Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SO~ I'm single again. (Update...read plz, I snapped a bit..) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caramel Kisses

Anxious Girl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:09 pm
Was going out with this really great guy...

Had to dump him because I couldn't stand his dirtbag friends...
Because they hate my guts, and wanted me gone at any cost, so Monday, his 20th birthday, they gave him this long winded lie about how I cheated on him a week and a half prior when he was on personal leave, and him, being hurt many times before
pretty much had a meltdown, so...

***UPDATE***
MSN Copypasta~
Caramel says:
I...
I couldn't help myself
Wednesday night he sent me a text. will u forgive me and give me another chance
so Thurs @ break I go to talk to him about it, and he's REALLY cold to me.
so I'm thinking, wtf, screw you too."
so whatever, he has a new gf now. 17 fat as ********, like, LITERALLY you could serve a three course dinner on her a**. has a YEAR OLD sun. she's dirty-looking and SO unladylike...
just all
around gross

Caramel says:
so, I'm playing pool with my friend Sy, she leaves, and I call Sheba over to play with me, but she called next on her boyfriend's table
I play with sheba, he finishes, and wants to play her
which left HIM to play with me, You cool with that?, T'rance asks me
I 'm fine.
Well, I dunno about him.
T'rance asks HIM
He hangs his head and says he cant face me after what he's done
so he walks out
w/e
I leave
so they're making out in front of the dorm ealier, just before curfew and role call
someone alerts me to it
and I'm in the RA's office, hanging out
and she comes in singing "and he saw the good in me." some whatever song, gets pissy that we aren't singing along
and then HE walks in...
and I dunno what came over me...
but my arms back and flying forward with a velocity I didn't even think I could muster...
and I peg HIM in the side of the head with one of those little plastic easter eggs.
So hard that it seperates on impact
and he looks at me.
and I lokk at him
and the RA says I could get a write up for that
and I say no I can't.
pick up the pieces in one smooth movement and stroll out
all the while yopung fatass is so enamored by the fact that we have brownies for snack that she didn't notice the incident.
Just Like I gat a job in the art room (yay!)
AND SURE AS HELL, FATASS AND his friend Dirty p***y (Cat, 'Mama' Cat) are in there
clay, anmd painting
and I go over to use the hot glue gun
and Cat starts up with ,"oh, well HE likes this, and HE LOVES that, and blah blah blah...
"...and HE's so amused with the fact that you already call him husband blah blah"

And I'm thinking
Ah, she likes this one
young, mallible, and she doesn't find your behavior disgusting, eh?
they're all dirt
but the egg thing
yeah
spite
very much so
but he shook his head when the RA said write up
he KNOWS he deserved it, is the funny thing
I'''
I dunno
It... kinda hurts... but. at the same time I almost pity him for being so lost/cowardly...
I can';t stand her. She's just gross. She was gross in the first place, but being all joyous over.....
just
ew.
total ew
and he's tainted
so tainted
grovel and kiss the ground I walk on I wouldn't take him back
and he knows this
******** b*****d
damn
it really, REALLY wasn't bothering me...
but now...
*sigh*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:20 pm
Wow. That's pretty awful.

I'm sorry that you had to do that.  

Orphie

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:29 pm
You should have just told him that his friends were treating you like s**t. Stir up some drama.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:31 pm
Stay strong friend. If he has so much emotional baggage that he can't take your word when he knows his friends want to be rid of you, than you don't need him. Let him stick with the liars.

There are 6 billion people on earth. About 300 million in the US and 500 million on the continent. You will find somebody else. Even if somebody is 1 in a million, chances are there are 300 of those people in the states and one of them is near you. Chin up.  

Owwin

Caramel Kisses

Anxious Girl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:05 pm
Owwin
Stay strong friend. If he has so much emotional baggage that he can't take your word when he knows his friends want to be rid of you, than you don't need him. Let him stick with the liars.

There are 6 billion people on earth. About 300 million in the US and 500 million on the continent. You will find somebody else. Even if somebody is 1 in a million, chances are there are 300 of those people in the states and one of them is near you. Chin up.

*and the lulz ensue*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:06 pm
Caramel Kisses
Owwin

*and the lulz ensue*
I am not going for lulz. I am actually trying to comfort. I am sorry if I offended. I guess I approached it all wrong.  

Owwin

Caramel Kisses

Anxious Girl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:09 pm
Owwin
Caramel Kisses
Owwin

*and the lulz ensue*
I am not going for lulz. I am actually trying to comfort. I am sorry if I offended. I guess I approached it all wrong.

Hmm? No. no.
You did comfort.
I find it massively humorous that logic just pwned matters of the heart, is all.
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:16 pm
My mom's current boyfriend likes her and she likes him, but he treats her like dirt because his friends. It makes me furious but there isn't much I could do about it other than beating them and getting thrown in jail. It would be healthiest for her to leave him but she can;t bring herself to do it, I think you should try to do what she can't and find somebody better for you.  

Owwin

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:18 pm
Due to debate in my English Class, be careful. Reputation gets around. If someone knows you "as the girl who cheated on a guy" before they actually know you, they will judge you because of your reputation. I wouldn't put myself through that, I would have told him straight up that his friends treated you like s**t and that he should do something.

But everyone deals with things in their own way.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:24 pm
l-Kathulu-l
Due to debate in my English Class, be careful. Reputation gets around. If someone knows you "as the girl who cheated on a guy" before they actually know you, they will judge you because of your reputation. I wouldn't put myself through that, I would have told him straight up that his friends treated you like s**t and that he should do something.

Well, that would have worried me, Kath, but the two friends in question are very much known to be dirty, vile people, with very little respect, dignity, or morals...  

Caramel Kisses

Anxious Girl

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:26 pm
Caramel Kisses
l-Kathulu-l

Well, that would have worried me, Kath, but the two friends in question are very much known to be dirty, vile people, with very little respect, dignity, or morals...
Well you did you research, and by your reactions and how you seem to be doing you made the right choice. If you still care for him then just tell him the truth.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:38 pm
l-Kathulu-l
Caramel Kisses
l-Kathulu-l

Well you did you research, and by your reactions and how you seem to be doing you made the right choice. If you still care for him then just tell him the truth.

"I love you to pieces, but I can't do this, too much stress."

Him:
"Well, maybe someday, when we're outta here... when they're out of the way..."  

Caramel Kisses

Anxious Girl

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:24 pm
:c That's so mean! I can't believe these guys would make a lie to get rid of their friend's most precious thing in his life. That's so self-centered and mean. D: I hope you're okay.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:37 pm
lol What a d**k.

Have you got your revenge yet?

p***s size, alleged herpes or other STD's, anything? Come on, you dated him, you should be accessing your memory banks of all the s**t you've remembered about him. All the things he'd be embarrassed to have anyone else know about.

Come on, every woman has these memories/facts for when the guy ******** up, or needs to be told he done ******** up.

This guy ******** up if he couldn't tell his friends to back off, or to learn to accept that he liked you.
He needs a good lesson.

Oh right: This sucks, [insert sympathy].
Seriously though, there are a lot of other people out there, and there's always someone better.

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:35 am
Harupiggy
lol What a d**k.

Have you got your revenge yet?

p***s size, alleged herpes or other STD's, anything? Come on, you dated him, you should be accessing your memory banks of all the s**t you've remembered about him. All the things he'd be embarrassed to have anyone else know about.

Come on, every woman has these memories/facts for when the guy ******** up, or needs to be told he done ******** up.

This guy ******** up if he couldn't tell his friends to back off, or to learn to accept that he liked you.
He needs a good lesson.

Oh right: This sucks, [insert sympathy].
Seriously though, there are a lot of other people out there, and there's always someone better.

what the ******** are you talking about  
Social Room

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces