Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Kind and Cruel...Full & starting Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Milky Chan-x

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:50 am
User Image

One day, two rich brothers from the Minagami Family, one kind and one cruel, went deep into town to find two female slaves. They strolled into a store that was in the very heart of the town. As they walked inside, they were approched by the store owner. "How may I help you two gentlemen.." He said eerily. "we request two female slaves." They both replied. "right this way..."

he pointed into the back room. As they entered, they stopped at one cage. Within this cage were two of the most beautiful girls that the brothers have ever seen.... ((This is where we will start))

RULES: rolleyes

1. No cybering
2. Keep it PG-13
3. PM ALL PROFILES
4. add a cheese_whine so I know you read the rules
5. no page stretching
6. no godmodding
7. NO ONE LINERS
8. Please try to post at least once every 2 days
9. NO TXT TLK

Character List:

Nice Brother: GIR-DA-JUGGALO
Cruel Brother:Ovan of the Twilight MD
Slave 1: Rin Koneko
Slave 2: oklahomagurl3

SKELLY:

[color=CHOOSE][b]Username:[/b]

[b]Character Name:[/b]

[b]Role: [/b]

[b]Personality:[/b] (kind, cruel, gentle, etc.)

[b]Age:[/b] (Brothers= 20+ slaves=16-19.)

[b]Others:[/b] (items, obsessions, etc)

[b]Race:[/b] (Brothers must agree on the same race)

[b]Appearence:[/b] (Anime pic)[/color]

ACCEPTED PROFILES:

Username:Rin Koneko

Character Name: Karin

Role: Slave 1

Personality: Shy, kind, gentle, sweet, caring to anyone

Others: Loves flowers, pretty things, candy, strawberries, and cooking

Race: Neko

Appearence:
User Image

Username: oklahomagurl3

Character Name: Lyra

Role: slave 2

Personality: kind, caring, smart, stubborn, bold at times, can be a tomboy at times

Others: She loves to draw on her free time ,and she likes to cook food because it reminds her when she cooking with her mother. She likes to climb tree and swim even thought she is a cat. She loves roses of all colors.

Race: Neko

Appearence:
User Image

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Kyo

kind brother

kind, gentle random, polite, playful, and crazy

likes manga and romance novels and playing any video game that entertains him

(to be decided?)

User Image

Username: Ovan of the Twilight MD

Character Name: Ryza

Role: Cruel Brother

Personality: Irritable, solem, cold

Others: Books, clocks, flowers

Race: Human?

Appearence: User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:48 pm
User Image

~ Lyra ~

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Lyra sat bond by handcuffs behind her back to keep her from trying to get out of the cage again. The owner of the shop said that if she tried again that he would tie her up ,and she didn't listen to him nad tried to get free again but was caught. She let out a sigh as she leaned against the cage bars as she looks around the room to her eyes land on the neko beside her who she had made friends with since she was here. She gave her a small smile,"How are you today Karin?"

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

x-Milky Chan-x

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:32 am
User Image

~Karin~

Karin smiled at Lyra "I've been better. How about you Lyra?" She looked at the handcuffs and gave a slightly saddened look. She didn't like seeing her friend that way, but since they were metal she couldn't do anything "Argh..If they were rope I could gnaw them off" She thought to herself. She gave a little sigh then leaned back against the wall in front of Lyra so they were facing each other.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:14 am
Ryza walked into the cage infront of his brother. He wanted the first pick. Still, he didnt expect much from this half rate place... His expectations were more than shattered, I would like that one..." He said pointing to Karin. There was no need for him to say anything else.  

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:06 am
User Image

~ Lyra ~

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Lyra hears some one come in to the back to look at the slaves. Man, did she hate that word. Her ears turn to listen to the two guys come to a stop at their cage which she wanted out of. She saw the one guy point at Karin ,so Lyra looks over at Karin smiling,"Looks like you are leaving this hell hole. Lucky you ,and I'll wish you luck." Her tail moves back and forth waiting for the store owner to come over ,so she could take the keys from him and unlock her handcuffs and get her and Karin out of their before they could stop her again.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:24 pm
User Image
~Karin~

Karin sadly looked back at Lyra for she did not want to leave her friend alone. She hugged her before she was whisked harshly away by the old slave shop owner. A a sturdy leash was put around her neck, with the other end being handed to her new master. Her feelings were all mixed at this point. She was happy she was leaving the slave shop, sad about leaving Lyra, and scared thinking about how her life was going to end up with her new master.

x-Milky Chan-x

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:31 pm
Ryza said nothing as he pulled his new servant along. His brother would pick his out in his own time, something inside him wanted this girl... Also, he wanted back to his book. He pulled her into his car, a little hard, but he didnt notice, "What do I call you?" He asked her, pulling out.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:59 pm
User Image
~Karin~

"My name is Karin, Master. But you may call me whatever you wish.." She replied to him nervously as she got into his car and got tugged by the leash. She kept her eyes on the floor, afraid to look up at her new master. Karin sat awkwardly in the car, unaware of what she should do.

((If GIR_DA_JUGGALO doesn't reply in two days I'll open the role of kind brother))  

x-Milky Chan-x

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:04 pm
"Karin is good enough."Ryza said sounding a little upset, "Im not going to hurt you unless you deserve it, and you havent yet so you look at me, understand." he looked at her through the rear-veiw window, smiling, "but you shall be rewarded if you are good servant."  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:27 pm
User Image
~Karin~

Karin looked up, still slightly nervous. "Yes, Master." she replied softly. She gave a weak smile back then stared blankly out the window, seeing the different things in the outside world for the first time in several years.

x-Milky Chan-x

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:32 pm
This girl facinated Ryza. Not because of her appearence... well a little about her appearence... But the way she was looking at the world, it made him wounder a little. The wounder was gone by the time he got home. He pulled her along into a room, "You will stay here. My room is right next to it should i need you. Do as you please." Ryza shut the door and locked off the hallway. The only places she would be able to go were his room and the hall.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:48 pm
User Image
~Karin~

Karin bowed before her master left. Once he left, she was left all alone in the room she was given. Unaware of what to do, she walked over to the bed and cuddled into the blanket, loving how soft and different the feel of them was compared to the hard, metal floor of her awful cage. She eventually dozed off in the blanket.

x-Milky Chan-x

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:54 pm
Ryza began to grow hungery, he banged on Karin's door, "I want food!" he demanded, crashing his hand against the door. After his parents had died, he had been forced to eat out or make instant meals for himself. It was a good opertunity to see what kind of skills she had.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff