Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Furry High, a school for all furries and scalies Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yoru Silvermane

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:39 am

This is a school where it's okay to go around naked, as long as you're feral. All sorts of things happen on the grounds that happen on other campuses, and it is expected, but not tolerated. The faculty and staff will give you detention if they catch you, but that's if they catch you. You couldn't even come close to guessing how many students avoid detention by simply being faster than the teacher who saw them. There are no gods allowed on campus, nor are there people who act like God. Drama is the basis of the student body here at Furry High, heck, it's even a class in east wing. Please take all of your carnal tendencies to the PMs, as teachers seeing you doing your business on school grounds don't have to catch you, they just have to report you and you will be expelled. No gangsters on school grounds either, please. All students will start out as freshman, and three to four months later, depending on summer school, will become sophomores. This process applies to all grades. Thank you and have a wonderful year at Furry High!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:41 pm

(huh. New RP. I'll join in with my Wraithwolf fursona. Hope you don't mind If I immediatly post something, but this seems too neat to not. oh, and since it seems I'm first, I have to do this. FIRST POST! YEAH!!!!!! )

Lazurkri looked down at the SmartBand strapped to his left wrist. The little device looked like a oversized wrist watch, except the "Watch" part wrapped all the way around his wrist. The little device was something newly released; a combo cell, PDA, keyboard, and minicomp, all in one package. Laz tapped clawed fingers through the holographic keyboard as the bus hit a pothole, and he slid partly towards the aisle.

-Damn slippery fur....-

He had downloaded a info packet on the School, and how it was open to humans, quasi-humans, and nonhumans alike. He glanced up, and saw the school ahead. it had clearly been renovated several times, and added onto; the central "Body" of the school had clearly be built at least thirty years ago, and looked almost like the sterotypical "School" look. The wings and buildings off by themselves were clearly newer; one wing, in fact, looked ultramodern, and would not have been out of place in a major city. The whole place was big; it had to cover ten or more acres, counting the athletics fields.

The bus passed through a gate, and slowed as it went over speedbumps, then slowed even more and pulled up to the curb.
"Welcome to Furry High"

Laz glanced at the bus driver, and picked up the custom packback he'd just had delivered, one tailored specifically for his physiology, and went up onto hindlegs, tail held out in back for balence, and made his way off the bus, and stopped outside the entrance to the school.

-First day....hope it goes well!-

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Silent Traveler Darkfox

Interesting Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:17 pm

Darkfox Bloodfox, being a rather quiet fox always has an interest in learning new things. Though he feels that girls don't know that he isn't interested to have a GF. He is going crazy and mainly is why he stays quiet...

Today he is heading for his first day of school from his home which is fortunately a walk away from the High School. He just thinks about what he will be doing in his classes, not even bothering to look around at the other students.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:27 pm

(Imma post hurr. Yup. Usin an altared Ren hurr. Yup.)

Ren Ratchet was walking slowly down the street, dreading the new form of Hell he would soon be knowing. High school. Its very name made him shudder.

King Geek

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:50 am

Laz had to stop in the main atrium and just stare; the place was huge. He shook his head and looked down at the SmartBand, calling up its map function. He'd already downloaded his time table and a map, and decided to head immediatly to his first class instead of hanging around to see if any friends were present.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:25 am

Hayden walked onto campus and payed the taxi driver. He smiled as he lugged his guitar and mic into the building. He looked around at the other students entering and quickly followed them in.

spirit-robyn1993

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:56 pm

-Ahhhhh.... Advanced physics, 101. this is going to be fun!-
Laz flagged his fluffy tail up and pushed open the door with his shoulder. The room beyond was a combo of a ultra-modern research labratory, and a classroom, complete with the tiered sitting and whiteboard.

The teacher was hunched over what looked like a containment vessel, and Laz quietly placed his stuff on a desk and put a paw on the glass door to the lab and silently approached. the teacher glanced up and caught a reflection off of a monitor, and straightened.

"yes? who are yo- oh, you're the Wraithwolf, lazurkri, aren't you?"

The teacher was a cross of lion, fox, and avian; his body was covered by fine golden hair, his face and tail was like a fox, and his arms had fine feathers growing from them. The effect was....unique, he had to admit. Laz nodded, and gestured with a nod towards the shiny metal cylinder the teacher had been working with.
"What is that, professor...er...."
"Hawthorn. Professor Hawthorn. And its a containment vessel for antimatter. do you know what antimatter is?"
" mass with a charge opposite to that of normal matter. the math is complex, but a atom of antimatter contacting normal matter will convert its total mass into energy."

Hawthorn flicked vulpine ears, and looked at the wraithwolf with newfound respect.

"correct. the problem with antimatter is keeping it from contacting ordinary matter except when needed, and so far, all attempts have failed. I've been working on something new to enable safe and reliable containment of AM. I've been hoping that I could get some help from students this term. interested?"

Laz grinned; a challenge! for his first day in school, he was doing pretty good.

" Of course! I'll help you with whatever you need, Professor"

Just then, the bell rang, and Hawthorn nodded.

"I'll speak with you after class."

Laz nodded, and took his seat, just as the first of his classmates came in.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:37 pm

Darkfox getting to his first class of the day, Weather Science just sat back a waited for class to start. He kept his hood up to block his view of any classmates that maybe staring at him or flirting with him. "This will end well" He says in a quiet yet sarcastic tone.

The class started after the bell rang and Professor tells Darkfox to lower his hood. Darkfox then reluctantly does and the Professor starts the class off with a name call. Darkfox just listened for his name and ignored everyone elses. He said "Here" when he heard his name. But some thing caught his attention when he heard the name "Luna Backwater". For some reason that name ate at him. He then looks over to see a vixen looking at him. She then smiles and winks at him. Darkfox just looks ahead of him blushing. "Aw... ********..." He said to himself under his breath.

Silent Traveler Darkfox

Interesting Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Twilightwolf10

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:11 pm

Higure stands at the front of the school. "Damn...first day and i am already late..." The snow leopard walked in trying to find his first period while trying to come up with an excuse for being late.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:11 am

The sharp,rapid sputtering sound of a two-stroke engine could be heard outside of the camous and in the surrounding area as a very late young wolf was pulling into the student parking lot. "Crap, crap, crap, crap....First damn day and I'm late! That's not gonna bode well with my status..." Rocky LaRouge removed his fedora and sunglasses, as required by school regulations and dashed to his first class; Advanced Physics 101.
"Er, sorry I'm late, sir. Had a few mechanical problems with the Suzuki, but it's allright now. Again, I'm sorry I'm late." He bowed deeply like a commoner to a monarch in Japan. He randomly picked an empty seat next to a friendly enough looking wolf-ish fur. "Hey, I'm Rocky." He extended a mildly glowing paw to him and smiled, breath still trying to catch from the running he had just done.

LimberNimbleShadow

King Geek

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:27 am

Ren, who had arrived in the Advanced Physics classroom three seconds before the bell rang, looked at the fur who had just sat three rows away. Mechanical problems... Ren thought. He was probably kickin' babies or something.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:26 am

Higure walked into the physics room. "Sorry im late. there was uhhhh death in the family..." Higure sat down in the seat closest to the door.

Twilightwolf10

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:17 am

Laz shook Rockies paw, a little wierded out by the glowing part.

" My names Lazurkri. pleased to meet you."

Just then several new furs and humans walked in, and Professor Hawthorne went up to the whiteboard, clearing his throat to get their attentions.

" Hello class. My name is Proffessor Hawthorn. Welcome to Advanced Physics 101. Or, as some in the past have called it, the Outer Limits. here, you will learn about all the fun particles; Tachyons, neutrons, Quarks, the list goes on. I will help you to understand what these do, why, and how thay are important. We will also be delving into the wierd and wacky world of Quantum Physics, during which, I am sure, some of you will feel the need to pound their heads against a desk.Now, there should be a-"

The Professor broke off as another fur entered the room, carrying a helmet. Laz flicked his ears at the interruption, and gave the newcomer a close scrutiny before returning his attention to Hawthorn.

"as I was trying to say, there should be a textbook in front of each of you. If not, speak up. You can also upload the textbook to any computers you may have, although once you have, you cannot copy it again. now, flip to page 150; the first 149 pages are mearly preparation info to get up to speed. we don;t need that, hopefully. If anyone has a question, speak- oh god, not again"

Laz heard the door open, and he glared at the latecomer.
- If you can't show up on time, why take this class?

The latecomer took the seat closest to the door, and Hwthorn sighed.

" apologies class. some of us, apparently, don;t know the timetables. now, lets begin! go over pages 150 to 160, and someone tell me the fundamental problem with the Schrodingers Cat theory..."
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:15 am

Ooh!
Rocky's paw shot up and he said, "Uh, it implied that the cat used was alive and dead, like a zombie." He relaxedin his seat and turned to the newly introduced fur. "Great to meet you, Lazurkri!"

LimberNimbleShadow

Silent Traveler Darkfox

Interesting Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:53 am

I just listen as the teacher does what he does best, teach. In anycase he lets the time pass by and the class seemed to go on forever. Not letting his in-interest show too much, he tries to answer some questions thrown out.
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff