appears suddenly. Izumi tells them about the Flower of Forgetfullness. Meroko out of her love and friendship goes into the shinigami world and retrieves the flower for Takuto, but in return she is wounded. But that doesn't matter, as long as Takuto is safe.

This is my favorite episode! n__n I have watched it over and over countless times. (I think I may be able to recite some lines from mind...) XD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
["To seal the evil born of the night, the Heaven sent Kaito Jeanne, must take flight!"]

["Evil born of Darkness, I command thee, by God's name, demon be sealed!"]
["And so, another piece of beastly beauty, gets added to the collection!"]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-----------------------GAH! My favorite episode that I've seen so far is #13~ I've only seen 13 as of today but I only started watching them on Monday! I cried. Now I'm writing a fanfic about Sora and Taiki-kuuuuuun!~ heart

Where can you buy the DVD's?

~!..Sinn-chan..!~

Kougas.hidden.soul.

Syndrome of Light

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:09 pm
i love ep 31 of full moon, when meroko becomes the campus queen ^_^ that one is so cute  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:59 pm
Kougas.hidden.soul.

The KKJ anime has been licensed, or at least that's the rumor going around... ~shrug~ I haven't heard about a release date for the DVDs though.

Anyway, I haven't seen enough KKJ to pick a favorite episode.

FMWS - oh so many. I love the one where Takuto is protecting Full Moon from that guy who wants to kiss her (the first of so many TakutoxMitsuki moments that make my inner fangirl squeal). I also love the episode on the hospital rooftop where Takuto tells about his past - so sad, but the ending was so sweet and wonderful and perfect whee  

Bchan

amakaraiai

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:01 pm
Bchan
Kougas.hidden.soul.

The KKJ anime has been licensed, or at least that's the rumor going around... ~shrug~ I haven't heard about a release date for the DVDs though.

Anyway, I haven't seen enough KKJ to pick a favorite episode.

FMWS - oh so many. I love the one where Takuto is protecting Full Moon from that guy who wants to kiss her (the first of so many TakutoxMitsuki moments that make my inner fangirl squeal). I also love the episode on the hospital rooftop where Takuto tells about his past - so sad, but the ending was so sweet and wonderful and perfect whee

Same, one of my favourite FMWS episodes is when Takuto tells Mitsuki his past. I also like the one when she goes to USA and finds about Eichi-kun. It's so touching...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:46 am
episode 31 of Full moon love game show was super funny  

bluewhale9

Fuyu Maiden

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:52 pm
My favorite episode of Full Moon...that's so tough to choose. I think episode 50 "I Just Can't Tell Him" the summary on a site I go to was so vague so when i read it I was really surprised. Love confessions always rule. Anyways, it's the episode I watch the most...so it must be it.

For KKJ the episode I love is also my favorite chapter of the manga. Episode 15! The episode at the amusement park. First of all...Maron looks so cute in this one and it's the first episode where Maron and Chiaki really talk with eachother. In the anime they talk more...but it's the first time Maron willingly talks about herself. Ahhhh! I love it!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:11 am
I don't recall very clearly, but I remember watching a filler-type episode where Mitsuki is entered in this contest, and all these guys are competing to give her a kiss. And Takuto ends up winning in his human form, but Meroko shows up before they can kiss. I thought it was really cute. 3nodding  

pockydrop

Marrojeanne

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:21 pm
My favorite episodes of KKJ are episode no. 15 and 16.

15 (Shocking Confession of Love in the Amusement Park!):

- because the cute scene in the bigwheel in the amusement park. It is so touching.

16 (A First Kiss Illuminated by Moonlight):

- because the scene how Sindbad had helped Jeanne and the kiss in the end was so kawaiiiii. I love this scene also in the manga. I could watch/read this scene so often....  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games