Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aw Heck, it's a Pokemon!

Back to Guilds

A friendly easy-going pokemon guild, with news, strategies, and more! 

Tags: Pokemon, Nintendo DS, Nintendo, Heart Gold, Soul Silver 

Reply Mainlands
Pokewalker Surprises!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dklepto
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:06 pm
So even though I haven't had the opportunity to play HeartGold every day (and I haven't even *started* SoulSilver), I have been keeping up with my Pokewalker, and in addition to the things I mentioned in the guide to the routes, I've noticed a few more things I wasn't expecting.

For instance, have you noticed sometimes that there will be a little thought bubble that pops up over the landscape? I happen to catch one every now and then and its almost *ALWAYS* something good!

Almost every time I see the music note pop up, for example, I get a message that my pokemon is feeling good and it found something. Usually its watts, but I think it found an item once as well.

Then today, I was sending my Wobuffet back to my game and was about to send Magnemite to the pokewalker when I noticed an "!" exclamation point icon over the landscape. When I pushed the large center button, I got a message that "Hoothoot has joined you!" So I randomly caught a pokemon without even trying! xd It was still on the same route that Wobuffet had been on previously, the Suburban Area. I'm not sure what prompted Hoothoot to join me, but now I'm all excited to see his/her stats. YAY!

Have any of you guys run across any other surprises so far?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:59 pm
My Cradilly: Lilo'Tus (said lil-oe--tus) was walking with me at work today, at 600 something i got 50 watts, 1200, i got 50 wats, and 14000 i got green shard

then randomly searching with dowsing, i found a red shard,

night sky's edge route  

Rekka Atsuma

Girl-Crazy Pyromaniac

8,300 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
Mainlands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash