Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia's Official Body Modification Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Gaia's Official Body Modification Guild
do you guys dream/nightmare about modification?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

one, two,
  buckle my shoe
  freddy's coming for you
  three, and to the four
View Results

phallumontis

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:31 pm
last night i had a dream that i was at the family lake cabin.
there was a half-sunk VW beetle in the lake and there were people doing suspensions off the hood. I wanted to go out, but i could find a life jacket. emo

About a month ago, i had a dream, just like reality, where i woke up in the middle of the night to go pee. when i walked by the bathroom mirror, both of my lobes were detached, so i just had these flesh strings hanging off my ears. I was so bummed out, like contemplating grabbing a scissors. I decided to go back to sleep and do it in the morning ...
so when i woke up for real, i was super depressed, not even wanting to go into the bathroom. the dream was so mundane and ordinary, i was convinved i had actually seen my wrecked lobes.
it was a surreal few moments before i realized it was a dream redface

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:06 pm
i dream about suspension pretty regularly, usually when i'm anticipating one. i just had a cool dream last night where my friends and i built a portable swingarm rig so we could suspend anywhere! it was fun.

never dreamed about my piercings though, i must admit.  

insolitus naturae

6,750 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shawk Theruhpee

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:11 am
I had a dream once about me and my mom going into someplace that wasn't even a piercing place and the guy just pulled out a piercing gun from under the register and did my nose. lol One of the only things I thought after I woke up was "He did my nose with a GUN?!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:44 pm
I've had nightmares about my jewelry being torn out, or my lobes ripping. D:  

Four Dirty Paws

Tricky Gekko

Kabuki-Kun

Tipsy Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:08 pm
Hmm, I'm interested that someone started a thread about this. Just after I got my lip pierced I dreamed that I went into a bar to get more piercings done by this Chinese guy who didn't speak much English. o_O I wanted to get surface piercings done in the skin at my jaw line, or something similar.
Anyhow, he did it, but when I looked in the mirror, it wasn't there. Then I opened my mouth and saw that he had misunderstood and pierced my uvula...

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:34 am
Shawk Theruhpee
I had a dream once about me and my mom going into someplace that wasn't even a piercing place and the guy just pulled out a piercing gun from under the register and did my nose. lol One of the only things I thought after I woke up was "He did my nose with a GUN?!"

i remember going into a Claire's in, like, middle school begging, absolutely pleading, with the girl to pierce my nose with the little stud gun. the only reason she didn't was because the gun thingie didn't fit lol

@countess: that's the worst fear ever .. your piercer/tattoo artist doesn't understand what you want.
..it happens to me anytime i decide i want someone else to cut my hair. they somehow ******** it up everytime, and make look like an old lady. neutral  

phallumontis

Gaia's Official Body Modification Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff