Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Wesker and his Haterade*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like my Jill cosplay?
  Yes
  No
  Needs Kanoko's Dark Reflection Bolero
View Results

Legacy-A

5,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:41 am
I mentioned this to a senior member here and thought maybe we could open it for discussion.
Just /why/ is Wesker so mad at Chris?
The way I see it, Wesker was showing off and got his lungs handed to him. How is that Chris' fault?
Sure, Chris survived the mansion and he wasn't supposed to, but that's Wesker's mistake. It just sounds like not owning up it.

(* Haterade- it's like Gatorade only with less salt, more hate.)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:55 pm
Wesker is both evil, crazy, and a genius, so ofcourse the logical course of action is the wrong one. It's basic good guy vs. bad guy rules.

Someone needs to not sleep through thier Evil 101 class, lol!  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Legacy-A

5,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:16 pm
xXDarling-ViolettaXx
Wesker is both evil, crazy, and a genius, so ofcourse the logical course of action is the wrong one. It's basic good guy vs. bad guy rules.

Someone needs to not sleep through thier Evil 101 class, lol!

But I was drawing hearts and stars on the borders of my notebook!
ToT  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:19 am
You're making excuses. Teacher needs to talk less about WEsker though. Now if it was Alfred that would be cool. His crossdressing and weird split personality is hillarious. That's real evil, not this over poweing crap.  

Alkaizer87

Legacy-A

5,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:01 am
That's not evil- that's several severe mental illnesses coming to a head. o_o  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:45 am
This is how i look at things.. Wesker got his glasses knocked off by Chris- thus scratching them- Wesker was really unhappy- thats why he put them all through the mansion and chased Chris all the way to Africa- seeking revenge on him- and like an earlier discussion i had with a guild member- Wesker "Wears his sunglasses at night so he can, so he can see the visions with his eyes." Im pretty sure Wesker does not leave his bed without his sunglasses- or maybe they are the tinted ones that change during bright light? I bet his barber is afraid of him bc Wesker threatened him and told him that he must cut around the glasses. "I DO NOT PAY YOU TO CUT UNDER THE GLASSES MAN!!!" *then breaks the guys neck* Or Wesker was bullied all the way through middle and high school bc of his sunglasses obsession - and Chris was the bullier.  

Azeizel

Legacy-A

5,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:45 pm
*snickers* But of course! Those are like $50 sunglasses, man!
I always imagined anyone who beat Wesker at schoolyard games went mysteriously missing.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:21 pm
I'm making a joke here, but...

Perhaps it's because Wesker wears his sunglasses at night so he can watch Chris evenly breathe the storylines.

Because of that, Chris switched the blade, and messed around with the guy in shades...

OH NO. xD

I Rebecca Chambers l

Azeizel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:51 pm
I Rebecca Chambers l

Perhaps it's because Wesker wears his sunglasses at night so he can watch Chris evenly breathe the storylines.

Because of that, Chris switched the blade, and messed around with the guy in shades...

OH NO. xD

hell yea~ i also think that Wesker wants to get back at Chris, and then when he finally captures him hes going to torture Chris by tying him to a bed and then Wesker will show Chris all the pairs of sunglasses he owns ~ Oh the AGONY!!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:56 pm
Kirk Hammetts Lover
I Rebecca Chambers l

OH NO. xD

hell yea~ i also think that Wesker wants to get back at Chris, and then when he finally captures him hes going to torture Chris by tying him to a bed and then Wesker will show Chris all the pairs of sunglasses he owns ~ Oh the AGONY!!

~using Grade-B voice-acting~ That must be TERRIBLE for Chris. DB  

I Rebecca Chambers l

Legacy-A

5,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:29 pm
That's hawt? ... xD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:05 pm
Legacy-A
That's hawt? ... xD

OH BABY... xD
Just kidding. o_O

I Rebecca Chambers l

Azeizel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:45 pm
I Rebecca Chambers l
Legacy-A
That's hawt? ... xD

OH BABY... xD
Just kidding. o_O

lol - it is 'Hawt"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:32 pm
biggrin I bet Wesker hates all Smiley faces, bunnies, butterflies, giggling babies, fuzzy teddies, When he was a baby his family portrait consists of him wearing a black baby suit whatever they are called with really slick shades on- this is when the game was no longer considered....(looks over dramatically and deepens voice) .....a game.....
he looks like a stetson man or a polo wearing type guy.  

Azeizel

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff