Submit

Are you going to join Club Nintendo?
  Yes
  No
  I'm already a member
View Results

God Of Video Games

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:41 pm
Then join Club Nintendo! At Club Nintendo, you get to register your Wii an Ds games for coins which you can use to get exclusives that you can only get at Club Nintendo like a Mario Nintendo Ds Game Rack for holding your Ds games or The Legend of Zelda 3- Poster Series. If you become a gold or platinum member by June 30th and you will receive a nintendo 2010 calendar, an official Mario cap, or even downloadable content for Punch-Out! Why not join today: https://club.nintendo.com/  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:44 pm
you'd have to be a sony fan not to already be one.  

Xilo The Odd

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:58 pm
Did you guys hear about the Nintendo Wii? It was released only about three and a half years ago! Why not buy one today! www.gamestop.com  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:57 pm
They lost my records and I had to start over. I don't hold a grudge though. At least that is what I tell them.  

Owwin

God Of Video Games

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:58 pm
bleu_flame
Did you guys hear about the Nintendo Wii? It was released only about three and a half years ago! Why not buy one today! www.gamestop.com
Jeez, someone who was a Nintendo fan for longer than i can remember, I was completely unaware of Nintendo's crowning achievement. Your a freaking genius for telling me this, you dumb a**!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:14 pm
God Of Video Games
bleu_flame
Jeez, someone who was a Nintendo fan for longer than i can remember, I was completely unaware of Nintendo's crowning achievement. Your a freaking genius for telling me this, you dumb a**!
He is being sarcastic to mock you. Club Nintendo is generally considered old news by this crowd. He is just playing though don't get mad. Some of the newer people may not know about it.  

Owwin

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:47 pm
God Of Video Games
Then join Club Nintendo! At Club Nintendo, you get to register your Wii an Ds games for coins which you can use to get exclusives that you can only get at Club Nintendo like a Mario Nintendo Ds Game Rack for holding your Ds games or The Legend of Zelda 3- Poster Series. If you become a gold or platinum member by June 30th and you will receive a nintendo 2010 calendar, an official Mario cap, or even downloadable content for Punch-Out! Why not join today: https://club.nintendo.com/

Quote:
or even downloadable content for Punch-Out!

Quote:
Punch-Out

You're tellin' us to join Club Nintendo... YOU'RE DOC LOUIS IN DISGUISE, AIN'T YA?!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:33 am
TtheHero
God Of Video Games

Quote:
or even downloadable content for Punch-Out!

Quote:
Punch-Out

You're tellin' us to join Club Nintendo... YOU'RE DOC LOUIS IN DISGUISE, AIN'T YA?!
IT'S TRUE! I'VE SEEN HIM WALK OUT OF STORES WITH AN AFRO AND A RED SWEATJACKET WHILE EATING A CHOCOLATE BAR!  

MaverickDrifter

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:34 am
You don't get DLC for Punch-Out; it's a stand-alone WiiWare game, and you can't get the Punch-Out game or the Mario Hat or Calendar anymore. Those were for people who reached gold or platinum status last year. That said, there will be more prizes this time around.

Don't get Game & Watch Collection.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:11 am
not aviable for switzerland because we're all mother ******** and racists  

Al Torrenz

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:11 am
Meta_Fish
You don't get DLC for Punch-Out; it's a stand-alone WiiWare game, and you can't get the Punch-Out game or the Mario Hat or Calendar anymore. Those were for people who reached gold or platinum status last year. That said, there will be more prizes this time around.

They stopped offering that. No suckers online are probably payin' schloads for t.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:54 am
[Kegan]
Meta_Fish

They stopped offering that. No suckers online are probably payin' schloads for t.
But they're making a sequel to it or something. And don't buy it on eBay either. XD  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:00 am
Meta_Fish
[Kegan]
Meta_Fish

But they're making a sequel to it or something. And don't buy it on eBay either. XD

They're still offering it guys, and it's "back by popular demand" XDD
https://club.nintendo.com/rewards-details/a/10002.do  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:21 am
I_love_Inuyasha1
Meta_Fish
[Kegan]
Meta_Fish

I'd rather they put up Tingle's Rupeeland instead. Honestly, it seems more worth getting than... that.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:00 am
TtheHero
I_love_Inuyasha1
Meta_Fish
[Kegan]
Meta_Fish

I'd rather they put up Tingle's Rupeeland instead. Honestly, it seems more worth getting than... that.
What's so bad about "that"?  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces