Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
live action sailor moon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stella_Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:30 pm
I totally loved the live action sailor moon series are there any good places online you can find them or buy them (just not torrents don't like doing that kind of thing anyway, but honestly I dis like downloading things since me poor lap top just does not have the space to do so any more).

oh and has anyone ever seen the musicals of it to I heard about that and I am kind of curious to be honest.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:02 pm
I also loved it, and I think ebay has it , though I haven;'t checked for awhile,Btw, I love your pic of Moon Kana in your siggy^_^ she's one of my favs.  

Usagi-Bunnyofmoon

pink princess of the moon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:55 pm
I've seen one of the musicals. It was good. You can see some of them on youtube. Just type in SeraMyu in youtube's search bar. Or maybe even try Veho.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:05 pm
I didn't actually watch the live action sailor moon because I perferred the cartoons, but I'm sure you can find it on ebay and amazon.  

Earth Princess Kyoko

ladycobalt

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:42 pm
I have yet to see, but would love to! I haven't looked for a while to see if there is an official release somewhere. As others have said, Amazon or eBay should have something.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:55 pm
pgsm is the best  

exile347

2,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

sailor star rainbow

9,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:11 pm
I have seen some Sailor Moon musical's on youtube. mostly first moon and 3rd moon ones. but they could have the 2 moon and 4th moon's musical's on youtube just try to look for it. if I find link for the 3rd are first moon I'll bring the link to a play list in here for yeah.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:29 pm
Unfortunately, any copy you buy of PGSM that isn't region 2 (Japanese) will be a fake. It was never officially released in the US, so all the DVDs are bootlegs.

I normally am not one to justify buying bootlegs, but in this case, it was never released. You can find them on eBay and various other selling sites.

I watched part of one of the Stars musicals and found it funny and bit too ridiculous for even me to watch. That is just me though. It's just not for me.  

Ravenmichiru

Rainbow Fatcat

8,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items